Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

UdayaVeer must stop this or he will be banned (Page 3)

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kittykisser

ROFL you are so bad LOL

Who??
me??

Hubze Senior Member
Hubze
Hubze

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gohem123

Guys and Gals,

This guy called UdayaVeer is now a days spotted only in black. This is a technique used by him to cause unexpected effects on this planet. Recently his looks and hot shot body had made people go crazy about him..but when he began wearing black shirt with black scarf, temperature have risen..Some girls have been spotted with udaymania drooling over him in day and night and some have recently reported health problems as they continuously stare at him without blinking..His continuous usage of black color has caused so many eyebrows to raise up and if he didn't change it, all the girls in the planet will go mad and it will affect our equilibrium..Girls are refusing to believe it's a fictional character and is saying that world is made up of two parts 'one part containing uday and all girls and other part containing all other species..including us'.

Kindly pass on the message and save the world from UV mania'

A group called Men

P. S .- After seeing today's episode, some men have filed a petition for stopping UV to wear black shirt..This is the copy of the original

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFLROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL YOU ARE SERIOUSLY CRAZY DUDE...ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL ROFLROFLROFL ROFL ROFL
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hubze

Guys and Gals,

This guy called UdayaVeer is now a days spotted only in black. This is a technique used by him to cause unexpected effects on this planet. Recently his looks and hot shot body had made people go crazy about him..but when he began wearing black shirt with black scarf, temperature have risen..Some girls have been spotted with udaymania drooling over him in day and night and some have recently reported health problems as they continuously stare at him without blinking..His continuous usage of black color has caused so many eyebrows to raise up and if he didn't change it, all the girls in the planet will go mad and it will affect our equilibrium..Girls are refusing to believe it's a fictional character and is saying that world is made up of two parts 'one part containing uday and all girls and other part containing all other species..including us'.

Kindly pass on the message and save the world from UV mania'

A group called Men

P. S .- After seeing today's episode, some men have filed a petition for stopping UV to wear black shirt..This is the copy of the original

ROFL YOU ARE SERIOUSLY CRAZY DUDE...ROFL  ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
ROFL

Thank you...(what a day..someone is calling me crazy and am saying thanks..UV..i hate you..Wink )
Angelskiss IF-Dazzler
Angelskiss
Angelskiss

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL  be it black or white our Prince looks hot in everything... I think we should just ban him from wearing shirts maybe then we will be fortune enough to have some shirtless UV scenes Day Dreaming

gohem123

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelskiss

ROFL ROFL ROFL  be it black or white our Prince looks hot in everything... I think we should just ban him from wearing shirts maybe then we will be fortune enough to have some shirtless UV scenes Day Dreaming

OMG...omg...Omg...Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed

why ?why you wrote that?

shirtless UdayaVeer...Day Dreaming  Day DreamingDay Dreaming
-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Angelskiss IF-Dazzler
Angelskiss
Angelskiss

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Angelskiss

OMG...omg...Omg...Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed

why ?why you wrote that?

shirtless UdayaVeer...Day Dreaming  Day DreamingDay Dreaming

So dreamy... Blushing   I will probably faint at the sight of shirtless UV! Ouch

Edited by Angelskiss - 20 December 2011 at 10:47pm
lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Oh my dear uday...
i still remember the day i had met u that is when our both cars were stuck in traffic...
u were with ure friends in a jeep in white top buttonless shirt looking like a yummy delight...i spotted u ... still thinking that day while writing...if u could have met me it would have been so good...but alaas i atleast got a chance to seee u from near...haye mar jawan and from that day onwards u have made me  to fall for u...

nizza
state of mine haye uday

gohem123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index