Dekha Ek Khwaab

ManVeer : Ek Kutta Kameena aur Ek Jungli Billi - Page 2

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lakshyasss

today's episode was mind blowing...

true prince is discovering his princess...but i feel eventhough there is bachpana in moniya but she is like that which is attracting uday and viewers too POCO...and hence i feel she just needs to  change her manners but not her own self as i dont know about anyone...BUT I like my jungli billi...funny girl...love her and uday 's attitude with her makes the show a blockbaster for me...

nizza

Thank you.😊...True. Maanyata's spunk and her fire shoudn't go as that is what UV is getting hooked to and that's who she is. I just wish she behaved her age. Maybe , once her transformation starts , the immaturity will go but the spark will remain - deftly handled by UV. 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Awwwle! Tu aa gayi?  Puchkoo! 🤗...Well, darling. Situation ye hai ki Aakash is or was supposed to be the main lead but the audience has chosen Udayveer as their darling and his character makes everyone fade in his light. Maanyata's story and her chemistry with UV has the audience rooting for them but we await the decision of the CVs. UV is grey but his attachment with Maanyata is true. She is his fiancee as he was engaged to her when they were children. We , too, believe that they are soulmates. Watch it if you hope that ManVeer will get together. Except for UV and ManVeer , there is very little for the show to hold on its own. 

I mishhed you shooo much my Naughtica🤗
Oh I see! But isn't Akash very old?😕😳 I mean, he looks like a 35 year old uncle and Manyata is 20 I guess🤔. UV is just perfect for her. And they even have a story to start whereas Akash-Manyata's love story is just an infatuation or should I say an already built boring saga with no hardships and hatred! It is just going on a plain straight road with no damn obstacles. 🤓

Oh well, so that means I should not get attached to it. It is better to watch it as a piece of 45 minutes entertainment😛 

BTW how is my cockroach avi??🤣
Edited by chakku - 12 years ago
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: chakku

BTW who is the lead? Akash or UV?? And why don't I see any damn spark in Akash-Maanyata? I seriously felt as if he is her uncle who is patting his pet when they were romancing. No offence to their lovers though

LOLz😆Nice analysis of Akash.Don't worry you will find less population who are those lovers.For us UV is and will always will be the hero😊

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: arryline

LOLz😆Nice analysis of Akash.Don't worry you will find less population who are those lovers.For us UV is and will always will be the hero😊

Really? Actually I was very cautious to write it since I heard somewhere that he is the lead and speaking ill about the leads is a crime on IF😆😛
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Babe, i only watch UV scenes and ManVeer scenes on YT😳. Baaki show mein interested hai kaun? Upar se ab mere paas time bhi nahiin hota. 

ohhh!😆so ur not contributing to their rating.😆For be the show is a "lame duck". I am just sitting their studying, and waiting for the right opportunity to watch it.Aww! I know same here dhi. I am on a month Christmas break. Since PYEK is gone, my 10:00 clock to 12:00 clock slot is is empty. I remember eagerly anticipating your analysis on that . All those have become fond memories. I skimmed through your post. For Udayveer, I feel like Manu is his chocolate. His temptation for her to become his muse. 😳 They remind me of Kasper and Violet. Like Manu, the girl was a rebel. She was Kasper's match, and she fascinated him. Like other girls, she did not end up on his bed on the same day. She became his little muse. These to remind me so much of them. Sadly! They will have a tragic ending. Because ,she will sacrifice herself to save his kingdom
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Yuvika_15

gr8 post...i agree with u... wen he's with manyata i dnt eva think the whole plotting 2 rule the kingdom thrts eva cum in his mind...all he wnts 2 do is tease her n discover her 2...

as for manyata i do hpe she lets go of her immaturity...i dnt think she behaved like this in the chawl...bt i guess being in a royal place she is amazed 2 c the way ppl live der...she isnt able 2 connect with ne of thm... like no1 evn knws wer the kitchen is n 2 her thts weird... thts why her behaviour cums across as immature bt 2 me its like she;s a child left in a maze n she's exploring it...😆

Thank you. Maanyata is at sea , i understand but she needs to stop screaming and hopping like a frog.😆...woh bacchi nahiin hai and that is what am trying to say. UV is fascinated with her and perhaps that is the beginning of him falling in love with her.😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Very interesting post 👍🏼

I feel CVs need to give some time in developing Uday's character here if he is the lead because like u said right now even though he is shown wanting to marry Manyata for his selfish motives but we dunno anything about his inner self ...like what does he feel ..what does he think ..what r his future plans after getting married...we dunno how the character behaves individually when he is not with Dadisa or other Rajmahal people around him ...Its very important to see some depth in his character ...

About Manyata I feel she is deliberatly shown a bit kiddish even though she is 20 ..its because of the environment in which she is brought up ..mayb the harsh realities of life or the harsh challenges that she will eventually face as a princess will slowly make her more mature and understanding 🤔

Even though I m enjoying the funny sequences in the episodes and also the ManVeer interactions ..but somewhere the story needs a proper binding here because after a point it will look all disjointed if the screenplay is not tight enough ,.
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Really? Actually I was very cautious to write it since I heard somewhere that he is the lead and speaking ill about the leads is a crime on IF😆😛

Ya but here the problem is a bit different the Manveer jodi is capturing hearts day by day and Akash destroying their spirits😆
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arryline

Awesome analysis👏He also called her Jhansi Ki Rani😳.It's funny how he covers her mistakes.He's slowly but surely falling for her.What you said for Jai is right,she always will come after Manyata and that will fire her up more.

I guess the cv's are on purpose showing Manyata's this side to show her full transformation into a true princess😊

Thanks. UV covers her mistakes, puts up with her abusive behaviour and her moods do affect him. He may not know it or feel it but she matters in his life. So, why can't this be the start of a great love story? For once, why can't we have a Prince & a Princess as a fairytale? 😃
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

I mishhed you shooo much my Naughtica🤗
Oh I see! But isn't Akash very old?😕😳 I mean, he looks like a 35 year old uncle and Manyata is 20 I guess🤔. UV is just perfect for her. And they even have a story to start whereas Akash-Manyata's love story is just an infatuation or should I say an already built boring saga with no hardships and hatred! It is just going on a plain straight road with no damn obstacles. 🤓

Oh well, so that means I should not get attached to it. It is better to watch it as a piece of 45 minutes entertainment😛 

BTW how is my cockroach avi??🤣

Cockroach avi?😲...kahaan hai jaanu?😕

I only see UV and ManVeer's scenes on YT , haha. Aakash just doesn't fit anywhere in the story and even the audience cannot relate to him or feel for him. It's like UV and Maanyata came together on the screen and the audience gave their verdict - THIS IS IT! 👏...We just don't feel anything for Aakash or his feelings for Maanyata- the writers want us to sympathize and empathize with him but its just not touching us.