Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

ManVeer : Ek Kutta Kameena aur Ek Jungli Billi (Page 4)

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Originally posted by arryline

Awesome analysisClapHe also called her Jhansi Ki RaniEmbarrassed.It's funny how he covers her mistakes.He's slowly but surely falling for her.What you said for Jai is right,she always will come after Manyata and that will fire her up more.
I guess the cv's are on purpose showing Manyata's this side to show her full transformation into a true princessSmile

Thanks. UV covers her mistakes, puts up with her abusive behaviour and her moods do affect him. He may not know it or feel it but she matters in his life. So, why can't this be the start of a great love story? For once, why can't we have a Prince & a Princess as a fairytale? Big smile

Exactly my point .Why on earth do the cv's want a rags to rich risen prince(Akash) when they already have one(UV)Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Pocu amazing post as usual!!

Girls are charmed by UV and Manyata didn't give a damn about who he was when she got into argument with him at beach and then disco. He is fascinated with her attitude her bindas nature. A girl who calls him dog abuses him he lets that girl get away with it. UV needs to connect with his feelings it's not about throne or power it's not about what Prince UV of Jaigarh wants it's about what UV wants. He needs to think for himself as himself not as Prince UV.

For Manyata the house is new, environment is different but the way she is behaving right now is not acceptable. You have been away from your family since 16 years they have been waiting for you since 16 years atleast respect that give them a chance. You owe a responsibility towards them.

Jay Nandini has always tried to take Manyata's place. She wants everything that belongs to Manyata be it position in house or UV. In this process she has lost her own identity. She use to compare everything to Manyata when she was not around and now that she is back she still does the same.

Shru!Embarrassed... i love your 'Kutta kaboofying billi ' avis.LOLEmbarrassed...Totally agreed.Totally agreed. For UV, Maanyata has brought a totally different side and different colour to his life. Maybe this is how he will find the man living inside Prince UV. Maanyata should soon realize her situation and accept her life - because this is what she was always meant to be. JN needs to go and chill somewhere and stop being such a petty little witch. AngryLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaprachurya-Rema--Swetha-

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

Pink,I am so happy to see you back with your usual entertaining postsHug

Thank youHug. I hope the CVs allow me to stay here by letting ManVeer stay in the show. LOL
Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

About Manyata I feel she is deliberatly shown a bit kiddish even though she is 20 ..its because of the environment in which she is brought up ..mayb the harsh realities of life or the harsh challenges that she will eventually face as a princess will slowly make her more mature and understanding Ermm bt generally doesnt harsh challenges of life make u mature..she is mature i fink its jus the new world she has entered in tht amazes her thts y she behaves the way she does...ders stil tht chawl thing in her tho... i loved hw she sed "dunya khatam kyun na hojaye. voh saale nahi martey..." n evry1 was shocked...LOL

jyoti06TheBlackJaguar

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Pink.. It is so good to see one of your posts.. I tend to look for them as soon as I come to this forum..Smile

I agree.. UV has no idea but he is gradually changing.. he refuses to accept it but Manyata does make a difference to his perfect plan of becoming king and ruling.. because she is no longer a means to an end.. but she fascinates him and he is attracted to her whenever she is present.. I loved how he followed her with his eyes as she ran after the cockroach.. and said and she is someone who is not afraid of anything.. everything about her interest and piques his curiously... and forces him to make an effort to better understand his jungli billi..

Love all of their encounters.. the way he shifted everyone's attention to him when she was holding her choti..LOL.. and turned the tables in order to make it look like an achievement not an act to be ashamed of..  As for her behavior I feel it may take her some time to adapt to the environment.. more importantly she comes across as immature because she refuses to make an effort.. if she would began accepting her situation her manners would automatically improve.. because she would see the necessity of behaving her age..

Yes I agree.. it's difficult to feel for Jay when she refuses to become an independent identity apart from Manyata.. she works too hard to be her.. and take everything that belongs to her..!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.-Rema-TheBlackJaguarBadtameez_Dil

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Awesome analysisClapHe also called her Jhansi Ki RaniEmbarrassed.It's funny how he covers her mistakes.He's slowly but surely falling for her.What you said for Jai is right,she always will come after Manyata and that will fire her up more.
I guess the cv's are on purpose showing Manyata's this side to show her full transformation into a true princessSmile

Thanks. UV covers her mistakes, puts up with her abusive behaviour and her moods do affect him. He may not know it or feel it but she matters in his life. So, why can't this be the start of a great love story? For once, why can't we have a Prince & a Princess as a fairytale? Big smile

Exactly my point .Why on earth do the cv's want a rags to rich risen prince(Akash) when they already have one(UV)Confused

If the audience sticks to ManVeer , the CVs can change to what you want. They are making the show for TRPs and you , not for themselves. There is still a chance that you will get ManVeer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arryline

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Pocu amazing post as usual!!

Girls are charmed by UV and Manyata didn't give a damn about who he was when she got into argument with him at beach and then disco. He is fascinated with her attitude her bindas nature. A girl who calls him dog abuses him he lets that girl get away with it. UV needs to connect with his feelings it's not about throne or power it's not about what Prince UV of Jaigarh wants it's about what UV wants. He needs to think for himself as himself not as Prince UV.Clap spot on shruti...bt i have notice hw weneva he is with moniya he's nt thinking abt power n planning etc.. he jus responds 2 her as a normal person wud do...tryin 2 understand her POV n mysery n also teasing her...like wen he wnt in2 da room he saw she was upset n obv knw y bt 2 lighten the mood n bring bk the old moniya he wnt on teasing her n annoying her as usual... hes nt as str8forward as one may think...various shades 2 her personality

For Manyata the house is new, environment is different but the way she is behaving right now is not acceptable. You have been away from your family since 16 years they have been waiting for you since 16 years atleast respect that give them a chance. You owe a responsibility towards them. tru esp 4 sum1 thts been bought up with good morals/ethics n she totally hasnt let thm go...she gives respect 2 those tht she connects with or ppl she feel deserve it...she's nt totally disrespectful 2 evry1...she addresses the cook as "chacha"...nt ne other royal princess wud do...i feel she stil hasnt accepted tht this family is hers... she evn sed 2 unnati tht she is moniya n nt manyata n this family is manyatas...i dnt c her accepting thm easily...it wil tke time

Kai.TheBlackJaguar

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by jyoti06

About Manyata I feel she is deliberatly shown a bit kiddish even though she is 20 ..its because of the environment in which she is brought up ..mayb the harsh realities of life or the harsh challenges that she will eventually face as a princess will slowly make her more mature and understanding Ermm bt generally doesnt harsh challenges of life make u mature..she is mature i fink its jus the new world she has entered in tht amazes her thts y she behaves the way she does...ders stil tht chawl thing in her tho... i loved hw she sed "dunya khatam kyun na hojaye. voh saale nahi martey..." n evry1 was shocked...LOL

I feel she still has a kiddish side in her which is making her more stubborn and so somewhere her intelligence and maturity is overshadowed with her kiddsh way of dealing with things ..like today what she spoke about the cockroach was correct ..it makes u think that yeah right even if world comes to an end cocokroaches will b found LOL but her actions r kiddish like running after the cockroach in the whole house ...or turning her room into a dhobi ghaat LOL...those r not really matured acts because even if u r coming from a chawl but still u will not do such kiddish things in a complete new place ...but I guess she will adjust with time ...

Go to top