Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina Kaif FAILS to impress as Chikni Chameli!

Posted: 12 years ago

Katrina Kaif fails to impress as Chikni Chameli!

A mixed response to Katrina Kaif's sensuous dance moves in 'Chikni Chameli'
By ApunKaChoice
Tue, Dec 20, 2011 10:36:55 GMT

Katrina Kaif may have only two movies to boast of this year, but she is highly praised for her Chikni Chameli avatar as she gyrates to a lavani-inspired song in the movieAgneepath. Choreographer Ganesh Acharya has made her dance like a dream in the song. Yes, Katrina also looked and danced better than she did in Sheila Ki Jawani. 

So ApunKaChoice asked its readers in the latest photo-poll, were they bowled over by the sensuous Katrina Kaif's fatal gyrations in Chikni Chameli? While most were of the view that nothing seems fresh in the song and Kat fails to impress, there were others who turned out to be staunch fans of Katrina and voted for her in Chikni Chameli

The results came quite close to a tie because 51% voted against Katrina's Chikni Chameli act and 49% of viewers loved Katrina's looks and terrific dance moves. Total vote count was 1339. This means it's no win, no loss for Kat. Her loyal fans are enjoying the track and with Chikni Chameli she also proves that now she is one of the superb dancers in Bollywood. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katrina can fail but the audience wont!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Total vote count was 1339 ๐Ÿคฃ if i know about this voting the result will be different ๐Ÿ˜† by the way this topic should be aded to Chikni topic ๐Ÿ˜‰
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol come on apart having a nose ring , her look wasnt WOW , it was ya i had seen her wats new in this ...

Loyal fans will always remain Loyal and wont face truth chodo ...

thanks for sharing yaar 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@JustJ I wear a nose stud LOL๐Ÿ˜† sorry that was so random!!!!!
Originally posted by: ruky786

@JustJ I wear a nose stud LOL๐Ÿ˜† sorry that was so random!!!!!

I can't see the nose stud in your dp.๐Ÿ˜•Random reply to a random comment.๐Ÿ˜†
And yes finally got rid of rofls๐Ÿฅณ

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .sb.

I can't see the nose stud in your dp.๐Ÿ˜•Random reply to a random comment.๐Ÿ˜†
And yes finally got rid of rofls๐Ÿฅณ

LOL i dont have a pic of myself on here!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Of course it failed to impress..after SKJ, people had sky high expectations and although the song isnt bad, its not a classic by any means. It has a very 'been there done that' feeling to it. and with expressions like these, where people are confused if she's trying to whistle or trying to throw up..๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿ˜†

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Eraser you cracked me up.

Why cant people let opinions be. What people like or dislike is very subjective and personal.

There is no use in trying to shove and change ones opinion.

Similarly just because a person doesnt like something you like, diesnt make them 'hater'.

Chikni Chamel is a pathetic song in my opinion, actually any song that objectifies women is pathetic. All I can see in CC is Katrina's boobs and ass shaking all the time.

For me the biggest joke is people being completely fine with a vulgar on your face song like CC but having issues with TDP.
Frankly speaking, I didn't even get what the big deal was about SKJ ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ  And in CC, Kat seems to be trying too hard. It all seems very forced.

@Eraser: those screen shots are very off putting, esp. the first one. If item songs are supposed to be sexy, then what the eff is this ๐Ÿ˜†