India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

20/12: Enters SRK Part 3!

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Chee-vam, oops Shivam enters and his first dialigue, "Fun abhi baaki hai doston." Confused

After RDX we have another SRK in the show... SwaRon ka to malum nahi par ViHa ka track danger mein lag raha hai mujhe!

On a serious note...

The SwaRon express is on the platform all decked up to leave, and all we need to see is how is picks up pace on the tracks.

SwaRon track is by far the most sensible one I've seen, and truly flawless.

Swayam: Loves a girl - to the fullest, but when it coes to hating her, he can't. He knows that it isn't Sharon who has rejected him, it's Sharon Rai Prakash, and with this dual personality she's as good as nothing. He's arrogant to her, not the girl he loves. But what happens when there is a third angle in the track??

Sharon: Well she has always been my diva, the character with substance, always inspiring me to write and think more about human behaviour and mentality.
Once upon a time there was a girl who was filthy rich and hadan amazing image. with the image comes arrogance... and then comes along a guy who doesn't match the image at all and as the old saying goes "opposites attract" she falls for him... but if the story was so simple it would've ended long back... Vo kahani e-ishq ki kya jiske raaste mein rukavatein hi na ho... so after Swayam doing all the - "Hudum mere maan bhi jaao kehna mere pyaar ka" and fails, he takes the indifferent path... but this isn't that he wants to woo her with it, now he left everything on destiny.
And i love destiny for inviting Chee-vam in SwaRon track... Who in all probability is the charming lootera -  not Robin Hood but Veerappan (minus those amazing muchchis!!). You know the typical tele badass - charms the arrogant girl (if you don't remember many i did my homework - with Dia in MJHT and the likes), takes advantage of her and the hero comes for rescue at the last moment.
It isn't that our Majnu is jealous of him, not in a thousand years, he's the quintessential guy which you find only in dreams... he's just on a look out. One look at the "look-look hawa-hawa" betwen Chee-vam and Sharon he knows the guy is upto no good by the way he's standing next to her...

Now all i want to see is the exact change in the SwaRon chemistry after this flop-star entry. Does our guy disappoint us and go jealous? Does the attitude friction between the two goes stale as Sharon starts giving the undeserved bhaav to the wannabe? And what circumstances does destiny put in their way that brings them close to each other without wanting it...

Jaan ne ke liye dekhiye D3: Dil Dostii Dance, Monday to Friday, 7 pm only on Channel [V]! Tongue LOL (LOL... i love putting it in the end!)

Luv,
Pree!

P.S. One thing the CVs had me rolling on the floor with... Sharon said, "If you can't be the best, be with the best." Shocked

#1: Sweety... that Chee-vam... vo tumse Best laga? Ouch

#2: And Sharon Rai Prakash saying if you can't be the best... come on CVs... We all know duniya mein koi samjhe na samjhe... Sharon knows she is the BEST!!!

Edited by Sheherzade - 20 December 2011 at 10:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nityaa02LamheChurake

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top