welcum hun..

btw can u pls add me 23 ur pm list...

Of course !!!!!❀️
sreya19roy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG!!!!
This SS is super duper freaking awesomeee man!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Till date I haven't read anything like this n I am totally going crazy abt this SS πŸ˜ƒ
U knw aftr reading d prologue n d updt (together), I m asking myself that where d hell was I that I m reading this SS aftr so many days since u have posted it...I mean how d hell did I miss this 1 man ?
Nways leave it dat must be 1 of my stupidity πŸ˜›
1st d prologue was amazingly HOT...She argued with him n then finally aftr giving up she kissed him, nt just any kiss bt super hot passionate kiss πŸ˜‰
Hahaha I loved that cmplt scene...they were on d edge of shooting each-other inspite of d fact that they loved each other n felt so passionately abt each other 😲
2ndly d 1st part of d SS(Introduction) was very well written, spcly d entry of d characters...d way u described every minute detail of the surroundings n d furnitures was superb n kudos to u 4 that πŸ‘
Their chemistry in dis updt was a lil thanda, actually very thanda bt I blv u will compensate 4 that with much more hot n sizzling chemistry of then in d future updts 😊
Btw I too love that whole dhishum dhishum thing πŸ˜ƒ I wonder hw things will turn out when this dhishum dhishum happens btwn Arjuhi (well I hope just like d prologue πŸ˜‰ )

Ohk I think I have said way too much...sorry bt I was too excited aftr reading this so just cudn't cntrl it πŸ˜›
Hope u updt it soon n add me to ur pm list plz 😊Edited by sreya19roy - 12 years ago
DarkDove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sreya19roy

OMG!!!!
This SS is super duper freaking awesomeee man!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Till date I haven't read anything like this n I am totally going crazy abt this SS πŸ˜ƒ
U knw aftr reading d prologue n d updt (together), I m asking myself that where d hell was I that I m reading this SS aftr so many days since u have posted it...I mean how d hell did I miss this 1 man ?
Nways leave it dat must be 1 of my stupidity πŸ˜›
1st d prologue was amazingly HOT...She argued with him n then finally aftr giving up she kissed him, nt just any kiss bt super hot passionate kiss πŸ˜‰
Hahaha I loved that cmplt scene...they were on d edge of shooting each-other inspite of d fact that they loved each other n felt so passionately abt each other 😲
2ndly d 1st part of d SS(Introduction) was very well written, spcly d entry of d characters...d way u described every minute detail of the surroundings n d furnitures was superb n kudos to u 4 that πŸ‘
Their chemistry in dis updt was a lil thanda, actually very thanda bt I blv u will compensate 4 that with much more hot n sizzling chemistry of then in d future updts 😊
Btw I too love that whole dhishum dhishum thing πŸ˜ƒ I wonder hw things will turn out when this dhishum dhishum happens btwn Arjuhi (well I hope just like d prologue πŸ˜‰ )

Ohk I think I have said way too much...sorry bt I was too excited aftr reading this so just cudn't cntrl it πŸ˜›
Hope u updt it soon n add me to ur pm list plz 😊

of course dear !!!!!

wow !!!! you gave me such a long comment!!!! dont say sorry and dont hesitate to write such long comments.. i love to receive them β€οΈ

well you said everything by urself !!!!

yes, more hot passionate chemistry will come between arjuhi...

will update asap !!!

thanks again for ur awesome comment !!!!

xxx
DarkDove thumbnail
Originally posted by: AAKMH2

updt soon haffie :)

of course mahi !!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

just busy with my exams... last exam tomorrow !! yay !!!πŸ˜†
Edited by DarkDove - 12 years ago
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OMG!

I WOKE UP IN D MORNING DREAMING ABT THIS FF
I HAD SEEN D MOVIE FEW YRS BACK BT WS NT ABLE 2 REMEMBER  EXACT STORY.
SO I GOT UP ASAP HAD A QUICK BRAEKFAST N READ D STORY OF MR N MRS SMITH .
NOW I M SO EXICTED TO IMAGINE D SAME STORY WID MY ARJUHI😳😳😳😳😳😳

PLS UPDATE SOOONπŸ˜‰

BTW I WS A SILENT READER, I JOINED IF FEW DAYS BACK SO THAT I CAN APPRECIATE D WORKS OF WONDERFUL WRITERS OF THIS FORUM
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
exams over hafz? how have you been?? how did your exams go?

Btw update soon :P

-Varshu
DarkDove thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vrshn-

exams over hafz? how have you been?? how did your exams go?

Btw update soon :P

-Varshu

hehheh i missed u varsh πŸ˜³...
im fine and u ??? exams went well (i hope soo..)... have to leave after two hours to write my last exam!
of course i will update soon !!!!

xxx
DarkDove thumbnail
Originally posted by: kkian

OMG!

I WOKE UP IN D MORNING DREAMING ABT THIS FF
I HAD SEEN D MOVIE FEW YRS BACK BT WS NT ABLE 2 REMEMBER  EXACT STORY.
SO I GOT UP ASAP HAD A QUICK BRAEKFAST N READ D STORY OF MR N MRS SMITH .
NOW I M SO EXICTED TO IMAGINE D SAME STORY WID MY ARJUHI😳

PLS UPDATE SOOONπŸ˜‰

BTW I WS A SILENT READER, I JOINED IF FEW DAYS BACK SO THAT I CAN APPRECIATE D WORKS OF WONDERFUL WRITERS OF THIS FORUM

OO hey !!!!!

thank you for such a beautiful and long comment dear...
aaaww you were a silent reader ? i was that first too... i didnt even dared to dream about posting here something...
well... kkian.. welcome to IF !!!!!! hope you will love it here, because i do πŸ˜‰

of course, i will update soon!!!!! 
wow u dreamt about my FF?? Cool !!!!!

xxx
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DarkDove

hehheh i missed u varsh πŸ˜³...
im fine and u ??? exams went well (i hope soo..)... have to leave after two hours to write my last exam!
of course i will update soon !!!!

xxx

oh!! All the best yar! you'll do well! :D
i'm doing good too :) and i missed you all so much!

DarkDove thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vrshn-

oh!! All the best yar! you'll do well! :D
i'm doing good too :) and i missed you all so much!

aawww sweet dear varsh... i missed you soo much and of course everyone on IF!!!
anu di, priya di, sheher, sanju, mahi, rashi, piamist... and everyone else whos names i dont know... i hope i did not forgot anyone...

aaww your sure i will do well??? how sweet varsh❀️
xxx