Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Daily Discussion-20th December (Page 21)

raffuchakkar Goldie
raffuchakkar
raffuchakkar

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

Originally posted by PSB_Zone

Yes bhai i agree tht u are in google office..thik hai maan gaye..but intelligence ka label kaha se mil gaya tumko...can i tell u the job profile of albert Einstein he was a clerk...aur ab jane de main abhi physics aur theory of relativity aur uncertaintty principal ki baat karne lagunga to tujhe google search marni padegi...intelligence dhari ki dhari reh jayegi...

THt proves intelligence has nothing to do wid job profile..even stuped sometime rule the world like and most intelligent man like gautam buddha ,osho and mahatma gandhi are job less...i am referring to materialistic job which u are talking abt...

tu albert enistein ki baat mat kar bhai...apne job ke bare mein bolne mein sharam aati hai kya...

nishu786 and PSB_zone
you guys need to take a chill pill if you really want to fight please create another thread you just spoiling the fun here dudes
please do not get to personal attacks and post the lengthy messages which is becoming hard to read Angry

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Anshul... Yeh kya nautanki hai? Tum kahaan jaa rahe ho? Bhabhi ji se complaint karni padegi... Stay here chup chap... Kiska bhoot ghus gaya tumhare andar Angry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raffuchakkarfire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by TheDilettante

When Juhi and Sky were talking about reaching finale, Paan bhandaar made this face.LOL

maya iam looking to quit  show aajkal meinWink bahut ho gaya yaar ..sab ke sab idiot lag rehe the aajOuchOuch..bus amar and sky did well in dance otherwise bitching bitching OuchOuchOuch  bus karo...

I just started watching today's episode, Anshul. I love this season. Much better than Season 4 and definitely better than Season 3. I skipped so many episodes of Season 3. Even season 4 was a bore towards the end but this season always has something interesting. I wish they had also shown some interesting tasks but otherwise Season-5 is my 3rd favorite.

Season 1>Season 2>Season 5> Season 4> Season 3.
ilked this season too its best after season 1 for me  but now its getting messy..not feeling to follow it anymoreConfused

only few days r left for show to end...so don't quit...hopefully it will not get any worse from now on.
iliked twist and turn in nominations otherwise these housmates r idiotsOuch ..iam not feeling to follow it..i will watch wednesday episode lets hope kuch accha interesting entertaining hoConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nishu786

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

bb said  at end kal raat chand nikalne wala haiOuch...yes guys they were hinting towards wildcard  entryOuch

ya chand nikalne ke liye voting hogi kal se LOL

i just want to fast forward to Mahek's entry episode!! hahaha will be EPIC!! LOL
PSB_Zone Senior Member
PSB_Zone
PSB_Zone

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by PSB_Zone

Yes bhai i agree tht u are in google office..thik hai maan gaye..but intelligence ka label kaha se mil gaya tumko...can i tell u the job profile of albert Einstein he was a clerk...aur ab jane de main abhi physics aur theory of relativity aur uncertaintty principal ki baat karne lagunga to tujhe google search marni padegi...intelligence dhari ki dhari reh jayegi...

THt proves intelligence has nothing to do wid job profile..even stuped sometime rule the world like and most intelligent man like gautam buddha ,osho and mahatma gandhi are job less...i am referring to materialistic job which u are talking abt...

tu albert enistein ki baat mat kar bhai...apne job ke bare mein bolne mein sharam aati hai kya...
Tu job ka matlab hi nahi samajha abhi tak..pehela ja ke geeta ka gyaan le wat is "karma"..hahah
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

I just started watching today's episode, Anshul. I love this season. Much better than Season 4 and definitely better than Season 3. I skipped so many episodes of Season 3. Even season 4 was a bore towards the end but this season always has something interesting. I wish they had also shown some interesting tasks but otherwise Season-5 is my 3rd favorite.

Season 1>Season 2>Season 5> Season 4> Season 3.
ilked this season too its best after season 1 for me  but now its getting messy..not feeling to follow it anymoreConfused

Arre ab kya hua? Any arguments on the forum? Batao kisne hamaare dost ko tang kiya. Uski to. Angry

Be here. It's fun. WC will make the show and forum even more interesting. I'm loving this season. LOL
no body said anything forumLOLWink and iam not interested in so called wild card entry of mahek all thanks to sallu bhaiLOLLOL sallu se maine bahut naarazz hu is baarOuchOuchOuch he was my fav host and now i hate him a hostOuchOuchOuch
nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

only few days r left for show to end...so don't quit...hopefully it will not get any worse from now on.
iliked twist and turn in nominations otherwise these housmates r idiotsOuch ..iam not feeling to follow it..i will watch wednesday episode lets hope kuch accha interesting entertaining hoConfused

from wednesday wild card voting will start...so hopefully it will be good...btw whom you want to see as wild card entry between mahek,laxmi & shonali?
raffuchakkar Goldie
raffuchakkar
raffuchakkar

Originally posted by axeion

Anshul... Yeh kya nautanki hai? Tum kahaan jaa rahe ho? Bhabhi ji se complaint karni padegi... Stay here chup chap... Kiska bhoot ghus gaya tumhare andar Angry 

ektu,i need to call rupali to manaao anshul mia TongueTongueTongue

do not go anshul just few days more to finish the season
even though i do not agree with you and maya most of the times we always had intelligent arguments

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

Go to top