Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sane conversation: Too much to ask for? - Page 4

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sbk2

Hi Ishi!

Haven't seen the episode yet, but after reading your post, I pretty much got the picture of what was shown today!

I'm disappointed that they have not show the two indulge in a proper meaningful conversation even at such a critical juncture of the story! 
The creatives probably want to keep showing their relationship incomplete, just like their conversations! Either someone barges in, or they walk away or something else happens!

Great post Dear ðŸ˜Š

Hey Shwets! 🤗
Yeah, the convo was definitely a downer for me, cause it lacked on many fronts. The CVs fail to show consistency with ArHi and that's disappointing. On one hand you have Khushi telling Arnav that he's starting respecting relationships, and on the other you see her walking off without even letting him speak. Yep, probably that's the way the misunderstandings keep coming up.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zaniax

U r sooo RITE..BANG ON! its actually kind of frustrating tht their so called conversations dun lead to a conclusion.

I was damn sure aftr yesterday's precap tht she'll runaway...and tht scene was included jus to bring out khushi's engagement news( which was the positive point ) but then again like u said how long will they keep on repeating it. Now i doubt tht Arnav will ask her the reason cause the new entry is comming soon which means change of track .

Exactly, it's not just the walking away that's annoying, BUT the fact that the CVs have no memory of their last scene when they suddenly switch to a new scene. Like the Diwali night has been completely forgotten, not even a memory of it.
aa123.80 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: premparbat

Hi Ishita,

Todays episode was fantastic. Yep Ratna, great epi on the whole!

Yet again Khushi started a one sided conversation. If she did not want to hear him out or stay to give some answers why start it in the first place.  She started out well asking him as to how he rated the relationship with La in his profit & Loss world  and then the conversation turned to her feelings of betrayal . Really Khushi how did the convo become about you ?  At this point in time it does seem too much to ask for these two to have a sane conversation.  They continue to beat around the bush and I expect them to do so for an unforeseable period. Exactlyyy. So true. It started off well, with her asking him what benefit did breaking up give him. But then totally not giving him a chance to explain was a major disappointment. And I agree, it seems this is gonna continue for a long time. The Cvs have major short term memory  loss issues.

Loved the Khushi & La conversation. FINALLY someone can see that Arnav is in love with Khushi.  It took La's exit for someone in that household to understand.  She finally did wake up from her dream and I'm very happy by the way the CVs turned her character around. Even Laxmi came out to say her goodbyes. Haha, so true. 😆 Even Laxmi made her comeback at the right time. And La's transformation is definitely one of the best things the CVs have shown so far. From being that superficial, dumb blonde to someone who's learnt to read people and relationships so well.

I did not understand as to why Asr & La did not declare the reason for the breakup. why couldn't ASR tell his sister that he is not in Love with her hence decided otherwise. Was it beacuse he would be conceeding that he indeed thinks that love is reqd for such a commitment ?  Did not get that bit.
 I didn't get this bit either Ratna. 😕Yeah, that could be a reason. Otherwise, can't really think of any other.
  Finally I am so liking Arnav's new understanding of himself.  Never wish him to lose his ASR streak  but now I can appreciate the growth and change Khushi has bought in him. He needs to do the same for her. Help her understand herself and help her take off the happy facade she keeps on for people around her and find her true self.  He is so much in love with her and Khushi does not know it. Agree. Loving this Arnav. He's definitely grown into a much more understanding person, who's able to understand how his decisions impact the others, and perceptive to the feelings of those around him. And credit to Khushi for that! Hope to see the change in Khushi too.

Only if she stopped interupting Ishita !!! Totallyyy agree with this Ratna. Just let him speak! 😆
 Esp since the times when he does are very rare!

chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Ishita! I agree with you and all the replies on this thread. I guess this running away from serious conversation has been running thru their relationship for a while now. 

Remember how poor Arnie had to chase her for a while thru the office storeroom, Teej day etc. just to explain to her about the guest house incident? Ultimately he was not able to get thru and just gave up.

And then again he wanted to have a serious conversation about not butting into his personal affairs and she hung up the phone, he continued chasing her and I think we ended up with the character dheela pinning against the wall situation - again he was not able to get a word in

And yet again he had to chase her to apologize to her for his outburst to her empathy wrt his parents. 

I think (and hope) this would be one of the things that Arnie can teach Khushi - if I remember correctly, he usually does not interrupt her when she is talking seriously - be it about the importance of marriage in the character dheela situation or about her parents accident etc.
aa123.80 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Priya_128

ishu : i think the CVs will take us on the ride for a while longer before these two actually ever have a conversation...

like we were discussing on anu's thread...everything that happens between them will transpire thru some third party eavesdropped stuff...not actual first person stuff :) 

next march i think would be a good enough time for them to have a conversation...i hear the weather would be lovely then :P 

as for kkg shoooting off her mouth and then not letting him speak...pata nahi yaar...its all very round and round the merrygoround :D

Rofl, agree Priya. Seems like a long wait.
Exactly. Most of the stuff they find out is through third parties.

Next march? I hope you mean march 2012? 🤣 Warna march 2013 tak show ka rabba ve ho jayega. 🤣
The last line- ditto. 🤣 The merry go round needs to be stopped asap.
aa123.80 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

from utter writers POV ishu, i think its more like they CAN but the writers are not allowing them too.. what will they do for another 2 years then?!😆.. see, at the end of the day, it would ALL come out if they do have a sane convo; the only thing sane is their LOVE which obviously should not happen right now..

i better duck from any flying objects..hehe

🤣 No flying objects Sin. 🤣

Sin, I know they have to drag, par the whole not listening to each other and running away is too much. Can't they just hear each other out? Today it could've been abt La-Asr's break up, his reasons, which would've helped her realise that he finally realises how wrongly he treated La.
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: aa123.80

Hey, thanks for replying!

Exactly, that's what I'm saying. I'm not saying it's always Khushi. And yup, it's serial world, so no use expecting total sense. But wish they'd actually show some development in their relationship. They swing like a pendulum- from fighting in one scene to crying in the other. There's no middle way, where they just talk.
Rofl, yeah let's see whether the bathroom can knock any sense.😆

I have a slight inkling that even though they don't speak the same lingo both Nandkishore and Khushi are going to strike a conversation big time.. that will be a treat to watch for ASR and us 😆

It's like Khushi saying Sa pa and Pana 🤣
aa123.80 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: frockstar

agree with you...100%

the poolside conversation didn't work for me today... 
kkg should know where to stop. if she is not willing to share the reason her engagemnt broke how can she expect him to do it?

Yep true, it didn't work for me either. The lack of communication between these two is getting on my nerves.
Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
aa123.80 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: reniji66

Today was not about them having a sane conversation.  Today was about Khushi projecting her own feelings, which no one has allowed her to express thusfar onto Arnav.  She hasn't been able to be angry or upset about what Shyam did to her, because the immediate focus was put on Payal's engagement.  She is sorry for her friend, but today's convo with Arnav was about herself.  She was so upset that she blurted out about her broken engagement.  We know also that Arnav was not about to confess his feelings for her since he did not yet know of her single status.  We also know he didn't reveal anthing to her or his family to spare Khushi the rep of being a homewrecker.  Today Khushi needed to let out her feelings of betrayal for herself and her family, and who would she reveal her feelings to:  the man she loves.  I think things will setle down between them and they will have sane conversations, when their situation becomes sane.  And judging from the precap, that won't happen anytime soon.  😆

Thanks for the reply! Hmm, I kinda disagree. Cause I did feel she went to him to ask him why he did this to La. I felt it was when she started talking about rishtas and stuff was when she strayed and blurted out abt her engagement. So I don;t think the intention was to tell him about the betrayal at first. Plus, she doesn't even seem close to realising the love.
Yup, precap gives full indication that this will continue.
naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My darling ishhh! lmaooo hows u? well apart from annoyed?! haha but I'm soo with you! I was majorly irritated by khushi and her rant at arnav! it looked like it was going well but then she was like I dont want to hear it! aaagh why you bitching at him then? she's asking for an explanation then is like nopes, I dont wanna hear it!

Like you said, best person was La... glad she made a good exit, rather than usual rubbish and being all vampy about it! just hope that her words keep playing in khushis head once khushi starts thinking about arnav again! wonder where that angle has gone?
And like you said we need some conversations between the two! not bockering all the time! yes its fun to wtach but we need more of them star gazing scenes! or to some extent!

And about that new entry.. saw sbs! man he looks like a fool! like whats the point in him being there? right now should have been just been about Arhi... get khushi back into thinking about arnav a!nd moving that side on... oh well gotta wait and watch I suppose!

Thanks for the post by the way! much needed! hahaha