Balika Vadhu

Saturday super Episode of balika badhu

ribhanshu22 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
There will be  special episode of  balika badhu on saturday 24th december.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshansh thumbnail
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑super de dhana dhan ghamasan and ultimately shivani kicked gauri of her frndship and kunda tai comes to know that anandi is first wife of jagat wah blah blah kudos kick this duo in front and back awaiting for this e[isode i saw the promo kyun kyun anandi ne problem create kari kyun kyun kyun 🀣🀣
😑Edited by anshansh - 12 years ago
whatthelife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Then I think thats when JG will be asked to leave the house !!! πŸ˜
anshansh thumbnail
both jaga clash and gauri said "tumhari anandi ne meri aur shivaniji ki frndship tudvade 'and he says tum barbar ananadi ko beech mein kyun lati ho and kundatai yeh anandi kaun hai selfish kaki -jagat ki pehli patni {this time not dusri aurat in tension }wah jhoothe log bhi sach bol jatey hai  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Finally ,have been waiting for this episode for  too long.😈...This will be one  SUPER DUPER DHamakedaar episode...πŸ˜πŸ˜†...

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
So looks like Shivani will shun Gauri...good!!!!
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wooowww waiting eagerly. Today when kundataai was feeding dr. Maharani i was thinking abhi kha lo fir baad me joote chappal aur gaaliyan hi khaane he. Today cv's show how good going jaggya and gauri wid their jhootha rishta. Now waiting eagrlly. How back to back dhakke khaate hain.
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This week dhamaakas in BV. 2moro there will be raaz khulo session of shivani then shivani's showdown wid gauri's evil deeds again gauri's kyun kyun sessions wid jaggya then kunda tai's gaali session. Har Epi se pehle disprin lena padega.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wen g had told the truth to shivani that time shivani dint react badly ,now wat hapend to her,i realy want to watch what exactly hapens ,is it dat that g misunderstood her.hope so.
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanvismile

Wen g had told the truth to shivani that time shivani dint react badly ,now wat hapend to her,i realy want to watch what exactly hapens ,is it dat that g misunderstood her.hope so.

The message at the end of the episode today addressed this that sometimes we listen to the truth from one person's perspective but the reality may be different once the complete truth is out.