I had tears in my eyes today!!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sammi5

Welcome back, you were missed. Great summation but then we expect nothing less from you. I agree with most of your thoughts concerning Lavanya however we must always remember, life is a circle and what goes around, comes around. Yes she reformed her way of thinking, she is a better person today because of it but the tears she brought to Khushi's eyes, the hurt and humiliation she bestowed upon her, man forgets but God doesn't. This is applicable to everday life as well and that is the message I got from Lavanya's exit, As a human being I felt compassion for her, anyone who is of that mindset in reality, should learn a lesson from this, before you hurt someone, remember who is is listening and looking. Just my take on Miss Kasyap.

What a take, Sammi ji!!! I loved it and thanks so much for the welcome!!

That is a very deep thought that you have put forward and I hope the creatives saw it this way as well. And if they did, it would be good thinking. La was pretty bad to her and then Khushi itself turned her around. It is certainly divine intervention. I think this story is moving on beautifully. I found it slow last week but its all good now!!! 
i loved todays episode!!
had tears in my eyes too..
loved ur post!!
Thank you all!!!! πŸ€— It is simply great to be back with my bak-bak!!! 
πŸ˜ƒ Wanted to add a last point about the snake...

Anjali was in for a rude shock today when finally her husband did not support her. Her world is turning topsy turvy because of one girl... Apni Khusi!!! Bhai hai ke jawab nahi deta, husband hai ke support nahi karta... Iss change ko kya naam doon!!! πŸ˜†
I loved Arnav and Khushi's poolside scene, no you are not wrong there was relief on Arnav's part hearing her engagement was broken. I am also glad she made it clear that she was hurt because her trust was broken, this has nothing to do with her being in love

Lavanya and Khushi's scene rocked!! Lavanya has come a long way from who she used to be, she is a revelation. I love the way she told Khushi to take care of Arnav and knows that Khushi is the one who isn't afraid to talk to Arnav and tell him things he doesn't want to hear. When Lavanya said that it reminded me of the letter Arnav's mom left for her daughter in law.

It is nice that the Guptas are concerned for what happened at the Raizadas but I wish Garima would've shown just an ounce of that concern for Khushi. Here is Bua remorseful about forcing Khushi to marry that slime but Garima could care less!

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I loved Arnav and Khushi's poolside scene, no you are not wrong there was relief on Arnav's part hearing her engagement was broken. I am also glad she made it clear that she was hurt because her trust was broken, this has nothing to do with her being in love

Lavanya and Khushi's scene rocked!! Lavanya has come a long way from who she used to be, she is a revelation. I love the way she told Khushi to take care of Arnav and knows that Khushi is the one who isn't afraid to talk to Arnav and tell him things he doesn't want to hear. When Lavanya said that it reminded me of the letter Arnav's mom left for her daughter in law.

It is nice that the Guptas are concerned for what happened at the Raizadas but I wish Garima would've shown just an ounce of that concern for Khushi. Here is Bua remorseful about forcing Khushi to marry that slime but Garima could care less!

Thanks for seconding my thoughts!!  Arnav apni khushi ko contain ke nahi kar paaya!! πŸ˜†

Yes, handing over a man to another woman was never done in a better way even in a movie!!! Hats off to La and Khushi for giving us such a heart wrenching performance... πŸ‘

Garima has been quite indifferent to Khushi from the beginning however what is annoying me all the more is the current Garima. The previous one was a better actress.. I always felt Buaji was a better person. πŸ˜ƒ
Sanaaa meri jaan πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Tu aa gayi finally!!!!

Chalo now coming to my take on today's epi!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

I just have one word to say abt today's episode "BRILLIANT"⭐️

Yaar, even I will go scene by scene😳...u know asaani hogi!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So our Mighty King dragged his Queen to their usual private romantic adda!!!😳😍

U know I noticed something here...or maybe me going crazy againπŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ
When Arnav-La came to the party...Arnav had his arm bent slightly so that La can hold his arm, but in case of Khushi its was Arnav who just grabbed her and dragged her some where to talk in private!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ He always acts as if he has full right to hold or drag Khushi like that!!!😍

*ahem* chalo back to the original track!!!πŸ˜†
I felt after Khushi's outburst abt her broken engagement and trust, Arnav's eyes had that light as if he is mentally punching the air!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜† but he immediately masked that and showed his concern and shock!! 😍 (Hehhee...we know Arnie boy wats going on in ur head!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

I just loved the convo between Khushi and La...finally La realized wats actually developing between Arnav-Khushi!!!πŸ‘

And the way La said ki "ASR bhale nahi jaantein ho ki unhe kya chahiye, par tum toh samajhdaar ho na Khushi...Chalo aaj nahi toh kal tum samajh hi jaaogi" That was one of the biggest hint for Khushi, n i really wish ki Khushi will accept or realize this soon😳⭐️

I loved the way ASR stood firm to wat he felt right ..hats off to him!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The way La's character has matured till date...and the way she confronted everyone yday was just PERFECT!!! (Frankly after yday's epi I can imagine La to come back as a VAMPπŸ˜•)

And her last parting line abt ASR that he will definitely marry but only when he is sure is another hint and this time for Arnav...and I feel Arnav got the hint very well!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Now abt the precap...i already had a sleepless night over the precap!!!😳πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Sanaaa meri jaan πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Riya, meri sweetheart!!! πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  

Tu aa gayi finally!!!!  Bilkul yaar, aakhir kitne din tak door rehti  πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ (Khushi style wink)

Chalo now coming to my take on today's epi!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

I just have one word to say abt today's episode "BRILLIANT"⭐️  Agreed!! 

Yaar, even I will go scene by scene😳...u know asaani hogi!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I am glad you are finally posting a lamba take!!! πŸ˜³

So our Mighty King dragged his Queen to their usual private romantic adda!!!😳😍

U know I noticed something here...or maybe me going crazy againπŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ
When Arnav-La came to the party...Arnav had his arm bent slightly so that La can hold his arm, but in case of Khushi its was Arnav who just grabbed her and dragged her some where to talk in private!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ He always acts as if he has full right to hold or drag Khushi like that!!!😍  I think in their sub conscious both already know that  they have full right over each other. She is questioning him, he is dragging her away. Kya lowe hai yaar! Their equation is just refreshing and not ghisa pita in any way!!! πŸ˜

*ahem* chalo back to the original track!!!πŸ˜†
I felt after Khushi's outburst abt her broken engagement and trust, Arnav's eyes had that light as if he is mentally punching the air!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜† but he immediately masked that and showed his concern and shock!! 😍 (Hehhee...we know Arnie boy wats going on in ur head!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)  Kya scene hota na if he started smiling after hearing that. Bechare ne kaise khud ko roka hoga from actually jumping up and down!!! πŸ˜†

I just loved the convo between Khushi and La...finally La realized wats actually developing between Arnav-Khushi!!!πŸ‘

And the way La said ki "ASR bhale nahi jaantein ho ki unhe kya chahiye, par tum toh samajhdaar ho na Khushi...Chalo aaj nahi toh kal tum samajh hi jaaogi" That was one of the biggest hint for Khushi, n i really wish ki Khushi will accept or realize this soon😳⭐️  I loved each and every dialogue that was exchanged between them. The editing, the content and the performances were top notch. Just excellent.. Words will fail me considering there is so much I want to say!!! πŸ˜†

I loved the way ASR stood firm to wat he felt right ..hats off to him!!!πŸ‘  Apna hottie kitna principled hai na? How does Khushi resist him? The way his face changed as she told him about her rishta, I just loved his light head movements, the pained Khushi and the slight relief!! 

The way La's character has matured till date...and the way she confronted everyone yday was just PERFECT!!! (Frankly after yday's epi I can imagine La to come back as a VAMPπŸ˜•)  I hope they dont do that yaar!!! Itna sweet role kiya hai usne!! Vamp will be sad and it doesnt make sense na. She was not wronged by Khushi and Arnav also was honest.. I hope they dont make it typical saga!! 

And her last parting line abt ASR that he will definitely marry but only when he is sure is another hint and this time for Arnav...and I feel Arnav got the hint very well!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³  Arnav's face was worth a million dollars here. He was taken aback with how sure La sounded but truly she knows him very well. But its not necessary na ke jo aapko samjhe woh aapse pyaar bhi kare. How many people are so fortunate? πŸ₯Ί

Now abt the precap...i already had a sleepless night over the precap!!!😳πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†  Heehee.. Same here sweet!! I have already seen it 20 times.. This 24 hour wait is torture!!!

πŸ˜†

I am so super happy to hear from you. I hope you are doing really well!!! Thanks for the long satisfying post!!! πŸ€—
I complete agree with all the points you made, it was very well written. Today's episode was just brilliant, but I really did feel bad for Lavanya because she totally reformed herself for her love and in the end didn't get the relationship she wanted. Oh, I hope she finds somebody instead of coming back as a villain cause honestly I wouldn't bear to see our Lavanya as an evil person. I love the friendship Lavanya and Khushi share, and how she tells Anjali "ASR will marry" and also where she says to Khushi that she'll understood soon.I believe Lavanya deserves a round of applause for understanding the situation, she didn't throw any tantrum and just accepted the reality. Sana Khan acted so wall, she displayed Lavanya's character wonderfully. Wishing her all the best!
Originally posted by MairaKhan1180

I complete agree with all the points you made, it was very well written. Today's episode was just brilliant, but I really did feel bad for Lavanya because she totally reformed herself for her love and in the end didn't get the relationship she wanted. Oh, I hope she finds somebody instead of coming back as a villain cause honestly I wouldn't bear to see our Lavanya as an evil person. I love the friendship Lavanya and Khushi share, and how she tells Anjali "ASR will marry" and also where she says to Khushi that she'll understood soon.I believe Lavanya deserves a round of applause for understanding the situation, she didn't throw any tantrum and just accepted the reality. Sana Khan acted so wall, she displayed Lavanya's character wonderfully. Wishing her all the best!

Hey Maira!!! Firstly, welcome to the forum since I see that you are a newbie!!! πŸ€—

Yes, we all felt for her equally. It was her performance that stole the show today. She became such a part of the house that everyone was hurting with her. It goes to show that in essence the Raizada family is full of lovely people. We just need to kick the snake out, gadha kahin ka!!! 

Keep posting and smiling!!! πŸ˜³