WU-20th Dec 2011-Rashi Boils The Ganga Jal

shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi and really sorry for the delay as i went out...and a stupid episode..

Part-1:

The epi starts with urmi entering gopis room, and sees that gopi is sleeping (poor girl is saved from evil radiating eyes)

Urmi mutters thinking how nicely she rests everyday...(dont worry urmi..if u want..i wil place u in gopis place free of cost)

and thinks that who came to talk to her, and leaves and goes to rashi(one saved..other doomed)

Rashi is dusting and urmi goes to her and rashi dont see urmi and blows the duster on her face(achooo)

Urmi scolds her and rashi asks she dint see her and asks did she meet gopi and urmi tells that gopi is sleeping..

and tells rashi to give gopi..what she brought for her, and asks how the modis are treating her(hubby silent, sasuma serious, kaki grave danger, jiju glaring looks, and sissy bunny smile)

Rashi is silent and tries to cover and tells urmi to leave the matter and urmi taunts her that how she came running to fetch sev puri for gopi(my saave puri..sob sob)

koki dint let her give gopi even the fruits cut by her hand, she wont let rashi to even get close to gopi.(this koki..always do the wrong things at the wrong time)

Rashi still in positive mode, and tells urmi to leave her alone as she came to this house after so much struggle, so let her be, what she is doing(inner meaning...i dont want to be kicked back again..because of u)

Urmi is angry and leaves and rashi is irritated..and helpless..(one side..werewolf kaki..and another side..vampire urmi..)

Urmi arrives at her home and is shocked to see kinjal eating chips again(brother is a health maniac..and sister is a fatty devotee..super combination)

Urmi is shocked and tells kinjal to stop eating those chips as she wil get fat and to eat fruits nd juice if she is hungry and tells she wil get pimples also

Kinjal dont heed her
(when does she)
and tells urmi that she wil have best and best creams for her face(tell me some yaar)

Urmi mutters and asks what does she make for lunch..and kinjal tells nothing as she dint want to cook so she ordered from outside(these are the quailites of a super traditional dil...learn from her.)

Urmi gets a heart attack(virtual one..not real...dont get happy)

and kinjal tells her that its her modelling money...so she wil do what she want to do it..and its just the begining..she wil become famous rajkot model soon, and she wil get more money and fame(it means that it wil be the opposite..dont worry)

Urmi hears a door bell, and goes and a man arrives from shooting to give a kinjal a dress to try on..for the next day to shoot and urmi takes it(delivery man..sorry women)

Urmi takes the dress to kinjal and kinjal gets happy on seeing the dress and takes it to give it a try.

urmi takes the remaining chips and starts gobbling..(same like her DIL..what to say more)

Part-2:

In mm hetal is arranging for puja and rashi tries to help them but again the refusal(its getting boring yaar)

Koki tells she wil get gopi and hetal is worried how gopi wil come(koki hain na...)

and koki tells her that she wil bring gopi on a wheel chair in the veranda so that she wil pray to kanaji from their.(the question is how wil she lift her..?)

Rashi and koki brings gopi to verandah and gopi tries to get up and rashi stops her and tells her to sit and pray. Koki looks at rashi(only looks wont matter koki..say something)

Koki tells gopi to pray from their and leaves(did gopi had a bath..doubting here)

Gopi starts prayer and all repeats and gopi suddenly feels streesed out and koki tells she wil continue...

they do the puja...and baa arrives...and praises the atmosphere and all happy.(baa have finally arrived)

and hetal and koki..goes to baa and takes blessings and hetal tells baa after how many days she came home(days...!!! madam its called months..)

Baa tells them that she would have stayed more but after listening about gopi she came to bless her and is worried about her.koki shows gopi and baa blesses her

Rashi leaves from gopi and goes and takes baa's blessing but at that correct moment...baa tells she wants to bless gopi and koki tells parag and jigar to bring baa upstairs..they leave and rashi no need to say again..super hurt.(this koki naa..too much yaar)

THey go up and bless gopi and rashi sulking behind...baa tells that she brought ganga jal for gopi to clear her troubles and pain and tells rashi to bring it from her car as she forgot it their.(finally she gott the attention...thank god)

Rashi is elated and russhes out before some one tells her to stop.

Baa tells that she brought the ganga jal and sprinkle it on gopi and all evil eyes wil ward off(Nah...urmi is still alive...i have to say..gopi was looking beatiful in the scene..)

Rashi is bringing ganga jal and then gets a flash idea (i am not feeling good about this...)

Part-3:

All are waiting for rashi in gopi room and koki is muttering what rashi is doing and baa takes it light and rashi arrives.(god..what did this girl do now)

Koki asks why delay and rashi tells them that she got delayed in boiling the ganga jal. All shocked(Me..no comments...because i am on floor laughing...this girl proved that today she is urmis daughter)

Koki shouts why did she do such stupid thing and rashi tells them that in the morning hetal told her that gopi should be given boiled water to drink so she boiled it...(Kya brain hain..yaar)

Koki shouts saying gopi got out from a near death experience and today she wants to pour ganga water in her mouth while she is alive(in india...people who are dying or dead drinks ganga jal..its the sign of acceptance of death...koki got a point)

Rashi in tears and says that she dint know and thought that gopi would drink it and baa tells her that she was intended to sprinkle it on gopi and tells koki to leave as she might have not known.(dint baa dont know anything about rashi)

Koki tells that she clearly knows what rashi thinks about her sister and her acts(ouch thats hurt..why cant she say such statments before ahem or whenn its the correct time..somebody pls give koki lessons on puntucal timing)

Rashi in tears and the blasting done and koki tells her to take the ganga jal and rashi leaves hurt.

Here kinjal tries the dress and feels it tight(eat extra more...moti...)

and calls urmi and tells her and urmi taunts kinjal saying that she already warned her not to eat those chips and now she is getting fat.

kinjal scared and urmi tells her she wil stop eating junk food from now on and eat healthy diet and wil follow her diet sheducle. Kinjal agrees and it means that kinjal got trapped by urmi..bechari..no one wil save her now..and no need too dont bother.

Rashi goes to her room, and sits down on her bed and sees her cell phone(in mm..cell phones are more dangerous than virus)

She calls urmi and starts crying and urmi asks the matter nd rashi tells her what she did and urmi bangs her head...(me too)

Rashi cries that she did a lot to impress them, to prove herslef, did everything they wanted and even agreed with everything they told(but dint use brains in it...oh yeah forgot..u dont have one...sorry)

but still they always taunt and scold her and urmi grabs the chance and brain washes her saying she already told her that she wont get respect at mm, but she dint listen to her and rashi comes to decision and tells her that urmi is right and from now on..she wil only listen to her

as being good have done nothign to her. Epi ends on rashi determined face.(Dogs tail!!)

Precap:

Rashi gives a buzzer to gopi and tells her to press it and when they hears that buzz voice outside then they wil come and see what she wants.

gopi nods happily and rashi while setting the thing...do something maybe took out the batteires and gives the buzzer to gopi(No comments..heart breaking only...)

Edited by shaina.sharma - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx Shaina for the update loved it bt i new rashi wuld be back to her old games she will never learn bt thanx 4 this lovely update...

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Thanks for posting 👏
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update. Am hurt rashi s back to square one.
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update..more than that, loved your comments... 😆
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: gohem123

Thanks for the update..more than that, loved your comments... 😆

I also read for the comments.  Thank you for the update. You are a star!⭐️
tasha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but its not rashi fault if she goes back to being bad, as she tried hard to be a good person without getting a chance.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tasha80

but its not rashi fault if she goes back to being bad, as she tried hard to be a good person without getting a chance.

Please don't defend her. She was acting good for a day.. And what did she expect that the husband she betrayed will be there on her beck and call this time..
hookedonGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope this time wen they kick rashi out they do it in front of everyone . And let every one know what a nitwit she is. Mother and daughter shud be whipped in public
tasha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Please don't defend her. She was acting good for a day.. And what did she expect that the husband she betrayed will be there on her beck and call this time..

com on everyone gets a chance in these serials why not her.
i didnt say that her husband should beck her all the time, but the family should see where she is heading with her good character.