Greengang is acting as if Amar has murdered some1

Posted: 12 years ago
🤢 ajeeeb yaar! Aisa lag raha hai Amar ne murder kardia hai kisi ka ya koi highest level ka gunaah kardia hai Juhi and Sunny ko nominate karke! 

Phir shuru hogaye Salman khan ki scolding to Amar pe! ðŸ¤¢

And again Sky was giving threats on camera that jis jis ne mere se panga lia wo...

What is this!!!! ðŸ¤¢

but I must say now Im really liking Amar giving gyaan to Sid! What awesome gyaan he gave him today in cricketing terms! Im sure ab dumbo Sid ko samajh aayi hogi ke Amar ka game plan hai kya! 
hahhahah sky keh rha tha jis ne mjh se panga lia wo evict hua aur juhi keh rahe hai amar  jaega is week beahiri ko pata nhe ke voting line band hai🤣
I wonder what Sky, Juhi and Sunny are thinking of themselves right now. I can't believe Sunny talking about GRACE, Juhi talking about HONESTY with PRIDE and Sky walking with his head held HIGH.
Amar and Sid are playing decent these days but these three have started to get on my nerves. Of course, along with Miss Bedi, who is tweeting on these fools and herself non-stop!

I agree...you nominated him and he nominated you...i dont get one thing...they are saying that the thee of them are closer than they are with amar...so amar is more closer to sid an sky and he saved them and nominated the two people he didnt like...it is simple as that...i will say it again that they could have played as a team by nominating sunny and amar amongst themselves so that way it would be fair because sunny said that she didnt care about being nominated...but they didnt even once think of amar so why should he care even one bit...this is big boss...you nominate everyone you can so you  can get to top 3 and then potentially win...
like the colour of their original room they are all so green in jelousy!
amar will go---juhi's guts feeling saying tht!!

her guts feeling is jst lyk her..dumb😆
Originally posted by annamunna

hahhahah sky keh rha tha jis ne mjh se panga lia wo evict hua aur juhi keh rahe hai amar  jaega is week beahiri ko pata nhe ke voting line band hai🤣
😆😆😆 It would be awesome if Amar goes to secret room ( fake eviction ) and then comes back in the house...Juhiya will get a shock of her life !! 😆😆 I think she will start crying for sure 😆😆
Originally posted by Nishita123

😆😆😆 It would be awesome if Amar goes to secret room ( fake eviction ) and then comes back in the house...Juhiya will get a shock of her life !! 😆😆 I think she will start crying for sure 😆😆

ha amar agar fake evict hua aur secreet room main gaya juhi bhut bitching karege amar ke !!😆😆🤣
Originally posted by Nishita123

She'll say "par mainay jaana tha big Boss, saare khane ke tasks main jeeti hoon phir Amar ko kyun bhej diya"
Edited by Saleem. - 12 years ago
((( Bhai logon...Hypocrisy is at its peak...the evil three...sunny, juhi and sky ...all three nominated amar...but they are upset with Amar for nominating them...

ya Juhiji, sunny ji aur sky ji...amar ne bahut badi galti ki...usko khud ko nominate karna chahiye tha...aap logon ko nahin...kyoki BB jeetne ka adhikar sirf aap teeno ka hai...amar ka nahi...

koi in teeno ko laat maar ke bahar karo...hypocrites kahin ke

Can they get any lower than this 

I have more respect for Amar as he has supported the right too!!

JUHI and SUNNY have only contributed towards destroying the house atmosphere. Churiels 

They are 3 idiots in the true sense !