Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nishu786

ya chand nikalne ke liye voting hogi kal se πŸ˜†

i just want to fast forward to Mahek's entry episode!! hahaha will be EPIC!! πŸ˜†
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

tu albert enistein ki baat mat kar bhai...apne job ke bare mein bolne mein sharam aati hai kya...

Tu job ka matlab hi nahi samajha abhi tak..pehela ja ke geeta ka gyaan le wat is "karma"..hahah
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Arre ab kya hua? Any arguments on the forum? Batao kisne hamaare dost ko tang kiya. Uski to. 😑

Be here. It's fun. WC will make the show and forum even more interesting. I'm loving this season. πŸ˜†

no body said anything forumπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ and iam not interested in so called wild card entry of mahek all thanks to sallu bhaiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† sallu se maine bahut naarazz hu is baar he was my fav host and now i hate him a host
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

iliked twist and turn in nominations otherwise these housmates r idiots ..iam not feeling to follow it..i will watch wednesday episode lets hope kuch accha interesting entertaining hoπŸ˜•

from wednesday wild card voting will start...so hopefully it will be good...btw whom you want to see as wild card entry between mahek,laxmi & shonali?
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: axeion

Anshul... Yeh kya nautanki hai? Tum kahaan jaa rahe ho? Bhabhi ji se complaint karni padegi... Stay here chup chap... Kiska bhoot ghus gaya tumhare andar 😑 

ektu,i need to call rupali to manaao anshul mia πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

do not go anshul just few days more to finish the season
even though i do not agree with you and maya most of the times we always had intelligent arguments

PSB_Zone thumbnail
agar koi secret room me jata hai to wo wapas aa ke nahi batata ki public voting band thi...
so rest of the housemates think tht use nikala gaya hai aur big boss ne fir se bheja..

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: axeion

Anshul... Yeh kya nautanki hai? Tum kahaan jaa rahe ho? Bhabhi ji se complaint karni padegi... Stay here chup chap... Kiska bhoot ghus gaya tumhare andar 😑 

tum to bolo hi mat ekta..pura season gayab rehiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† season 4 mein 24 hrs active thi aur is baar 24 min bhi nahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: fire_gun

no body said anything forumπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ and iam not interested in so called wild card entry of mahek all thanks to sallu bhaiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† sallu se maine bahut naarazz hu is baar he was my fav host and now i hate him a host

πŸ˜† And I love this season mainly because of Aapka Salman and of course all the twists.

Okay then. Bye, Anshul. Meet you next Season. I'm eagerly waiting for WC.
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

even i am frustated with the late wild card entry anshul since they made a mistake by kicking out mehask who is much better housemate than sunny and juhi and shonali she was kicked out
and they are bringing her back yes even i agree sallu has spolit the fun
but some of the things we can not control what we can control is stop watching
i will not blame if you left but i would love to see you here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Originally posted by: raffuchakkar

nishu786 and PSB_zone
you guys need to take a chill pill if you really want to fight please create another thread you just spoiling the fun here dudes
please do not get to personal attacks and post the lengthy messages which is becoming hard to read 😑

Are bhai jaan i dont think we ever got personal...we were just debating abt some other matter thts it...bUt the matter is over