Sane conversation: Too much to ask for?

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys!

I know everyone loved the epi, and so did I, though the reason I loved the epi is La.

Hmm, so can anyone tell me for how long will ASR and Khushi play the cat and mouse game? Coming to today's poolside scene, I am disappointed.

Khushi demands an explanation from ASR for hurting La- fair enough. She's justified in doing so, cause La doesn't tell her what happened,  she's experienced ASR's anger first hand, and she knows he's hurt La various times in the past without thinking about her feelings.
Now what happened in that scene is something I really don't understand. Khushi demands an answer for this decision to break the engagement, ASR tells her that she doesn't know what happened and she cuts him off . She again tells him "toh bataiye Mr Raizada, ye rishta todke aapko kya faayda hua?" then going on to tell him he doesn't know how it feels when one's rishta breaks, when the guy you're about to accept as a part of your life and family breaks your trust. And then she blurts out that she knows how it feels, cause her engagement broke off and on ASR's question about why it happened, how it happened and why didn't she tell him, she runs off.
The good point about the convo is that she just spoke about the guy breaking her trust, and nothing about love. So that shouldn't really lead to a misunderstanding later on.

What I don't get is what was her point in yelling at him, asking him to give reasons and yet not letting him speak? And how long will the CVs repeat scenes where actually nothing conclusive comes out of their conversation, because just one person is busy talking and jumping to conclusions without giving the other a chance to even utter a word, before storming off? Can we have a scene where they manage to carry out a sane conversation, as mature individuals, ready to hear out each other?If this is the pace, I can't even imagine how long it will be before these two are ready to accept their feelings, leave alone express them. In the six months since the show began, how many conversations have they had? I just remember that stars scene, and the sorry scene. Already they're running away from their feelings, and these incomplete one sided conversations just lead to further misunderstandings. Is a genuine heart to heart talk so much to ask for?

About the rest of the episode, loved it. Lavanya's probably grown more brains than anyone in the whole show in just a week or so. Loved how she says that some relationships are not meant to be. And then the foreshadowing on Khushi's wedding and with her telling Khushi to take care of ASR, cause she's the only one who can stand up to him, I don't really see her becoming negative (hope so)

-Ishita

Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
Ishu made a topic :O 🀣 *runs to read*

edit : I Agree for now.. longer comment later, too tired right now!πŸ˜†
Edited by -Drishti- - 12 years ago
Miss DITTO πŸ˜ƒ
R
Edit: 
Rubs my eyes to check again πŸ˜² okay it is you πŸ˜† Wonderful post πŸ˜›

Here again I go saying Ditto πŸ˜† Exactly, my point ! Whats the point in this to be conversation ? Why can't Kushi or Arnav can come up with a decent, clean conversation ? This is happening every time they meet, because, they have prejudiced opinion about each other. 

Special mention to Kushi here. She doesn't have patience at all. Not even an ounce. If you want answers, please let him speak. I can understand that her past experiences are making her jump the gun but if she gives a second chance to Shyam, why can't she at least let him talk ?

Is it because she doesn't want to know the truth, acknowledge his changes ? SO that she may have to encounter her feelings ? She is running away just like Arnav. 

Before they two breathe, we have another one in the picture πŸ˜†
The day they two have a healthy conversation, it will be a 28th Feb for sure πŸ˜†

Edited by -Nithi- - 12 years ago
i am 200% in agreement with you Ishita! πŸ˜† the whole conversation bought nothing actually! she asked him so she should have waited for him to say and then she could tell how it feels when a girl's relation break! cause if ASR would spoke sho could know that he never loved La! her misunderstanding would have been cleared and she could know that he actually did a good thing and stopped from ruining his and La's life! πŸ€” but that scene became πŸ€” well but i loved the epi and waiting for tomorrow'sπŸ˜πŸ˜† but i wish that scene could be better! ASR was going to tell her something that he didnt tell others😳 sigh!
I think we will have to tie up Khushi & stuff an entire bed sheet in to  her mouth if ArHi have to conduct a sane conversation.πŸ˜ƒ
I agree with what you're saying. They have these moments, but nothing ever gets accomplished in them. I always just thought of it as a part of Khushi's nature. She's very young, and that's why I think she has a tendency to talk over everyone else. She enjoys making her point, but it's clear to see that when someone (Arnav) makes a counter point, she stumbles, and generally runs away.

There have been several times when you can tell Arnav wants to say something important, but then you see Khushi doing or saying something distracting that just throws Arnav off guard. A prime example of this would be the scene in the car, when Arnav wanted to say something serious, and when he looks at Khushi, she crouched under the dashboard, effectively killing the moment.

Edited by thingcalledlove - 12 years ago

i agree with you 100% that they need to have a sane meaning ful conversation...

however I am not too sure that ASR was ready to spill the beans here ...he would not have said more than what he said to the family ...

and Khushi ran away coz ahe was shocked that she divulged her secret in front of him...

but again I agree with the crux of your post to have this relationship go forward they need to have a deep one to one talk

we have to lock them in that bathroom for a day...then they might listen to each other:)but my sister is just like khushi...she doesnt listen to anyone she would just ask/say what she wants and she would leave the place
Originally posted by Maoh

we have to lock them in that bathroom for a day...then they might listen to each other:)but my sister is just like khushi...she doesnt listen to anyone she would just ask/say what she wants and she would leave the place

πŸ˜† Yeah, like in the precap. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by smitar

I think we will have to tie up Khushi & stuff an entire bed sheet in to  her mouth if ArHi have to conduct a sane conversation.πŸ˜ƒ
Well maybe we will get to see her dumbstruck tomorrow and for once Arnav will get to speak to her without any bakbak from her end :)