Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

A good episode I am loving this mature Krishna.CVS plz end this menaka track or speed up the tracks.Pratigya will know the reason behind Samar escape is Menaka according to new promo.

lovekriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya2011

A good episode I am loving this mature Krishna.CVS plz end this menaka track or speed up the tracks.Pratigya will know the reason behind Samar escape is Menaka according to new promo.

wich new promo???has any new promo been out??
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah new promo is out,description is follows
Prats,SS and Menaka in Hall seraching Samar,Samar is on terrace hitting the plant and saying i am hitting nai Maa.Prats on terrace looking at plant leaves Keasr says e samar ki nai Maa hain then Prats sees some painting made by samar of Menaka
lovekriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya2011

Yeah new promo is out,description is follows

Prats,SS and Menaka in Hall seraching Samar,Samar is on terrace hitting the plant and saying i am hitting nai Maa.Prats on terrace looking at plant leaves Keasr says e samar ki nai Maa hain then Prats sees some painting made by samar of Menaka

give it as a new thread..new promo description...seems nobody knows about it...
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Episode was good for me. Thank God Krish saved Samar. All the actors have done a great job!! Arhaan Rocked it as usual. Is it me or was he really looked Tired?? We got the old Krish back atleast for sometimes ðŸ˜› but really missed "Krishna Krishna" background. how CV's forgot that ðŸ˜•

Loved the way SS was talking with Samar. So natural. Again Hats off!! But no expression from KN's side. C'mon dude it was your son 

PG was also very natural. Loved her convo with Samar. Too good. and definitely KriYaS Convo. They really looks Sweet together ðŸ˜ƒ

But missed Amma and Kesar. It's really awkward. So many things happening in TN but these two are no where to be found ðŸ˜•

Nothing to say about Eklavyaa!! Hats off to Cv's for pick him up. He is one of the best additions in MKAP star casts till now. God bless him ðŸ˜ƒ