UdayaVeer must stop this or he will be banned

Posted: 12 years ago

Guys and Gals,

This guy called UdayaVeer is now a days spotted only in black. This is a technique used by him to cause unexpected effects on this planet. Recently his looks and hot shot body had made people go crazy about him..but when he began wearing black shirt with black scarf, temperature have risen..Some girls have been spotted with udaymania drooling over him in day and night and some have recently reported health problems as they continuously stare at him without blinking..His continuous usage of black color has caused so many eyebrows to raise up and if he didn't change it, all the girls in the planet will go mad and it will affect our equilibrium..Girls are refusing to believe it's a fictional character and is saying that world is made up of two parts …one part containing uday and all girls and other part containing all other species..including us….

Kindly pass on the message and save the world from UV mania…

A group called Men

P. S .- After seeing today's episode, some men have filed a petition for stopping UV to wear black shirt..This is the copy of the original

Your post scared me.But ya good one😆.He's looks a real prince in black😃
LOOOL 🤣WOw lovely post !! and completely true yaar!!! i swer i have alll the symtoms !!!! nobody stop his please UV keep wearing black!!! i loveee the way you wear black!!!  🤣☺️ ☺️ 

i have to watch the scene at least 50 times before i am content i swear UV will be the death of me one day!!! eeeppp cant wait for him again tomorrow !!! 

❤️ xxx 
Originally posted by arryline

Your post scared me.But ya good one😆.He's looks a real prince in black😃

yeah...Too cute and hot...😆

Thanks for the reply...
Originally posted by bubblykaur

LOOOL 🤣WOw lovely post !! and completely true yaar!!! i swer i have alll the symtoms !!!! nobody stop his please UV keep wearing black!!! i loveee the way you wear black!! 🤣☺️ ☺️ 

i have to watch the scene at least 50 times before i am content i swear UV will be the death of me one day!!! eeeppp cant wait for him again tomorrow !!! 

❤️ xxx 

Thank you for the wonderful comments and reply...😳

@red me too over the moon when he wear black😍

@blue agree...Waiting desperately for 8.45 pm tomorrow. for one and only UV
Lmao seriously he just strucks me with his beauty
Can someone be thus beautifull
Everytime I think I'll be fine and uv won't bug me today with his super hotness tht manages ti heat the room up
But just then he comes and strucks everyone with his beauty
Godd can anyone plz tell thus guy to stop GUI ing me heart attacks at a young age

But poor guy wat can he do he probably has no control over his simply shown hottness and wickedness which drives me crazyyy
My bad boy is going to be the reason of my death one day

Lmao loved the last part
A group of men
Lmao 🤣

Ahem Ahem!!

I am seriously affected by Udaymania!!

But i cant stop!!

lovely post and yes past few episodes with him in black were amazing!
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

lovely post and yes past few episodes with him in black were amazing!

It'll be hard for any one to resist ... be it any colour!!

🤣 great post. agree with u. UV needs to stop as we all know UV rays are highly dangerous to our health😉