Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
song is not catchy at all and whoever singer is not item song type. Katrina, her botox pout is tribute to Joan Rivers now. 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Eraser you cracked me up.

Why cant people let opinions be. What people like or dislike is very subjective and personal.

There is no use in trying to shove and change ones opinion.

Similarly just because a person doesnt like something you like, diesnt make them 'hater'.

Chikni Chamel is a pathetic song in my opinion, actually any song that objectifies women is pathetic. All I can see in CC is Katrina's boobs and ass shaking all the time.

For me the biggest joke is people being completely fine with a vulgar on your face song like CC but having issues with TDP.

Double standards Di...if Vidya does it it's a crime but if Katrina does it...it's nothing!
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Well she most certainly failed to impress me. The song is way too crass for my liking. Very in your face with the boob and ass shaking...and her bloated face didn't help..
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Somehow I feel the clock is ticking down on KK. I don't dislike her but really, where else can she go from here?
Originally posted by: eraser

Of course it failed to impress..after SKJ, people had sky high expectations and although the song isnt bad, its not a classic by any means. It has a very 'been there done that' feeling to it. and with expressions like these, where people are confused if she's trying to whistle or trying to throw up..πŸ˜•

All this time I thought she was trying to spit or something. πŸ˜•
Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

All this time I thought she was trying to spit or something. πŸ˜•

Maybe Sanjay Dutt kisses her and she's trying to spit back his spit in this scene? Okay, that's gross, I know  I know..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Of course it failed to impress..after SKJ, people had sky high expectations and although the song isnt bad, its not a classic by any means. It has a very 'been there done that' feeling to it. and with expressions like these, where people are confused if she's trying to whistle or trying to throw up..πŸ˜•

πŸ˜†

What the EFFF?!! ConfusedπŸ˜† What an expression... 🀣
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Maybe Sanjay Dutt kisses her and she's trying to spit back his spit in this scene? Okay, that's gross, I know  I know..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Tut tut...eraser!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
her face is the size of Mt. Rushmore.. what the fcuk is she injecting in that... she looks very masculine in the song.. especially the starting steps where she's shaking her boobs and what not.. very vulgar...
Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

For me the biggest joke is people being completely fine with a vulgar on your face song like CC but having issues with TDP.

That's true...I guess 4 minutes of vulgarity is better than 90+ minutes worthπŸ˜•...that's why these actresses are fine with gyrating their hips and thrusting their chests in front of male backup dancers, but then ask them to kiss a co-actor in a movie (or do more than that) then they put on that "innocent" image (sorry I didn't read your comment properly the first time😳)

The choreography was very masculine but the only thing Kat has that works for her is her body...and she uses that to the max

Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago