Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: syria2014

ohhh!πŸ˜†so ur not contributing to their rating.πŸ˜†For be the show is a "lame duck". I am just sitting their studying, and waiting for the right opportunity to watch it.Aww! I know same here dhi. I am on a month Christmas break. Since PYEK is gone, my 10:00 clock to 12:00 clock slot is is empty. I remember eagerly anticipating your analysis on that . All those have become fond memories. I skimmed through your post. For Udayveer, I feel like Manu is his chocolate. His temptation for her to become his muse. πŸ˜³ They remind me of Kasper and Violet. Like Manu, the girl was a rebel. She was Kasper's match, and she fascinated him. Like other girls, she did not end up on his bed on the same day. She became his little muse. These to remind me so much of them. Sadly! They will have a tragic ending. Because ,she will sacrifice herself to save his kingdom

Kasper and Violet? What's that story, my kabootar? Lemme know.

If you take out ManVeer , Dadisa and UV from DEK, this show is worse than a lame duck. πŸ˜†
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Edited my post on first page :)
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Very interesting post πŸ‘πŸΌ

I feel CVs need to give some time in developing Uday's character here if he is the lead because like u said right now even though he is shown wanting to marry Manyata for his selfish motives but we dunno anything about his inner self ...like what does he feel ..what does he think ..what r his future plans after getting married...we dunno how the character behaves individually when he is not with Dadisa or other Rajmahal people around him ...Its very important to see some depth in his character ...

About Manyata I feel she is deliberatly shown a bit kiddish even though she is 20 ..its because of the environment in which she is brought up ..mayb the harsh realities of life or the harsh challenges that she will eventually face as a princess will slowly make her more mature and understanding πŸ€”

Even though I m enjoying the funny sequences in the episodes and also the ManVeer interactions ..but somewhere the story needs a proper binding here because after a point it will look all disjointed if the screenplay is not tight enough ,.

Hi Jots. I think CVs will not show us anytime soon what the real UV feels inside. He is their mystery box and their trump card , so they are going to keep you guessing until his breakdown moment comes. I do hope that he will be pivotal in Maanyata's journey to becoming a princess. The story will get a proper binding as soon as the creatives realize and accept that we have voted for ManVeer as THE love story of this show. πŸ˜³
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pink,I am so happy to see you back with your usual entertaining postsπŸ€—

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Thanks. UV covers her mistakes, puts up with her abusive behaviour and her moods do affect him. He may not know it or feel it but she matters in his life. So, why can't this be the start of a great love story? For once, why can't we have a Prince & a Princess as a fairytale? πŸ˜ƒ

Exactly my point .Why on earth do the cv's want a rags to rich risen prince(Akash) when they already have one(UV)πŸ˜•
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
😳

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Pocu amazing post as usual!!

Girls are charmed by UV and Manyata didn't give a damn about who he was when she got into argument with him at beach and then disco. He is fascinated with her attitude her bindas nature. A girl who calls him dog abuses him he lets that girl get away with it. UV needs to connect with his feelings it's not about throne or power it's not about what Prince UV of Jaigarh wants it's about what UV wants. He needs to think for himself as himself not as Prince UV.

For Manyata the house is new, environment is different but the way she is behaving right now is not acceptable. You have been away from your family since 16 years they have been waiting for you since 16 years atleast respect that give them a chance. You owe a responsibility towards them.

Jay Nandini has always tried to take Manyata's place. She wants everything that belongs to Manyata be it position in house or UV. In this process she has lost her own identity. She use to compare everything to Manyata when she was not around and now that she is back she still does the same.

Shru!😳... i love your 'Kutta kaboofying billi ' avis.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...Totally agreed.Totally agreed. For UV, Maanyata has brought a totally different side and different colour to his life. Maybe this is how he will find the man living inside Prince UV. Maanyata should soon realize her situation and accept her life - because this is what she was always meant to be. JN needs to go and chill somewhere and stop being such a petty little witch. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: minizz

Pink,I am so happy to see you back with your usual entertaining postsπŸ€—

Thank youπŸ€—. I hope the CVs allow me to stay here by letting ManVeer stay in the show. πŸ˜†
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jyoti06

About Manyata I feel she is deliberatly shown a bit kiddish even though she is 20 ..its because of the environment in which she is brought up ..mayb the harsh realities of life or the harsh challenges that she will eventually face as a princess will slowly make her more mature and understanding πŸ€” bt generally doesnt harsh challenges of life make u mature..she is mature i fink its jus the new world she has entered in tht amazes her thts y she behaves the way she does...ders stil tht chawl thing in her tho... i loved hw she sed "dunya khatam kyun na hojaye. voh saale nahi martey..." n evry1 was shocked...LOL

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pink.. It is so good to see one of your posts.. I tend to look for them as soon as I come to this forum..😊

I agree.. UV has no idea but he is gradually changing.. he refuses to accept it but Manyata does make a difference to his perfect plan of becoming king and ruling.. because she is no longer a means to an end.. but she fascinates him and he is attracted to her whenever she is present.. I loved how he followed her with his eyes as she ran after the cockroach.. and said and she is someone who is not afraid of anything.. everything about her interest and piques his curiously... and forces him to make an effort to better understand his jungli billi..

Love all of their encounters.. the way he shifted everyone's attention to him when she was holding her choti..πŸ˜†.. and turned the tables in order to make it look like an achievement not an act to be ashamed of..  As for her behavior I feel it may take her some time to adapt to the environment.. more importantly she comes across as immature because she refuses to make an effort.. if she would began accepting her situation her manners would automatically improve.. because she would see the necessity of behaving her age..

Yes I agree.. it's difficult to feel for Jay when she refuses to become an independent identity apart from Manyata.. she works too hard to be her.. and take everything that belongs to her..!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: arryline

Exactly my point .Why on earth do the cv's want a rags to rich risen prince(Akash) when they already have one(UV)πŸ˜•

If the audience sticks to ManVeer , the CVs can change to what you want. They are making the show for TRPs and you , not for themselves. There is still a chance that you will get ManVeer.