Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

ManVeer : Ek Kutta Kameena aur Ek Jungli Billi (Page 5)

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
1 thing tht occured 2 me regarding Jay was r real life princesses like tht? envying their elder sibling who wil b entitled 2 the thrown? Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...TheBlackJaguar

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

1 thing tht occured 2 me regarding Jay was r real life princesses like tht? envying their elder sibling who wil b entitled 2 the thrown? Ermm

It is a possibility but in reality each individual has responsibilities and dreams of their own.. some may be pleased to be able to follow their dreams... as for Jay she is not simply after the throne but she wants her sisters identity and everything that comes along with it including UV..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I feel she is being kiddish and immature on purpose..She wants to rub them the wrong way..She knows how shocked they are by her brash language and her uncouth behavior..She is on house arrest..Nobody is willing to listen to her..She is out of her comfort zone...And rather than coming to her level trying to understand her fears..all r either telling her what to do or openly ashamed and appalled at her chawl life..She is rebelling  out of frustration. 

Kai.TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Pink.. It is so good to see one of your posts.. I tend to look for them as soon as I come to this forum..Smile

I agree.. UV has no idea but he is gradually changing.. he refuses to accept it but Manyata does make a difference to his perfect plan of becoming king and ruling.. because she is no longer a means to an end.. but she fascinates him and he is attracted to her whenever she is present.. I loved how he followed her with his eyes as she ran after the cockroach.. and said and she is someone who is not afraid of anything.. everything about her interest and piques his curiously... and forces him to make an effort to better understand his jungli billi..

Love all of their encounters.. the way he shifted everyone's attention to him when she was holding her choti..LOL.. and turned the tables in order to make it look like an achievement not an act to be ashamed of..  As for her behavior I feel it may take her some time to adapt to the environment.. more importantly she comes across as immature because she refuses to make an effort.. if she would began accepting her situation her manners would automatically improve.. because she would see the necessity of behaving her age..

Yes I agree.. it's difficult to feel for Jay when she refuses to become an independent identity apart from Manyata.. she works too hard to be her.. and take everything that belongs to her..!!

Thank you. Big smile...UV is changing and it will be comforting to see him get in touch with that change. He can be good and he should discover that goodness. Maanyata is his discovery path and if that is true, it also makes her his soulmate, 

Perhaps you are right. Maanyata needs to adapt herself to this environment - then, we may see the true  princess emerge.Smile

...Binny...

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

No, no. Not at all. Real life royals are taught and conditioned to respect their elders and protect their younger relatives. Envy is not so upfront and outright -everything is curtained behind respect. Mostly, the second borns and third borns are taught to look upon the crown prince/princess with respect and honour. Unless there is a black sheep in the family, that's how it works. Big smile
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

I feel she is being kiddish and immature on purpose..She wants to rub them the wrong way..She knows how shocked they are by her brash language and her uncouth behavior..She is on house arrest..Nobody is willing to listen to her..She is out of her comfort zone...And rather than coming to her level trying to understand her fears..all r either telling her what to do or openly ashamed and appalled at her chawl life..She is rebelling  out of frustration. 

I agree that she is rebelling out of frustration but isn't that a myopic and selfish view on her part? Her family , her own blood too has suffered and lived without her. One just wishes that she cools her temper and looks at the larger and real picture. Embarrassed

-Deepzz-

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

Ya but here the problem is a bit different the Manveer jodi is capturing hearts day by day and Akash destroying their spiritsLOL
Oh lol. No wonders I only see MaanVeer appreciation threads and their creations in the forumLOL

arrylinereadingworms.

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Cockroach avi?Shocked...kahaan hai jaanu?Confused

I only see UV and ManVeer's scenes on YT , haha. Aakash just doesn't fit anywhere in the story and even the audience cannot relate to him or feel for him. It's like UV and Maanyata came together on the screen and the audience gave their verdict - THIS IS IT! Clap...We just don't feel anything for Aakash or his feelings for Maanyata- the writers want us to sympathize and empathize with him but its just not touching us.
Arrey look into my dabba mammaTongue Doodh mein daalke roachmilkshake bana ke pee gayaROFL

Good! YT is our saviourLOL Yeah I agree, I try to sympathize with Akash after seeing his poor love-begging faceROFL but don't feel anything for himDisapproveROFL Am I mean?TongueROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryareadingworms.TheBlackJaguar

Go to top