Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bamboocopter

+1  ðŸ˜ƒ

..😆😆
Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

You're not alone. Even I find the song extremely catchy and foot-tapping. 

Me too I find it very tapping.
Originally posted by: 2direct

Me too I find it very tapping.

2direct...from a male point of view, u will almost like every hot woman dancing on a raunchy number...the thing matters if u like KIRON KHER dancing on it 🤣 that will be a thing to wonder 🤣

LOL ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Meena1

..😆😆

TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lmao at -100 comment by Meena  Edited by masakaliii - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Chikni Chameli: An insult to item numbers

For the past week I have been noticing Ms Katrina Kaif shaking her ...uh...hands very vigorously in this CHIKNI CHAMELI song. This is perceived as an Item Number. At this point I would like to lodge a formal complaint against the conceptualizers of this song. What is promoted as an item song is in fact a normal song with a GUEST APPEARANCE by Katrina Kaif.

I say this because it is a fact that item songs have the object of infatuation displaying a minimal amount of clothing. In 'Chikni Chameli' Katrina is wearing clothes covering at least 70% of her body; therefore this is not an item number.

Observe :
Item Number = Sexy Dance + Sleazy Lyrics + Dancing Babe with Clothes to Skin Ratio of 30:70

As Katrina and the makers of this film have not followed the above law they must be arrested for wrong publicity, spreading misinformation and plain simple God damned lying! This song must thus be immediately rebranded as a 'mildly hot song featuring Katrina in a guest appearance' instead of 'amazingly mind blowing item number'

This Chick is called Chameli and the pic shows its knee hence Chick-knee Chameli]

I mean Katrina is definitely not portrayed as Chikni in this song. You can just pick an ordinary chick named Chameli and point out its knee and this would be truer to the Chick-Knee Chameli nomenclature than Chameli's Chikniness.

I mean I am outraged! OUTRAGED DAMMIT! For years I have been an avid chronicler of item numbers in the history of Indian cinema. I have seen hundreds of item songs in their natural habitat - The fine institution of B grade and C grade films like ' Aawara Romeo' , 'Khopdi - The Skull', 'Jungli Jawani' and many more .

These films have been classics because when they promise an item number they deliver an item number! Not a guest appearance song by Katrina wearing an abnormally increased amount of clothing!

Chikni Chameli is an insult to all the great item girls who have made the art of Item Numbery an institution. Great women who did great justice to great item numbers in great B grade and C grade films. Great people like :

Mutton Manorama
Milky Malleshwari
Sexy Savitha ( not Savitha Bhabhi)
Ravishing Raveena
Chamakti Champa
Rowdy Radhika
Lovely Lalita
Sultry Supriya
Devil Deepa
Pagal Pammi
Gazab Gayatri
Dirty Damini
Lambchop Lata
Nathkhat Natasha
Masala Mallika
Super Sunanda
Meat Meenakshi
Sweet Swati
Pretty Priyanka
Nadaan Nalini

gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like the song..Its catchy..i think shreya's havin a very good year..Oh la la and Chikni Chameli...!!...As for Kat,i see her Energy and all that..But her face ruins it all..!!..
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Hunk101

The song is a Big Hit. Its getting soo many views on Youtube. Ya initially its getting mixed response, but even songs like SKJ got mixed response in d beginning. Not a big deal its been just 2-3 days since the song is out & I its slowly becoming a rage... 

Dum Maro dum also got so many views on YT and it was a disaster ðŸ˜‰
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -anisha-

I like the song..Its catchy..i think shreya's havin a very good year..Oh la la and Chikni Chameli...!!...As for Kat,i see her Energy and all that..But her face ruins it all..!!..

This year's national award again to shreya for Oh la la and Chikni Chameli ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

This year's national award again to shreya for Oh la la and Chikni Chameli ðŸ˜›

😆