Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Pocu amazing post as usual!!

Girls are charmed by UV and Manyata didn't give a damn about who he was when she got into argument with him at beach and then disco. He is fascinated with her attitude her bindas nature. A girl who calls him dog abuses him he lets that girl get away with it. UV needs to connect with his feelings it's not about throne or power it's not about what Prince UV of Jaigarh wants it's about what UV wants. He needs to think for himself as himself not as Prince UV.πŸ‘ spot on shruti...bt i have notice hw weneva he is with moniya he's nt thinking abt power n planning etc.. he jus responds 2 her as a normal person wud do...tryin 2 understand her POV n mysery n also teasing her...like wen he wnt in2 da room he saw she was upset n obv knw y bt 2 lighten the mood n bring bk the old moniya he wnt on teasing her n annoying her as usual... hes nt as str8forward as one may think...various shades 2 her personality

For Manyata the house is new, environment is different but the way she is behaving right now is not acceptable. You have been away from your family since 16 years they have been waiting for you since 16 years atleast respect that give them a chance. You owe a responsibility towards them. tru esp 4 sum1 thts been bought up with good morals/ethics n she totally hasnt let thm go...she gives respect 2 those tht she connects with or ppl she feel deserve it...she's nt totally disrespectful 2 evry1...she addresses the cook as "chacha"...nt ne other royal princess wud do...i feel she stil hasnt accepted tht this family is hers... she evn sed 2 unnati tht she is moniya n nt manyata n this family is manyatas...i dnt c her accepting thm easily...it wil tke time

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I feel she still has a kiddish side in her which is making her more stubborn and so somewhere her intelligence and maturity is overshadowed with her kiddsh way of dealing with things ..like today what she spoke about the cockroach was correct ..it makes u think that yeah right even if world comes to an end cocokroaches will b found πŸ˜† but her actions r kiddish like running after the cockroach in the whole house ...or turning her room into a dhobi ghaat πŸ˜†...those r not really matured acts because even if u r coming from a chawl but still u will not do such kiddish things in a complete new place ...but I guess she will adjust with time ...

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
1 thing tht occured 2 me regarding Jay was r real life princesses like tht? envying their elder sibling who wil b entitled 2 the thrown? πŸ€”
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

1 thing tht occured 2 me regarding Jay was r real life princesses like tht? envying their elder sibling who wil b entitled 2 the thrown? πŸ€”

It is a possibility but in reality each individual has responsibilities and dreams of their own.. some may be pleased to be able to follow their dreams... as for Jay she is not simply after the throne but she wants her sisters identity and everything that comes along with it including UV..
-Deepzz- thumbnail
I feel she is being kiddish and immature on purpose..She wants to rub them the wrong way..She knows how shocked they are by her brash language and her uncouth behavior..She is on house arrest..Nobody is willing to listen to her..She is out of her comfort zone...And rather than coming to her level trying to understand her fears..all r either telling her what to do or openly ashamed and appalled at her chawl life..She is rebelling  out of frustration. 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

Pink.. It is so good to see one of your posts.. I tend to look for them as soon as I come to this forum..😊

I agree.. UV has no idea but he is gradually changing.. he refuses to accept it but Manyata does make a difference to his perfect plan of becoming king and ruling.. because she is no longer a means to an end.. but she fascinates him and he is attracted to her whenever she is present.. I loved how he followed her with his eyes as she ran after the cockroach.. and said and she is someone who is not afraid of anything.. everything about her interest and piques his curiously... and forces him to make an effort to better understand his jungli billi..

Love all of their encounters.. the way he shifted everyone's attention to him when she was holding her choti..πŸ˜†.. and turned the tables in order to make it look like an achievement not an act to be ashamed of..  As for her behavior I feel it may take her some time to adapt to the environment.. more importantly she comes across as immature because she refuses to make an effort.. if she would began accepting her situation her manners would automatically improve.. because she would see the necessity of behaving her age..

Yes I agree.. it's difficult to feel for Jay when she refuses to become an independent identity apart from Manyata.. she works too hard to be her.. and take everything that belongs to her..!!

Thank you. πŸ˜ƒ...UV is changing and it will be comforting to see him get in touch with that change. He can be good and he should discover that goodness. Maanyata is his discovery path and if that is true, it also makes her his soulmate, 

Perhaps you are right. Maanyata needs to adapt herself to this environment - then, we may see the true  princess emerge.😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

No, no. Not at all. Real life royals are taught and conditioned to respect their elders and protect their younger relatives. Envy is not so upfront and outright -everything is curtained behind respect. Mostly, the second borns and third borns are taught to look upon the crown prince/princess with respect and honour. Unless there is a black sheep in the family, that's how it works. πŸ˜ƒ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: SylvaniaLUX

I feel she is being kiddish and immature on purpose..She wants to rub them the wrong way..She knows how shocked they are by her brash language and her uncouth behavior..She is on house arrest..Nobody is willing to listen to her..She is out of her comfort zone...And rather than coming to her level trying to understand her fears..all r either telling her what to do or openly ashamed and appalled at her chawl life..She is rebelling  out of frustration. 

I agree that she is rebelling out of frustration but isn't that a myopic and selfish view on her part? Her family , her own blood too has suffered and lived without her. One just wishes that she cools her temper and looks at the larger and real picture. πŸ˜³
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: arryline

Ya but here the problem is a bit different the Manveer jodi is capturing hearts day by day and Akash destroying their spiritsπŸ˜†

Oh lol. No wonders I only see MaanVeer appreciation threads and their creations in the forumπŸ˜†
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Cockroach avi?😲...kahaan hai jaanu?πŸ˜•

I only see UV and ManVeer's scenes on YT , haha. Aakash just doesn't fit anywhere in the story and even the audience cannot relate to him or feel for him. It's like UV and Maanyata came together on the screen and the audience gave their verdict - THIS IS IT! πŸ‘...We just don't feel anything for Aakash or his feelings for Maanyata- the writers want us to sympathize and empathize with him but its just not touching us.

Arrey look into my dabba mammaπŸ˜› Doodh mein daalke roachmilkshake bana ke pee gaya🀣

Good! YT is our saviourπŸ˜† Yeah I agree, I try to sympathize with Akash after seeing his poor love-begging face🀣 but don't feel anything for himπŸ˜’πŸ€£ Am I mean?πŸ˜›πŸ€£