I had tears in my eyes today!!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ArHi_4ever

Hey Maira!!! Firstly, welcome to the forum since I see that you are a newbie!!! πŸ€— Awww this is so sweet of you, thanks for the warm welcomeπŸ€—

Yes, we all felt for her equally. It was her performance that stole the show today. She became such a part of the house that everyone was hurting with her. It goes to show that in essence the Raizada family is full of lovely people. We just need to kick the snake out, gadha kahin ka!!!  Agree with you once again:)

Keep posting and smiling!!! πŸ˜³ I wish you the same, dear😊
very well described the scenes ... felt very bad for lavanya...

I love her for saying the last line: Aap ASR ko blame mat keejiye. Woh shaadi karege! ASR's face was just too good there. He was shocked yet understood what she said.

Anjali was in for a rude shock today when finally her husband did not support her. Her world is turning topsy turvy because of one girl... Apni Khusi!!! Bhai hai ke jawab nahi deta, husband hai ke support nahi karta... Iss change ko kya naam doon!!! 

Excellent analysis.
I too loved how the writers handled that last bit with LA speaking to ANJ, but really sending a message to ASR, and something KKG will come back to at a later date. **FLASHBACK POTENTIAL**Beautiful layers in that dialogue--well done IPK writers!

When ANJ asks Shyam to help convince ASR---I  felt Shyam's reply was a message to KKG.
Recollecting that in his roadside scene, he told KKG he was deeply unhappy at RM and with ANJ. And, then here, Shyam states in front of everyone that if a man is not happy with his situation, he should be free to end it. Hmmm... 
Edited by LuvShuv - 12 years ago

Excellent analysis.
I too loved how the writers handled that last bit with LA speaking to ANJ, but really sending a message to ASR, and something KKG will come back to at a later date. **FLASHBACK POTENTIAL**Beautiful layers in that dialogue--well done IPK writers! Arre wah yaar. You are so right. I think yesterday's episode was full of flashback potential. ASR - Khushi, La - Khushi, Anj - Snake and La - Anj!!! πŸ˜ƒ

When ANJ asks Shyam to help convince ASR---I  felt Shyam's reply was a message to KKG.
Recollecting that in his roadside scene, he told KKG he was deeply unhappy at RM and with ANJ. And, then here, Shyam states in front of everyone that if a man is not happy with his situation, he should be free to end it. Hmmm... Yes, woh gadha toh khud ki hi soch sakta hai. Im slightly scared of his silence. The devil's mind is at play. He cannot let go so easily. I think kameena planning kar raha hai.. Bhat bhill haippan!!! (I mean, What will happen?πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Aap humre post par comment kiye, bohot khusi hui!!! πŸ˜³
luvly post.
Very beautifully writtn.

I am so super happy to hear from you. I hope you are doing really well!!! Thanks for the long satisfying post!!! πŸ€—
I just knew tu zyada din door nahin rahegi!!!EmbarrassedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€—
Sanaa, i was just waiting for ur daily take!!!πŸ˜›

Me doing great yaar!!πŸ˜ƒ how ru dear????

Yaar kal ke satisfying episode ke baad long reply toh bantaa hain naaa!!!EmbarrassedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Completely agree with you!
La was the heart of the epi.. I got emotional in the last part - this girl has changed a lot in the past 6 months. And the way she won everyone's hearts - really beautifully shown. I'm going to miss her.
I just knew tu zyada din door nahin rahegi!!!πŸ€—
Sanaa, i was just waiting for ur daily take!!!πŸ˜›

Me doing great yaar!!πŸ˜ƒ how ru dear????

Yaar kal ke satisfying episode ke baad long reply toh bantaa hain naaa!!!πŸ˜†

Parmeswari, tum se door hum kaha jayi.. Lautkar toh aayeka parhi.. Aphter all, bhe are phamily!!! πŸ˜³

I am doing good sweetheart.. Just anxiously waiting for the next 4 hours to pass quickly!!! 

Haan yaar, kya paisa wasool episode tha!!! Enjoyed each minute and cannot wait for the precap scene today!!! Arnav toh phast nikla yaar... Already bathroom mein!!! 
Edited by ArHi_4ever - 12 years ago
Originally posted by pinky0902

Completely agree with you!
La was the heart of the epi.. I got emotional in the last part - this girl has changed a lot in the past 6 months. And the way she won everyone's hearts - really beautifully shown. I'm going to miss her.

I love your display image. It is just like a paying a tribute to one of the most graceful break ups shown on television or movies!! I loved the last 2 episodes and cannot praise them enough!!!

I will truly miss her too.. All her scenes come to mind...

- Ooh la la song
- Calling Laxmi mutton
- Dressing Khushi up in the boutique
- Telling off her friends for disrespecting Naniji
- The scene where Arnav accidentally calls her Khushi and everything falls in to place!!

Take a bow, Sana Khan... Firstly since you are my namesake πŸ˜† and then for your beautiful, soul touching and sincere performance!! Kudos!!! 
Loved your post.❀️ True! I actually was about to cry in La's goodbye scene. I've come to respect this girl's character because she has honestly changed drastically. And in a good way. ArHi's scene was quite emotional as ASR got to know about Khushi's broken engagement. The precap was well, mesmerizing!😍 Can't wait for today's episode.😳