Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ShiningStar17

It has been 6 months since this show started but the leads stand on the same position they used to in the first episode. Though i am a huge fan of ArHi but seeing this is honestly getting annoying. If anyone noticed, there hasn't really been much progress in their love story? It's always the side tracks that end up coming in the limelight but it's about time they had a proper conversation with each other.

Agree with you. The CVs need to go about finshing one track before they head on to the next. They start with one, and leave it midway, which is just frustrating. Even after all this time, the lack of conversation between the leads is a big concern.
aa123.80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: naz17555

My darling ishhh! lmaooo hows u? well apart from annoyed?! haha but I'm soo with you! I was majorly irritated by khushi and her rant at arnav! it looked like it was going well but then she was like I dont want to hear it! aaagh why you bitching at him then? she's asking for an explanation then is like nopes, I dont wanna hear it!

Like you said, best person was La... glad she made a good exit, rather than usual rubbish and being all vampy about it! just hope that her words keep playing in khushis head once khushi starts thinking about arnav again! wonder where that angle has gone?
And like you said we need some conversations between the two! not bockering all the time! yes its fun to wtach but we need more of them star gazing scenes! or to some extent!

And about that new entry.. saw sbs! man he looks like a fool! like whats the point in him being there? right now should have been just been about Arhi... get khushi back into thinking about arnav a!nd moving that side on... oh well gotta wait and watch I suppose!

Thanks for the post by the way! much needed! hahaha

Nazzz!! 🤗 Hahaaa, annoyed as usual. 🤣 Apart from that, doing okay. 🤣

Oh yeahh, that was one irritating scene. Done to death on them. She doesn't wanna hear him, yet she's  asking him to explain. And then she just walks off. Like seriously. What purpose did it accomplish? She even gave that Shyam a chance to explain. Haha. Why not Arnav? 🤣

Oh yeah, La was the best hands down. She finally grew a brain, and noo vampish comeback. Lolzz.
I wish Khushi would think abt what she said, but totally not betting on it. As for Khushi's feelings for Arnav, the CVs can take it anyway now, since she was entangled with the Shyam issue till now. I won't be surprised if she starts with the acidity again.

More convos are a MUST. Without any annoying interruptions.

🤣 The new guy looks like a clown. 🤣 Total comic element, and if it's just the comedy, totally unnecessary. They didn't need a new guy at this point specially, with ASR now single, Shyam already lusting after her, and now this new person. 3 men after Khushi. 🤣 And anyways, ASR could've realised his feelings when he got to know she's engaged with the farak padta hai, but the cvs forgot that midway as well!

Thankss for the replyyy! GREAAAT seeing you! 🤗
aa123.80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

I have a slight inkling that even though they don't speak the same lingo both Nandkishore and Khushi are going to strike a conversation big time.. that will be a treat to watch for ASR and us 😆

It's like Khushi saying Sa pa and Pana 🤣

Yep, most definitely.. She'll help him with the Hindi and ASR will fume away. 😆
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i know was ana amazing ep but was also sad
will surely miss LA
and cant wait 4 2morrow ep when khsuhi grab arnav n there in the toilet 2gether
hope they dont do anything romantic in the toilet
if they want romance there is a bed LOL
🤣
🤣
naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lmaooo ishhh missed ranting!!!!!!! honestly new guy is an idiot! no use I swear! Can we please have just Arhi?? they aren't getting anywhere!
and liek you said she even listened to shaymmm! thats totally unfair! CV's?? what are you thinking?! I wnat the bangle truth out, arnav realising its love and khushi knowing its love! whys that so hard?.. I mean like la said arnav wont say anything but once khushi knows she will do something!

Hope they get khushi back on track cos im getting annoyed with her character!
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know when they will realize. We need to lock them in a room and show all the rabba ve moments they have had. 
aa123.80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chip

Hi Ishita! I agree with you and all the replies on this thread. I guess this running away from serious conversation has been running thru their relationship for a while now. 

Remember how poor Arnie had to chase her for a while thru the office storeroom, Teej day etc. just to explain to her about the guest house incident? Ultimately he was not able to get thru and just gave up.

And then again he wanted to have a serious conversation about not butting into his personal affairs and she hung up the phone, he continued chasing her and I think we ended up with the character dheela pinning against the wall situation - again he was not able to get a word in

And yet again he had to chase her to apologize to her for his outburst to her empathy wrt his parents. 

I think (and hope) this would be one of the things that Arnie can teach Khushi - if I remember correctly, he usually does not interrupt her when she is talking seriously - be it about the importance of marriage in the character dheela situation or about her parents accident etc.

Hey Chip! Thanks for the amazing reply!

Yep, great examples. At the start it was understandable with the aukat dialogues, but definitely not now. Even the time when he was asking her to keep out and not influence La, and she was ignoring him, I was pissed off. 😆 ASR's starting to understand people, and the consequences his decisions have lead to in other ppl's lives, but Khushi, even though she wants to do good for people, needs to start thinking more. And I don't remember him interrupting her either, not in the midst of a serious talk.  Even at the time when she was persuading La for marriage and opposed his idea of live-in, he did hear her out and it was when she went to his parents that he told her to get out.
aa123.80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: naz17555

lmaooo ishhh missed ranting!!!!!!! honestly new guy is an idiot! no use I swear! Can we please have just Arhi?? they aren't getting anywhere!

and liek you said she even listened to shaymmm! thats totally unfair! CV's?? what are you thinking?! I wnat the bangle truth out, arnav realising its love and khushi knowing its love! whys that so hard?.. I mean like la said arnav wont say anything but once khushi knows she will do something!

Hope they get khushi back on track cos im getting annoyed with her character!

🤣 I missed my ranting partner so much. 🤣
The new guy is just to drag more, and go round the same routine again. We still have Shyam's issue unresolved, Payash marriage, the new guy. Where is the time for proper ArHi scenes? 🤣

The bangles they've forgotten already. I doubt there's anyway Arnav can find out now anyways. 🤣
Aah, I hope so too. Certainly not in the mood for a full comedy track.

aa123.80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aahanaxx11

I don't know when they will realize. We need to lock them in a room and show all the rabba ve moments they have had. 

🤣 🤣 So agree Aahana. 🤣
I have an idea about Geet.Those sane conversations will be less but they will be pretty good whenever we will get them.Even if there will be just 2-3 such scenes.😆

I think they focus more on how khushi is the only one who can scream at asr and all.They should also focus on how khushi is the one who can understand him the most.Right now she is not even trying.
I find her more impulsive than arnav.At least he tries to control his anger.

SG and arhi are so different when it comes to talking.