Uttaran 20th December WU-Malvika's death mystery

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Getting Rathore's wife angle and cause of death not being clear are cvs trying to bring back Rathore's wife too like Vansh, to handle the two months nandish and rashmi are on leave for their wedding? absolute crap...

Now Mai the craziest woman ever is trying to get vansh and ichcha back 😲...yet another angle to handle Nandish going on leave...

So for all the viewers of UT till March end ridiculous storyline in UT will continue...

Thanks for the update shiny...Where the track is going towards????😕
thanks for the update..
THANKS NOW WHAT IS THIS NEW STORY ABOUT RATHOD I THOUGHT HIS WIFE AND CHILD PASSED AWAY IN CHILD BIRTH THERE WAS ONE SUCH scene between Rathod and doctor when I watched a episode long time back.
Edited by chalhov - 12 years ago
thanks for the update 
thnx for update..where its heading
Thank you for the update. 
Originally posted by chalhov

THANKS NOW WHAT IS THIS NEW STORY ABOUT RATHOD I THOUGHT HIS WIFE AND CHILD PASSED AWAY IN CHILD BIRTH THERE WAS ONE SUCH scene between Rathod and doctor when I watched a episode long time back.

No not in childbirth.  The doctor said "we could not save her" -- there was some accident.  In that the doctor also says "hum bachche ko bhi bacha nahi sakey"... and rathore is shocked because he didnt know that she was pregnant.

He asked the doctor in shock "bachcha????"

And the doctor says -- yes, she was TWO months pregnant.

(i wonder how they can save a two month old foetus though 😆😆😆😆 - another blooper. what was the doctor trying to do? - you can save a foetus of six or seven months)