Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vampire_girl

i am 200% in agreement with you Ishita! πŸ˜† the whole conversation bought nothing actually! she asked him so she should have waited for him to say and then she could tell how it feels when a girl's relation break! cause if ASR would spoke sho could know that he never loved La! her misunderstanding would have been cleared and she could know that he actually did a good thing and stopped from ruining his and La's life! πŸ€” but that scene became πŸ€” well but i loved the epi and waiting for tomorrow'sπŸ˜πŸ˜† but i wish that scene could be better! ASR was going to tell her something that he didnt tell others😳 sigh!

Agree with you! And thanks for commenting! :)
The only point of the convo was that he knows her engagement is off. Nothing more, and the CVs wasted yet another oppurtunity to show us a meaningful scene.😑
Otherwise, the epi was great.
aa123.80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smitar

I think we will have to tie up Khushi & stuff an entire bed sheet in to  her mouth if ArHi have to conduct a sane conversation.πŸ˜ƒ

So true. πŸ˜† It's impossible to think of any other way. πŸ˜†
aa123.80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: thingcalledlove

I agree with what you're saying. They have these moments, but nothing ever gets accomplished in them. I always just thought of it as a part of Khushi's nature. She's very young, and that's why I think she has a tendency to talk over everyone else. She enjoys making her point, but it's clear to see that when someone (Arnav) makes a counter point, she stumbles, and generally runs away.

There have been several times when you can tell Arnav wants to say something important, but then you see Khushi doing or saying something distracting that just throws Arnav off guard. A prime example of this would be the scene in the car, when Arnav wanted to say something serious, and when he looks at Khushi, she crouched under the dashboard, effectively killing the moment.

Thanks for replying! :)

Agree. She's very stubborn, very strong willed. She wants to get her point across, but yeah, she also needs to listen to what others have to say. When she used to run away ealier while talking to him, it was understandable what with the aukat dialogues.But right now? Not appropriate.
Exactly, it was a ruin of a great chance, and you pointed out that car example perfectly. Even the scene where Arnav-Payal were talking and she interrupted. That was another major spoil.
I wish the CVs seriously show her listening, cause anyways Arnav's hardly open abt his feelings.
aa123.80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tibs09

i agree with you 100% that they need to have a sane meaning ful conversation...

however I am not too sure that ASR was ready to spill the beans here ...he would not have said more than what he said to the family ...

and Khushi ran away coz ahe was shocked that she divulged her secret in front of him...

but again I agree with the crux of your post to have this relationship go forward they need to have a deep one to one talk

You know, I actually think ASR would've told her. There've been times when Khushi's seen a side of his that no one has, and I think he was def gonna tell her something. And even if he wasn't going to, there has to be some progression in their interactions.
Thanks for the reply! :)
aa123.80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: savi-tan

Well maybe we will get to see her dumbstruck tomorrow and for once Arnav will get to speak to her without any bakbak from her end :)

Hope so Savi!
humhemeghna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: smitar

I think we will have to tie up Khushi & stuff an entire bed sheet in to  her mouth if ArHi have to conduct a sane conversation.πŸ˜ƒ

Naughty..naughtyπŸ˜‰...
aa123.80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

I do understand your frustration.. but that is Khushi's personality - shoot first and ask  questions later... If I remember correctly even ASR used to be like that...in one incident I remember Khushi telling him agar jawab sunna nahin chahate sawal poochte kyon...

Also, if they confess so soon the CVs feel they have to end the show sooner... so for TRPs they are moving the story inch by inch... πŸ˜† Does not make sense but I am told this is serial world ..πŸ˜†

Well don't worry dear, who knows he may clarify matters in the bathroom tomorrow. πŸ˜†

Hey, thanks for replying!

Exactly, that's what I'm saying. I'm not saying it's always Khushi. And yup, it's serial world, so no use expecting total sense. But wish they'd actually show some development in their relationship. They swing like a pendulum- from fighting in one scene to crying in the other. There's no middle way, where they just talk.
Rofl, yeah let's see whether the bathroom can knock any sense.πŸ˜†
aa123.80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: memories_im

I agree..Its becoming a little repetitive..I was thinking why not let him speak when she was the one demanding answers..The convo ended quite abruptly..A sane conversation is DEFINITELY needed..Great post πŸ˜Š

Thanks for the reply, and I totallyyy agree. 😊 The repetition is deffo annoying.
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Today was not about them having a sane conversation.  Today was about Khushi projecting her own feelings, which no one has allowed her to express thusfar onto Arnav.  She hasn't been able to be angry or upset about what Shyam did to her, because the immediate focus was put on Payal's engagement.  She is sorry for her friend, but today's convo with Arnav was about herself.  She was so upset that she blurted out about her broken engagement.  We know also that Arnav was not about to confess his feelings for her since he did not yet know of her single status.  We also know he didn't reveal anthing to her or his family to spare Khushi the rep of being a homewrecker.  Today Khushi needed to let out her feelings of betrayal for herself and her family, and who would she reveal her feelings to:  the man she loves.  I think things will setle down between them and they will have sane conversations, when their situation becomes sane.  And judging from the precap, that won't happen anytime soon.  πŸ˜†
ShiningStar17 thumbnail
It has been 6 months since this show started but the leads stand on the same position they used to in the first episode. Though i am a huge fan of ArHi but seeing this is honestly getting annoying. If anyone noticed, there hasn't really been much progress in their love story? It's always the side tracks that end up coming in the limelight but it's about time they had a proper conversation with each other.