Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina Kaif FAILS to impress as Chikni Chameli! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Meena1

her face is the size of Mt. Rushmore.. what the fcuk is she injecting in that... she looks very masculine in the song.. especially the starting steps where she's shaking her boobs and what not.. very vulgar...

Missed you ðŸ¤—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: eraser

Missed you ðŸ¤—

have i been absent for that long..? 😆😆😆😆.. there is nothing exciting happening here. entertain me..! 😆😆
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Meena1

have i been absent for that long..? 😆.. there is nothing exciting happening here. entertain me..! 😆😆

Meena... 🤗
read this epic thread. http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2455151
This content was originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Meena... 🤗
read this epic thread. http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2455151

Oooh this thread...😆

Meena, I'm sick and tired of not having crazy obsessive fans around  Please do something about it, I've tried my best to rile some up but it just doesnt work anymore :(  Must.do.something.about.it.
respect123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah what the heck was that?????? I mean who whistles like that. And she wasn't even whistling for god's sake. Why couldn't she have made the "o" with her pointer and her thumb and put it in her mouth instead?

What a dumbie!!!!!!

This content was originally posted by: eraser

Of course it failed to impress..after SKJ, people had sky high expectations and although the song isnt bad, its not a classic by any means. It has a very 'been there done that' feeling to it. and with expressions like these, where people are confused if she's trying to whistle or trying to throw up..😕

😆

respect123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There is another of hers' a minute and half into the song where she does the "I just smelled a fart" face. Can someone post that??
I think her jaw still hurts from all that whistling
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Not really 😕 Its a huge hit as far as I know but I have been away for a while lol
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i like the song, her body looks really good... but katrina's facial expressions= FAIL !
i honestly wonder when she'll learn acting. actors in dramas who have no experience take like a year to learn acting and are perfect after (ex: iqbal khan. neha in KYPH, shweta tiwari, kashish) but i donno why ppl in bollywood have such a hard time learning acting... 
Hunk101 thumbnail
The song is a Big Hit. Its getting soo many views on Youtube. Ya initially its getting mixed response, but even songs like SKJ got mixed response in d beginning. Not a big deal its been just 2-3 days since the song is out & I its slowly becoming a rage... 

Being a maharashtrian & I have been used to listening to kombadi palali. Initially I couldnt connect to CC but I heard it 2-3 times & it did grow over me. Its an amazing song & its gonna rock in all new year parties. And Katrina looks gorgeous in all her avatars.