Why why why? ughh

Posted: 12 years ago
Why Can't Navya speak up! I know she is shy and all ..but when she herself knows that her parents are worried why can't she tell Amar sir that! I know he is her boss but STILL. And next the whole Anant Drunk! I mean why can't navya just drag Anant out of there! Does she know what will happen? I Know she told Anant to stop..but she didnt try as hard! I'm sorry but I am just upset with the character! ! Tension..Tension Srry if i hurt anyone!

P.S: Shaheer Somya were good!:))/episode was good😊just so much tensionπŸ₯±
share ur views

Edited by Anushka2121 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana1sana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anushkha very simple, navya did not wanted to create scene in front of navya so could not say much in front of everyone!!!
anya.ss.sf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
totally  agree  with  u

cvs😑😑😑

but we  will   get some  anya  scene πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: sana1sana

Anushkha very simple, navya did not wanted to create scene in front of navya so could not say much in front of everyone!!!

ehh still..it would have been nayi soch if she would have gotten out of peer pressure.lets see i guess
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
navya dint want Amar sir 2 b hurt n speak over him n she tried stopping anant bt den he dint allow her. bt navya was so much concerned for anant dat she was helpless over der...
f.s.m thumbnail
πŸ˜• you look upset from the episode ... BTW ,, i don't see any changes in NAVYA's character πŸ˜• in fact navya is the same as before πŸ˜• 
Originally posted by: f.s.m

πŸ˜• you look upset from the episode ... BTW ,, i don't see any changes in NAVYA's character πŸ˜• in fact navya is the same as before πŸ˜• 

noo i mean why cant she stop him...i just wished that

episode was good...just so much tension..LOL IM SO CONFUSED@!
Edited by Anushka2121 - 12 years ago
sona_anyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg...lets wait and watch...frm the day the office track started it was bad for our anya...
-Divya.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no choice left juz wait n watch..
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
anushka family darma baad mein dekhangay abhi buaht mazaa aayega dekhna