Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sifarah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If the current track was written by the new one I have less hopes from him/her... Totally ruined the characters of the leads..
Btw, thanks for sharing this info.
esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I also dont knw... currently who is the new writer... but would definetly let u guys knw... once i knww

well... the writer who was writing the first the best part of navya has left the show after navya bday track
achuani_shamya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: f.s.m

ek show ke liye itne sare writers kyo ??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• 

MAYBE no one wants navya ...  

hope the new one Don't ruin the story  ( well its already ruined πŸ˜† )

may be u r rite fawaz...πŸ˜•yeh writers ko sirf saas-bahuu stories hi aatha hein... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i think thats why no one is able to build up a good storyline for NAVYA...😭
dissapointingπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...patha nahi yeh naya/nayi writer kya karne walein hein...πŸ˜”
hoping for the bestπŸ‘πŸΌ
esha dear thanks for sharing😊
NAVYA EockzzzπŸ˜ƒ
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: esha_friends20

I also dont knw... currently who is the new writer... but would definetly let u guys knw... once i knww

well... the writer who was writing the first the best part of navya has left the show after navya bday track

Oh god he/she was good writer and why he left . PLs cv bring him back 😑
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is ridiculous yaar. Are there no writers in the industry who can take up the challenge to steer forward a new story with a nayi soch!!!!!!!! Aise writers hone ka kya fayda who just know how to handle cliched plots and storylines. Or is there a  problem with the production house that they have no idea how they want to steer this nayi soch forward??Itne acche serial ki watt laga ke rakh di hai. 😑The people who are being affected the most are the loyal viewers like us jinka mazaak banake rakh diya hai also good actors like Shaheer, rohit who have become mere puppets in the hands of such useless writers.Pl forgive me if i hv hurt anybody's sentiments. I am just putting words to my frustration.Edited by DGal - 12 years ago
Kavikrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing...but who is the next
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh God plzz we wnat our same writer back jo bday trcak tak tha...uskay baad stry ruin hee hue ehai anpur track and blaah blah

I know bring back the old writer!!!! He/she was fabb
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silla

oh God plzz we wnat our same writer back jo bday trcak tak tha...uskay baad stry ruin hee hue ehai anpur track and blaah blah

no silla from starting till anantika came writer was vivek bahl only now only concept is his and the writer is annatika u can see it while episode starts
Idealistic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx for sharing dear πŸ˜Š