NEW SS: Mr. and Mrs.Singhania. - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by DoroPavone

OOh really Queen???
btw, thanks for liking it!

Yes really madam..
Dnt call me queen here as well.. ur welcome :)
Originally posted by MsSweetheart96

Yes really madam..
Dnt call me queen here as well.. ur welcome :)

You are challenging moi???
watch it, i do the most craziest things!!!

hey if you dont like ur new nickname , i wont use it anymore 😉

Originally posted by -vrshn-

i'm really glad that amazing writers like you and sonbul have found your way to IF 😊

i was also feeling the same varsh - haffiee and sonbull are amazing writers and their entry in the forum has made the forum little more active - we have got lot of new threads from these two writers these days

hey haffiee and sonbull, keep up the good work and pls be as active as u are now. Sonbul no more silent reading - we want you to be active in other ffs tooo -
Originally posted by Arjuhisis

i was also feeling the same varsh - haffiee and sonbull are amazing writers and their entry in the forum has made the forum little more active - we have got lot of new threads from these two writers these days

hey haffiee and sonbull, keep up the good work and pls be as active as u are now. Sonbul no more silent reading - we want you to be active in other ffs tooo -

Thank you soo much Varsh and Priya ❤️
wow that really means a lot to me!!!

LUV U ALL ❤️

xx haffie
wow u have to continue this...HELL this is so bloody good pls do continue soon and pls don't forget to pm me...
Originally posted by thithutop14

wow u have to continue this...HELL this is so bloody good pls do continue soon and pls don't forget to pm me...

aaww thank u sooo much!!!!!!!

and no i wont forget to pm u !!!!!!!

xxx haffie ❤️
nice...good start..please do PM me when you update..😊

wow!!!!!!!i had a connexion problem the whole last weeks and apprently i missed a lot among them your amazing ffs.that was awesome i just finished reading it⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ .AROHI AND ARJUN ARE THE NEXT MR AND MRS SMITH ..PLS CONTINUE SOON AND PM ME WHEN YOU UPDATE.

Originally posted by tina1993

wow!!!!!!!i had a connexion problem the whole last weeks and apprently i missed a lot among them your amazing ffs.that was awesome i just finished reading it⭐️ .AROHI AND ARJUN ARE THE NEXT MR AND MRS SMITH ..PLS CONTINUE SOON AND PM ME WHEN YOU UPDATE.

aaawww thank u thanks thanks thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
 i cant thank u enough!!!!

will pm u and i will update asap!!!!

xxx haffie
Wow...how do u come up wid such um...we call it deadly here...how do u come up wid such thrilling deadly ideas everytime huh!! Man u got me hooked to this on e as well...

Both r married n luv eachother so much that they r willing to take eachother's life...hmmm... Now this sounds pretty interesting
bt dnt know why i hav a pheeling that aru shoots herself "bang" n straight to arjun's arms
do continue soon n pm me... too curious to know what next
tc :-)