Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sane conversation: Too much to ask for? (Page 2)

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maoh

we have to lock them in that bathroom for a day...then they might listen to each other:)but my sister is just like khushi...she doesnt listen to anyone she would just ask/say what she wants and she would leave the place

LOL Yeah, like in the precap. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maoh

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitar

I think we will have to tie up Khushi & stuff an entire bed sheet in to  her mouth if ArHi have to conduct a sane conversation.Big smile
Well maybe we will get to see her dumbstruck tomorrow and for once Arnav will get to speak to her without any bakbak from her end :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00smitaraa123.80

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I do understand your frustration.. but that is Khushi's personality - shoot first and ask  questions later... If I remember correctly even ASR used to be like that...in one incident I remember Khushi telling him agar jawab sunna nahin chahate sawal poochte kyon...

Also, if they confess so soon the CVs feel they have to end the show sooner... so for TRPs they are moving the story inch by inch... LOL Does not make sense but I am told this is serial world ..LOL

Well don't worry dear, who knows he may clarify matters in the bathroom tomorrow. LOL

Edited by LadyLaLa - 20 December 2011 at 10:32am

spsharmilashowstruckaa123.80

memories_im IF-Dazzler
memories_im
memories_im

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I agree..Its becoming a little repetitive..I was thinking why not let him speak when she was the one demanding answers..The convo ended quite abruptly..A sane conversation is DEFINITELY needed..Great post Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Hi Ishi!

Haven't seen the episode yet, but after reading your post, I pretty much got the picture of what was shown today!

I'm disappointed that they have not show the two indulge in a proper meaningful conversation even at such a critical juncture of the story! 
The creatives probably want to keep showing their relationship incomplete, just like their conversations! Either someone barges in, or they walk away or something else happens!

Great post Dear Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00aa123.80

zaniax IF-Rockerz
zaniax
zaniax

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

U r sooo RITE..BANG ON! its actually kind of frustrating tht their so called conversations dun lead to a conclusion.Ouch

I was damn sure aftr yesterday's precap tht she'll runaway...and tht scene was included jus to bring out khushi's engagement news( which was the positive point ) but then again like u said how long will they keep on repeating it. Now i doubt tht Arnav will ask her the reason cause the new entry is comming soon which means change of track .

Edited by zaniax - 20 December 2011 at 10:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fareeaa123.80

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Hi Ishita,

Todays episode was fantastic.

Yet again Khushi started a one sided conversation. If she did not want to hear him out or stay to give some answers why start it in the first place.  She started out well asking him as to how he rated the relationship with La in his profit & Loss world  and then the conversation turned to her feelings of betrayal . Really Khushi how did the convo become about you ?  At this point in time it does seem too much to ask for these two to have a sane conversation.  They continue to beat around the bush and I expect them to do so for an unforeseable period.

Loved the Khushi & La conversation. FINALLY someone can see that Arnav is in love with Khushi.  It took La's exit for someone in that household to understand.  She finally did wake up from her dream and I'm very happy by the way the CVs turned her character around. Even Laxmi came out to say her goodbyes.

I did not understand as to why Asr & La did not declare the reason for the breakup. why couldn't ASR tell his sister that he is not in Love with her hence decided otherwise. Was it beacuse he would be conceeding that he indeed thinks that love is reqd for such a commitment ?  Did not get that bit.

Finally I am so liking Arnav's new understanding of himself.  Never wish him to lose his ASR streak  but now I can appreciate the growth and change Khushi has bought in him. He needs to do the same for her. Help her understand herself and help her take off the happy facade she keeps on for people around her and find her true self.  He is so much in love with her and Khushi does not know it. 

Only if she stopped interupting Ishita !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshspsharmilachipaa123.80

Priya_128 IF-Dazzler
Priya_128
Priya_128

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
ishu : i think the CVs will take us on the ride for a while longer before these two actually ever have a conversation...

like we were discussing on anu's thread...everything that happens between them will transpire thru some third party eavesdropped stuff...not actual first person stuff :) 

next march i think would be a good enough time for them to have a conversation...i hear the weather would be lovely then :P 

as for kkg shoooting off her mouth and then not letting him speak...pata nahi yaar...its all very round and round the merrygoround :D

xxSassyxxstardust-aa123.80

Go to top