MKAPians' Mann Ki Awaaz-20-12-11

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi,

Pls post all ur reviews here πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by dhakarn - 12 years ago
Episode Was Average For Me.C.Vs Dragging Every Tracks Badly.

Baba Had Reached The Adda Of 'Chacha'.And Then Dhishum!Dhishum...Dabaangai Of Baba...

SS Had Reached There Along With Police.When Everything Was Under Baba's Control.

TN's Hall.Thakurs Were Very Happy To See SPS.Pratz Had Got Emotional.

Suddenly Professor Advised SS To Appoint Bodyguard For SPS.

Menaka's Mom Was Teaching Her Evil Lessons...Outside Of TN.

KriYa Bedroom.Pratz Was Feeding SPS...Then Baba Joined Them.

KriYa Had Started Their Investigation.But Menaka Interrupted.

TN Hall.Cute Scene& Dialogues Between SS-Baba-SPS-KN.

Suddenly Menaka Had Taken Him Away.Pratz Was Looking Very Sad.

No Precap.

⭐️Star Of The Day-One&Only Arhaan Baba⭐️

Thumbs Down To C.Vs.

C.Vs Dragging Every Tracks Badly.I Think They're Using(Misusing) Arhaan's Popularity As Trump Card.After Some Time It'll Be Very Difficult For Him To Bear This Show Alone.No Promo,No Precap...No T.R.P,No Popularity.
Edited by -aHnAf- - 12 years ago
Wooohooo...so as we all knew KST saved samar ...like i said K saw the leader boy wearing samar's shoes n after that it was a matter of secs ...the real chachu band bajaaoed the evil chachu πŸ˜† realistic fight ...AB should trim his hair ...πŸ˜† the both chachu's ,evil n good, looked competing for whose got more fair falling on face πŸ˜† but I like AB as such in any avtar,n that's a fact πŸ˜‰  K wouldn't have just asked what kind of punishment he wanted to chachu if he was the old K ... it showed that now he is more matured πŸ‘

seems like K phoned SS n police ...SS was really relieved to see his potha  ...n KN too arrived

HMmm...as SDS is not available the CVs r managing with M's mother...n she is a good actress ...so that kind of balances ...but still the viewer may feel it odd that SDS is absent for such a long time... liked it how they showed the false concern of M n the true concern of P...lubbed it when K entered , with samar in his arms , announcing 'bakaitilal' πŸ˜ƒ  ...we had  a cute moment between P n samar...the poor kid is really scared but he talks to his ma...was really agitated when SS asked KN to take prof n komal to MMFG...thought we would get to see another tanmay-arushi fight ...thank god it didn't happen

liked how P slowly started asking samar what happened without appearing to do so...but the kid is really disturbed n scared ...he is not in a state to answer ...so K tried  diff approach ...praising him , saying that he was very brave , trying to instil strength in the kid ...make him feel good...but M , fearing that he would tell something against her , promptly entered the room n ruined every thing ...the poor kid was terrified to see her ... n he stuck more to P...liked it when SS said that he will find out the reason behind samar's going out of the house ...hmmm, if the CVs didn't forget it just like they made SS forget that he had said the same dialogue when radhe torched K's dabha...😑  the last look of samar towards P when M was taking him to room was , heart wrenching ...he was telling how could u leave me to this woman ? 😭

so looks like M is gonna try to fulfill every wish of samar from now on ...n why is kesar not shown πŸ˜•

HANDHSUMMM HEROOO HAWTIEPIIIEE..
saved his baikati lal tonytt lubbbdd ittt
n den lubbdd kriya n samar tgdrr <3 y ddi menaka cum in between:S huh
It was a good episode... liked how K came in the nick of time and saved smr... gave the goons a sound thrashing..πŸ‘. but why did CVs forget the Krishna...Krishna.. BG... all were waiting to hear it again... πŸ˜­

So, Bakaithi lal's back in TN... but the poor kid's problems are not yet solved... need Radhe to make an appearance now to distract M, so that Smr will be able to tell the truth to KP...
Originally posted by dhakarn

Wooohooo...so as we all knew KST saved samar ...like i said K saw the leader boy wearing samar's shoes n after that it was a matter of secs ...the real chachu band bajaaoed the evil chachu πŸ˜† realistic fight ...AB should trim his hair ...πŸ˜† the both chachu's ,evil n good, looked competing for whose got more fair falling on face πŸ˜† but I like AB as such in any avtar,n that's a fact πŸ˜‰  K wouldn't have just asked what kind of punishment he wanted to chachu if he was the old K ... it showed that now he is more matured πŸ‘

seems like K phoned SS n police ...SS was really relieved to see his potha  ...n KN too arrived

HMmm...as SDS is not available the CVs r managing with M's mother...n she is a good actress ...so that kind of balances ...but still the viewer may feel it odd that SDS is absent for such a long time... liked it how they showed the false concern of M n the true concern of P...lubbed it when K entered , with samar in his arms , announcing 'bakaitilal' πŸ˜ƒ  ...we had  a cute moment between P n samar...the poor kid is really scared but he talks to his ma...was really agitated when SS asked KN to take prof n komal to MMFG...thought we would get to see another tanmay-arushi fight ...thank god it didn't happen

liked how P slowly started asking samar what happened without appearing to do so...but the kid is really disturbed n scared ...he is not in a state to answer ...so K tried  diff approach ...praising him , saying that he was very brave , trying to instil strength in the kid ...make him feel good...but M , fearing that he would tell something against her , promptly entered the room n ruined every thing ...the poor kid was terrified to see her ... n he stuck more to P...liked it when SS said that he will find out the reason behind samar's going out of the house ...hmmm, if the CVs didn't forget it just like they made SS forget that he had said the same dialogue when radhe torched K's dabha...😑  the last look of samar towards P when M was taking him to room was , heart wrenching ...he was telling how could u leave me to this woman ? 😭

so looks like M is gonna try to fulfill every wish of samar from now on ...n why is kesar not shown πŸ˜•

Clap
i personally like the way cv highlight Krishna character after the LEAP... he looks more matured, loved the way how he took charge of all the situation when SS ask him n kN to take gun with them... i found that scene very good... in earlier days we would see Pratz stopping Krishna from taking such step but now K himself felt that way... very good scene... Loved the way how he fough with the bad guys too... Missed the krishna music background...

I personally would like to see how Krishna / kriya handle Meera... Krishna is not the old krishna, refined Krishna will never take drastic steps like old Krishna... How is he going to  cope with meera? what will his action be? its something interesting to watch... will he keep hiding the truth abt meera from pratx fearing she might get hurt, what will happen when it explode... even b4 / after the lEAP, kriya love is still strong... no matter whether samar is in between them... i find kriya themself accepted samar as their child... even K.. His actions speak... I really pity samar that hes not gifted to have kriya as his real mum / dad... poor cute boy...  Cv should make this menaka / meera track fast... a bit slo the movement...

SAMAR desrves a credit for a such brilliant acting in a very young age... way to go BOY!!!!!

Well IM happy tht smar is safe now and this track is finish, now I hope cv,s focuss on kriya more, P birthday is coming, i hope cv,s remembers tht, show us some kriya scenes, and kepp this menka track in side for few episodes atleast. Really tired of all this side track im losing my patience now.
I like the way CV's are portraying matured Krishna nowadays.  I also liked the way Pratz asked Samar nicely why he ran away from TN without appearing to be tense or nervous herself.  Krishna took a different approach by praising Samar nd making him feel brave and good about himself.  If menaka did not interrupt them probably Samar would have confessed why he ran away from TN.

All in all  it was a good episode.  I liked it.
now since menaka is really scared she wont harm samar...she will make sure that samar is haapy to stop him frm talking...loved kriyaS scene...now maybe menaka will start manipulating kn since she has got familys trust and samar wont tell anything abt her...hope cvs put an end to samar and menaka track soon