Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

ManVeer : Ek Kutta Kameena aur Ek Jungli Billi (Page 3)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Very interesting post Thumbs Up

I feel CVs need to give some time in developing Uday's character here if he is the lead because like u said right now even though he is shown wanting to marry Manyata for his selfish motives but we dunno anything about his inner self ...like what does he feel ..what does he think ..what r his future plans after getting married...we dunno how the character behaves individually when he is not with Dadisa or other Rajmahal people around him ...Its very important to see some depth in his character ...

About Manyata I feel she is deliberatly shown a bit kiddish even though she is 20 ..its because of the environment in which she is brought up ..mayb the harsh realities of life or the harsh challenges that she will eventually face as a princess will slowly make her more mature and understanding Ermm

Even though I m enjoying the funny sequences in the episodes and also the ManVeer interactions ..but somewhere the story needs a proper binding here because after a point it will look all disjointed if the screenplay is not tight enough ,.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.-Rema-SofnaTheBlackJaguar-Swetha-Badtameez_Dil

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by arryline

BTW who is the lead? Akash or UV?? And why don't I see any damn spark in Akash-Maanyata? I seriously felt as if he is her uncle who is patting his pet when they were romancing. No offence to their lovers though

LOLzLOLNice analysis of Akash.Don't worry you will find less population who are those lovers.For us UV is and will always will be the heroSmile

Really? Actually I was very cautious to write it since I heard somewhere that he is the lead and speaking ill about the leads is a crime on IFLOLTongue

Ya but here the problem is a bit different the Manveer jodi is capturing hearts day by day and Akash destroying their spiritsLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

Awesome analysisClapHe also called her Jhansi Ki RaniEmbarrassed.It's funny how he covers her mistakes.He's slowly but surely falling for her.What you said for Jai is right,she always will come after Manyata and that will fire her up more.
I guess the cv's are on purpose showing Manyata's this side to show her full transformation into a true princessSmile

Thanks. UV covers her mistakes, puts up with her abusive behaviour and her moods do affect him. He may not know it or feel it but she matters in his life. So, why can't this be the start of a great love story? For once, why can't we have a Prince & a Princess as a fairytale? Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prachurya...Binny...arryline-Rema-

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Awwwle! Tu aa gayi?  Puchkoo! Hug...Well, darling. Situation ye hai ki Aakash is or was supposed to be the main lead but the audience has chosen Udayveer as their darling and his character makes everyone fade in his light. Maanyata's story and her chemistry with UV has the audience rooting for them but we await the decision of the CVs. UV is grey but his attachment with Maanyata is true. She is his fiancee as he was engaged to her when they were children. We , too, believe that they are soulmates. Watch it if you hope that ManVeer will get together. Except for UV and ManVeer , there is very little for the show to hold on its own. 
I mishhed you shooo much my NaughticaHug
Oh I see! But isn't Akash very old?ConfusedStern Smile I mean, he looks like a 35 year old uncle and Manyata is 20 I guessErmm. UV is just perfect for her. And they even have a story to start whereas Akash-Manyata's love story is just an infatuation or should I say an already built boring saga with no hardships and hatred! It is just going on a plain straight road with no damn obstacles. Geek

Oh well, so that means I should not get attached to it. It is better to watch it as a piece of 45 minutes entertainmentTongue 

BTW how is my cockroach avi??ROFL

Cockroach avi?Shocked...kahaan hai jaanu?Confused

I only see UV and ManVeer's scenes on YT , haha. Aakash just doesn't fit anywhere in the story and even the audience cannot relate to him or feel for him. It's like UV and Maanyata came together on the screen and the audience gave their verdict - THIS IS IT! Clap...We just don't feel anything for Aakash or his feelings for Maanyata- the writers want us to sympathize and empathize with him but its just not touching us.

akshaaya-Rema-Befikre-Swetha-

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Originally posted by syria2014

u still watching the show dhi!Goodl luck. I will be back when Udayveer becomes the lead.LOLEmbarrassedOnly gave the show chance for Udayveer.!Embarrasseduntil than adieu.!Embarrassed

Babe, i only watch UV scenes and ManVeer scenes on YTEmbarrassed. Baaki show mein interested hai kaun? Upar se ab mere paas time bhi nahiin hota. Ouch

ohhh!LOLso ur not contributing to their rating.LOLFor be the show is a "lame duck". I am just sitting their studying, and waiting for the right opportunity to watch it.Aww! I know same here dhi. I am on a month Christmas break. Since PYEK is gone, my 10:00 clock to 12:00 clock slot is is empty. I remember eagerly anticipating your analysis on that . All those have become fond memories. I skimmed through your post. For Udayveer, I feel like Manu is his chocolate. His temptation for her to become his muse. Embarrassed They remind me of Kasper and Violet. Like Manu, the girl was a rebel. She was Kasper's match, and she fascinated him. Like other girls, she did not end up on his bed on the same day. She became his little muse. These to remind me so much of them. Sadly! They will have a tragic ending. Because ,she will sacrifice herself to save his kingdomOuch

Kasper and Violet? What's that story, my kabootar? Lemme know.

If you take out ManVeer , Dadisa and UV from DEK, this show is worse than a lame duck. LOL
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Edited my post on first page :)
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Very interesting post Thumbs Up

I feel CVs need to give some time in developing Uday's character here if he is the lead because like u said right now even though he is shown wanting to marry Manyata for his selfish motives but we dunno anything about his inner self ...like what does he feel ..what does he think ..what r his future plans after getting married...we dunno how the character behaves individually when he is not with Dadisa or other Rajmahal people around him ...Its very important to see some depth in his character ...

About Manyata I feel she is deliberatly shown a bit kiddish even though she is 20 ..its because of the environment in which she is brought up ..mayb the harsh realities of life or the harsh challenges that she will eventually face as a princess will slowly make her more mature and understanding Ermm

Even though I m enjoying the funny sequences in the episodes and also the ManVeer interactions ..but somewhere the story needs a proper binding here because after a point it will look all disjointed if the screenplay is not tight enough ,.

Hi Jots. I think CVs will not show us anytime soon what the real UV feels inside. He is their mystery box and their trump card , so they are going to keep you guessing until his breakdown moment comes. I do hope that he will be pivotal in Maanyata's journey to becoming a princess. The story will get a proper binding as soon as the creatives realize and accept that we have voted for ManVeer as THE love story of this show. Embarrassed

prachuryajyoti06Sofna-Swetha-

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Pink,I am so happy to see you back with your usual entertaining postsHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.TheBlackJaguar

Go to top