Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
After SKJ, katrina is over doing the item songs. She should stop.It's getting old. And what's up with the chest dance in all her songs. She popped it in Bodyguard song and SKJ and now in this song.

She should take item songs if they are well cheographed and it's a catchy song like SKJ. Kat stop doing item songs for the heck of it.

she looks hot in the video though. She has an amazing body.

I love how it starts and she has a duppata covering her and than when her face appears...I loved her expression there.

but let me just say that ppl just love to criticize everything katrina does. I see a lot of bias when it comes to her on this forum.

She is not the only one who uses valguarity to sell her songs.
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
i just showed the video to my grandma!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† rofl moment of my life Edited by aitor-metrowzer - 12 years ago

Share with us, pls!  πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: aitor-metrowzer

i just showed the video to my grandma!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† rofl moment of my life

Hunk101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

Dum Maro dum also got so many views on YT and it was a disaster πŸ˜‰

DMD wasnt a disaster as such, it fared well though not that great. CC is a very catchy song & Kat rocksss...
Edited by Hunk101 - 12 years ago
Hunk101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

This year's national award again to shreya for Oh la la and Chikni Chameli πŸ˜›

Shreya didnt win the past 2 national awards. She won total 4 national awards & she deserved it as she's a great singer & arguably the best currently.πŸ˜›
Ankita0007 thumbnail
I love the songπŸ˜› I must say Katrina is a superb dancer😊

Her voice resembles a keening whale  πŸ˜΅

Originally posted by: Hunk101

Shreya didnt win the past 2 national awards. She won total 4 national awards & she deserved it as she's a great singer & arguably the best currently.πŸ˜›

well at first i was hesitant to show it to her, seeing as she haas a heartcondition.. (imagine the doctor asking what happened,"mmm mm she was watching katrina kaif shove her but to the camera"...) as soon as she started watching it she looked like she had seen a ghost, and the entire time she was like "besharam, tooba toobaa"...and then she started attacking me and was like "so this is your homework"...lol, she is eve eyeing me atm, i feel like showing a malaika sherawat photo now

Edited by aitor-metrowzer - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bamboocopter

I agree Mog, I only like her in soft crooning songs, like Bhagam Bhag
Ranbir.Fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: bamboocopter

Thats mean😲 Shreya is such a great singer, she has a beautiful voice & shes very versatile singer. If you keep Vaishali Samants voice in the marathi version in mind, Shreya has sung chikni chameli really well & her voice looks really good on Katrina.