~llYeh Hai Pyaar Ke Pal:: Resultsll~ - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by moonlight08

oh my Gawd.. im the runner up?😲 kya baat hai.. im toh honoured.. vaise i still don't know mere OS mein aisa kya tha jo logo ko itna pasand aa gaya..😕 the starting was good i admit it.. but last wala part - as in the main part - i wrote it in flat 10 mins.. anyways, the feeling hasn't yet sunk in..😛

n i would like to thank everyone - my mom, my dad, n God for the unconditional support.. 😃 ke aansu[;(] n of course everyone for voting..😃
okay, melodrama over.. thanks guys..🤗

stuts : yar divi di ka chat thread is made for a purpose, spam there.. yaha i went mad reading ur chat..😛 anyways thanks..😃

saru di : though i didn't vote for ur OS, stilll it was awesome..😃

i wonder why sejal didn't win..😕 she deserved it more than me..

P.S. siggy's, kya yar.. i'l save it for sure.. use karna hai ya nahi dekhti hu.. mere bday wale siggy's bhi aise hi pade hai..😕 btw, they're good.. n stuts, we are not lying..😃
🤣🤣🤣 spamming meine zyada nai ki😛
A request for all the wonderful FF and OS writers...
Since u guys are sooo awesome with these.. I have a kind request. Please do complete it for me!!
In yesterday's episode... there was a cute scene (most of the scenes were cute yesterday) where Naitik and Akshara were playing with each other, talking and having loads of fun. And in the background the new Jadoo yeh kya chal gaya was playing. It was obvious that they were talking something. And I just wish they had showed that scene with them talking. It would have been awesome.
Can u creative minds come up with some possible  conversations they would've had? Please guys!! and be creative!! Please!!!!
Congrats Saru di & @Kamudi..👏
congratulation kumu n saru
congrats saru di and kaumudi great work...🤗i also read all the os they are mindblowing but i voted for these two only u both are great i always told saru di in her ff that she is superb writer she always proves it also...😃
Congratulation Saru and Kamudi...!!! 👏👏👏
Congrats saru di 🤗 congrats kaumudi 🤗 all the OSs were fabulous.i knew it saru di that was ur os.ur writing skill is so diff 4rm others di,so v can identify them :) stuti,nice job :)
Originally posted by Apoorshan_ilma

A request for all the wonderful FF and OS writers...
Since u guys are sooo awesome with these.. I have a kind request. Please do complete it for me!!
In yesterday's episode... there was a cute scene (most of the scenes were cute yesterday) where Naitik and Akshara were playing with each other, talking and having loads of fun. And in the background the new Jadoo yeh kya chal gaya was playing. It was obvious that they were talking something. And I just wish they had showed that scene with them talking. It would have been awesome.
Can u creative minds come up with some possible  conversations they would've had? Please guys!! and be creative!! Please!!!!
ilma, time constraint..
agar kabhi time milega toh, sure..😃
Oh! I'm so very late...didn't notice this thread at all... need an eye check up... 🤓🤣

CONGRATULATIONS to Saru and Kaumudi...😃 a well deserving winners...
Thanks to All who participated for giving us fantastic OS...🤗

Hey Stuti, Thanks for this wonderful contest ...🤗