Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Rajshri Maheshwari

FaizaParvez Senior Member

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

babbudg Newbie
babbudg
babbudg

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaParvez

It's Akshara decision where she wants to stay for her delivery you can't force her for everytime at maternal home or at her saasural but Akshara mom needs to think it her daughter decision and where its her happiness and she can't have Akshara all the time

maa ka dil aisa hi hota hai. May be all of u get irritated with rajshri's acting but the fact is its not easy for a mother to live away from kids. No matter how old they grow. Bcoz parents ki jaan basti hai bachchon mein. A mother since the time she conceives till the next 20-25 years, her whole life revolves around her child round the clock and then one fine day they leave you and go( i know its how life and customs are) and u wont remember them or wish to spend time with them. Come on now rajshri never forces but instead she invites her to come and stay. And i hate akshara for not giving her mother any importance. May be not for months but she can go and stay for a week or few days with her parents. Now if tomorrow her kids wants to eat, sleep, play with only dadi and badi dadi and wont come to akshara, will she be happy then too. Will she think of only her in-laws happiness. Wont she wish that the child give her the most importance. 
Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
So Agree. At times she is so obsessed with her daughter that she tends to forget that she is someone's daughter in law and wife. She also has a life of her own.  

Vishambarnath is the only sensible person in the house. He understands Akshara better. 
Rajshri has to become practical. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

i4ishra IF-Dazzler
i4ishra
i4ishra

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
maa toh maa hothi h...ismein nahi rj ki galthi h nahi akshi ki agar kisiki galthi h toh ga3 @bma ki unhe pehle confirm karna chahiye tha ki akshi dil se jana chahthi h ya nah agar isse kiya toh ye confusion nah athi...but as always rj expects akshi would come @ started its preparations atlast she came 2 know that she wouldnt come..yesterdays i felt bad 4 her even though i dnt want akshi 2 be in ms still i was feeling bad 4 rj..still her dialogue was superb which proves that she was trying 2 accept the fact...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top