Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mathurankit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
can anyone tell me on which song did hardik from remo ke rangeelay perform on saturdayz episode when he got eliminated...he did hip hop on that song...please tell me the name of that song..
newfriends85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Can someone tell me the song that Hardik did on the face off round on the Jan 28th?

Thanks
-simi- thumbnail
is there no show that happened on 5th feb? sunday? i cant find any video of it! 
monmon87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm actually an English-speaker from America and I cannot understand Hindi at all but I am in LOVE with Dance India Dance! Is there any place you all know of where I can watch these episodes with English translation/subtitle? I am particularly into the "Little Masters" season, those kids are such good dancers but I really wanna be able to understand what they are talking about! Thanks!
DianaPrince thumbnail
is there any raghav crocroach appreciation thread
mamita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
can some one plz tell me what happened to the other 6 contestants from the 14 selected for WC. there were only 8 solo performances on Sunday. what happened to Manju, Rohit, Kalaiarsan, Narendra, Chotu, Lipsa?
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Any news regarding, if there will be an epi with the contestants from DID 1/2 like they did in DID2?
Shaily. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Any news regarding, if there will be an epi with the contestants from DID 1/2 like they did in DID2?

As far as i know, that will not happen this season & there is no news about it either.
Edited by Shaily. - 12 years ago
shikha7 thumbnail
Can someone please tell me about the contestant exchange policy? And when does it happen generally?
shikha7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~~ MICK ~~

DID U GET THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL THAT UPLOADS THE FULL EPISODES??

try dtfzeevideos and dtfzeevideos1