India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

ManVeer : Ek Kutta Kameena aur Ek Jungli Billi

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Don't come after my life. Kutta/ Kutta Kameena is UV's petname while Jungli Billi is Maanyata'e pet name. 

Why does UV does what he does when it comes to Maanyata?  He didn't need to stand up for her in the cockroach fiasco , but he did. He turned a moment  of disgust , disgrace and probable humiliation into a moment of heroism and glory by turning her saviour. Even when Maanyata called him 'kutta' in front of everyone, he actually smiled a smile that was smug but not wicked. Someone has the nerve to call THE UV a dog in the meanest manner but he lets her get away with it. In the garden scene , instead of working his charms on Maanyata , he was actually trying to know her , discover her. That is so un-UV. How does this fit in his I-Me-Myself existence? Even when she goes off after jhaadofying hm, he keeps standing there ,amused and fascinated by his jungli bindaas fiancee...Its almost like , slowly, you are seeing another UV layered in a plotting and conniving powermatic politician. A man who is fascinated with a crude , wild, brash , rough beautiful woman. I repeat , he is FASCINATED, not in love with Maanyata. 

UV needs to FEEL. Feel something , infact anything - sadness, happiness, pain, joy - ANYTHING to stop himself from turning into a conditioned robotic ruler. Nothing HURTS UV and nothing GETS to him. Little signs here and there dismissed, he needs to feel something REAL and that is exactly Unnati's concern. 

As for Maanyata , she needs to GROW UP. She is 20 years old for heaven's sake and her behaviour is worse than a 10 year old.Some seriousness is needed to this character because there is nothing 'cute' about her situation. Accept your life or at least try , as Dadisa and UV keep telling her. There is a difference between being crude and being immature. Right now, she is just being immature and except UV, nobody else sees any sense or reason to it because she is not a child. 

Lastly, J will never have anyone's sympathy. Simply because J always tried to take Maanyata's place , never felt the pathos of her loved ones for having lost their Maanyata, always wanted what is Maanyata's - be it the place of the eldest child, the throne , UV. How do you feel bad for someone who wants to claim somebody else's life as her own?  She has been no.2 all her life not because she was the second born, its because she never tried to be JAYNANDINI- she was and she is a wannabe Maanyata. 

Can't comment on the episode as I have only seen two scenes.

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Tina.H.pyaar_kya_karnaanamika968kashevluvtwilight19akshaayaDarkDivaninii-TellyPrincess-Naina007-Deepzz-Yuvika_15-Misek-minizzWhiteNights.SidNeeti-fan--ANGEL---scarlett-prachuryalakshyasssarryline...Binny...-Yaz-OmaRamdassS.H.I.E.L.D.jyoti06Kai.-Rema-lostmymusic.Healer.DianaPrincepetrichorrZiva01.SmokeySilence.Befikre-Gaganjot-Sofna-Moni-_Poulomi_Badtameez_Dilblessing-beautySwetha-Sai

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Pocu amazing post as usual!!

Girls are charmed by UV and Manyata didn't give a damn about who he was when she got into argument with him at beach and then disco. He is fascinated with her attitude her bindas nature. A girl who calls him dog abuses him he lets that girl get away with it. UV needs to connect with his feelings it's not about throne or power it's not about what Prince UV of Jaigarh wants it's about what UV wants. He needs to think for himself as himself not as Prince UV.

For Manyata the house is new, environment is different but the way she is behaving right now is not acceptable. You have been away from your family since 16 years they have been waiting for you since 16 years atleast respect that give them a chance. You owe a responsibility towards them.

Jay Nandini has always tried to take Manyata's place. She wants everything that belongs to Manyata be it position in house or UV. In this process she has lost her own identity. She use to compare everything to Manyata when she was not around and now that she is back she still does the same.

Edited by *Shruti* - 20 December 2011 at 11:17am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevakshaayaminizz-scarlett-jyoti06-Rema-_Poulomi_TheBlackJaguarBadtameez_DilSwetha-Sai

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
u still watching the show dhi!Goodl luck. I will be back when Udayveer becomes the lead.LOLEmbarrassedOnly gave the show chance for Udayveer.!Embarrasseduntil than adieu.!Embarrassed

Edited by syria2014 - 20 December 2011 at 10:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya-Misek-TheBlackJaguarSwetha-Sai

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
ROFL After PKYEK ended, my 8.30 pm time slot was empty, so i watched this show's two back to back episodes and one where they showed the love confession of Muniya and AkashStern Smile And I donno why, but I felt like sleepingSleepy

Shit! UV and Manyata's scene came in the first 15 minutes of the show?? I watched it at 9 when they were showing Akash's scenes.Sleepy

BTW who is the lead? Akash or UV?? And why don't I see any damn spark in Akash-Maanyata? I seriously felt as if he is her uncle who is patting his pet when they were romancing. No offence to their lovers though!

Awesome analysis, though I couldn't understand the situation. Yet I feel that UV and Manyata are soulmates because even one scene of them together that I have watched , oozed out with chemistry and sparks.

Do tell me how the show is and if I should continue watching it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaminizzprachuryareadingworms..SmokeySilence.TheBlackJaguarSwetha-Sai

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

u still watching the show dhi!Goodl luck. I will be back when Udayveer becomes the lead.LOLEmbarrassedOnly gave the show chance for Udayveer.!Embarrasseduntil than adieu.!Embarrassed

Babe, i only watch UV scenes and ManVeer scenes on YTEmbarrassed. Baaki show mein interested hai kaun? Upar se ab mere paas time bhi nahiin hota. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Poulomi_Swetha-Sai

lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
today's episode was mind blowing...
true prince is discovering his princess...but i feel eventhough there is bachpana in moniya but she is like that which is attracting uday and viewers too POCO...and hence i feel she just needs to  change her manners but not her own self as i dont know about anyone...BUT I like my jungli billi...funny girl...love her and uday 's attitude with her makes the show a blockbaster for me...

nizza

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_1prachuryaKai.-Rema-TheBlackJaguar

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
gr8 post...i agree with u... wen he's with manyata i dnt eva think the whole plotting 2 rule the kingdom thrts eva cum in his mind...all he wnts 2 do is tease her n discover her 2...

as for manyata i do hpe she lets go of her immaturity...i dnt think she behaved like this in the chawl...bt i guess being in a royal place she is amazed 2 c the way ppl live der...she isnt able 2 connect with ne of thm... like no1 evn knws wer the kitchen is n 2 her thts weird... thts why her behaviour cums across as immature bt 2 me its like she;s a child left in a maze n she's exploring it...LOL

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 20 December 2011 at 10:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaKai.-Rema-Badtameez_DilSwetha-Sai

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

ROFL After PKYEK ended, my 8.30 pm time slot was empty, so i watched this show's two back to back episodes and one where they showed the love confession of Muniya and AkashStern Smile And I donno why, but I felt like sleepingSleepy

Shit! UV and Manyata's scene came in the first 15 minutes of the show?? I watched it at 9 when they were showing Akash's scenes.Sleepy

BTW who is the lead? Akash or UV?? And why don't I see any damn spark in Akash-Maanyata? I seriously felt as if he is her uncle who is patting his pet when they were romancing. No offence to their lovers though!

Awesome analysis, though I couldn't understand the situation. Yet I feel that UV and Manyata are soulmates because even one scene of them together that I have watched , oozed out with chemistry and sparks.

Do tell me how the show is and if I should continue watching it.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryareadingworms.arrylineKai.Healer.Befikre.SmokeySilence._Poulomi_

Go to top