Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sane conversation: Too much to ask for? (Page 3)

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I also feel that she won't be -ve...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
from utter writers POV ishu, i think its more like they CAN but the writers are not allowing them too.. what will they do for another 2 years then?!LOL.. see, at the end of the day, it would ALL come out if they do have a sane convo; the only thing sane is their LOVE which obviously should not happen right now..

i better duck from any flying objects..hehe

aa123.80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nithi-

Miss DITTO Big smile
R
Edit: 
Rubs my eyes to check again Shocked okay it is you LOL Wonderful post TongueROFL Yes, it is me. ROFL Thank you Ms D! Hug

Here again I go saying Ditto LOL Exactly, my point ! Whats the point in this to be conversation ? Why can't Kushi or Arnav can come up with a decent, clean conversation ? This is happening every time they meet, because, they have prejudiced opinion about each other. 
Special mention to Kushi here. She doesn't have patience at all. Not even an ounce. If you want answers, please let him speak. I can understand that her past experiences are making her jump the gun but if she gives a second chance to Shyam, why can't she at least let him talk ? Exactly. She def has the habit of jumping the gun, and she needs to stop it. Each time she tells Arnav that he doesn't think of consequences, and doesn't think about the impact of his decisions, but does she?

Is it because she doesn't want to know the truth, acknowledge his changes ? SO that she may have to encounter her feelings ? She is running away just like Arnav. Rofl, I doubt the CVs are thinking along those lines Nits. They're basically confused with Khushi very often.

Before they two breathe, we have another one in the picture LOL
The day they two have a healthy conversation, it will be a 28th Feb for sure LOL Exactly. With all these unfinished convos, the CVs forget where they were. They forgot the "farak padta hai", they'll forget the reason for his engagement breaking, and for now, even the reason for hers breaking. Each time, the CVs start from where they left off, with a misunderstanding in place.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00-Nithi-

frockstar Senior Member
frockstar
frockstar

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
agree with you...100%

the poolside conversation didn't work for me today... 
kkg should know where to stop. if she is not willing to share the reason her engagemnt broke how can she expect him to do it?

keti00aa123.80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire_girl

i am 200% in agreement with you Ishita! LOL the whole conversation bought nothing actually! she asked him so she should have waited for him to say and then she could tell how it feels when a girl's relation break! cause if ASR would spoke sho could know that he never loved La! her misunderstanding would have been cleared and she could know that he actually did a good thing and stopped from ruining his and La's life! Ermm but that scene became Ermm well but i loved the epi and waiting for tomorrow'sDay DreamingLOL but i wish that scene could be better! ASR was going to tell her something that he didnt tell othersEmbarrassed sigh!

Agree with you! And thanks for commenting! :)
The only point of the convo was that he knows her engagement is off. Nothing more, and the CVs wasted yet another oppurtunity to show us a meaningful scene.Angry
Otherwise, the epi was great.
aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitar

I think we will have to tie up Khushi & stuff an entire bed sheet in to  her mouth if ArHi have to conduct a sane conversation.Big smile

So true. LOL It's impossible to think of any other way. LOL

keti00smitar

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thingcalledlove

I agree with what you're saying. They have these moments, but nothing ever gets accomplished in them. I always just thought of it as a part of Khushi's nature. She's very young, and that's why I think she has a tendency to talk over everyone else. She enjoys making her point, but it's clear to see that when someone (Arnav) makes a counter point, she stumbles, and generally runs away.

There have been several times when you can tell Arnav wants to say something important, but then you see Khushi doing or saying something distracting that just throws Arnav off guard. A prime example of this would be the scene in the car, when Arnav wanted to say something serious, and when he looks at Khushi, she crouched under the dashboard, effectively killing the moment.

Thanks for replying! :)

Agree. She's very stubborn, very strong willed. She wants to get her point across, but yeah, she also needs to listen to what others have to say. When she used to run away ealier while talking to him, it was understandable what with the aukat dialogues.But right now? Not appropriate.
Exactly, it was a ruin of a great chance, and you pointed out that car example perfectly. Even the scene where Arnav-Payal were talking and she interrupted. That was another major spoil.
I wish the CVs seriously show her listening, cause anyways Arnav's hardly open abt his feelings.

keti00

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tibs09

i agree with you 100% that they need to have a sane meaning ful conversation...

however I am not too sure that ASR was ready to spill the beans here ...he would not have said more than what he said to the family ...

and Khushi ran away coz ahe was shocked that she divulged her secret in front of him...

but again I agree with the crux of your post to have this relationship go forward they need to have a deep one to one talk

You know, I actually think ASR would've told her. There've been times when Khushi's seen a side of his that no one has, and I think he was def gonna tell her something. And even if he wasn't going to, there has to be some progression in their interactions.
Thanks for the reply! :)

Go to top