Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Daily Discussion-20th December (Page 15)

chammakchallo Goldie
chammakchallo
chammakchallo

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
the only good thing that came out of this snooze inducing episode is me wanting to download the kamariya lollypop song right now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swan68ilovetrashtvfire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Originally posted by annamunna

kia kavita banaye hian sky baba ne !!!!ROFL
poetry to thik thi yaar at least not lame like taskOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nishu786

killingtime Senior Member
killingtime
killingtime

Originally posted by Saleem.

Originally posted by MithiBani

I'm waiting for Shiv Sena to start morchas against him. LOL LOL 

They're not starting morchas against Sunny and I wonder why LOL
BB ne khoka pahooncha diya wahan..aur waise bhi Shayad koi election nahi hai aas pass abhi SmileSmile.
Thackeray's have decided why to give publicity to others aapas maine he ek doosre per chila kar kaam chal rahe hain aaj kal..Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swan68Saleem.

PSB_Zone Senior Member
PSB_Zone
PSB_Zone

are yaar kaisi baten kar rahe ho agar kal chand niklega to chand ko aaj already ghar ke andar na hona chaiye...u said abt tomorow...mehek ka twitter account dinner nahi karne jayega mehek khud jayegi..LOL.now u got it dear?
[/QUOTE] they will show nominee  for wild card entry just after wednesday episode finsihed Ouch ab samhje kii nahi??Ouch..
[/QUOTE]No they wont show tht aur ye charcha hum kal karenge show dekhne ke baad ki aap ne jo meaning nikala big boss ke chand se wo sahi hai ki nahi...aur nominee to kai hote chand to ek par khair chodiye apko benefit of doubt diya...apko all time debater ka tag ki bhi to laaj bachani hai..LOL
No point talking abt this now wait for tomorrow..BUt big boss ke chand ka ye meaning nahi tha i am sure...

Edited by PSB_Zone - 20 December 2011 at 11:49am
MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raffuchakkar

Originally posted by MithiBani

But how will the BB team put her on that chaand? LOL LOL

MB you need to trust the intelligence of BB and salman they can do anything for the blessed soul of mehakLOL
they may even rename the chand has mehak you never know LOL

i wonder what PB is doing when SKy is forced to wait for the chandini when the kishmish is taking sleeping pills to sleep Embarrassed

Or maybe Mehas has changed her name to 'Moon'. Confused  Confused So sky and moon in da house!! What next...Sid will be 'Star'?

swan68Leianishu786

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chammakchallo

the only good thing that came out of this snooze inducing episode is me wanting to download the kamariya lollypop song right now

Here...for your viewing pleasure...

swan68chammakchallofire_gun

PSB_Zone Senior Member
PSB_Zone
PSB_Zone

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

Originally posted by PSB_Zone

hamne to apna hi dimaak laga ke aap ko samjhaya but aap to hamari timeline se hi bahar lagte ho..LOL...U will take the things and support wats in ur preconception and neglect which confrots it..To apka dimaak kaha lag raha hai...This is called faith not dimaak laganaLOL

thik hai bhai...apke pas hi dimag hai...hamare pas nahi hai...happy now...

Thts obhious my frnd gud tht u accepted ...Thts the spiritLOLClap
[/QUOTE]

haan bhai...waise apke pas bahut dimag hai to apna job profile bataiye...dekhte hain kitna dimag hai apke pas 
[/QUOTE]yaar kaise admi hai aap abhi to apne kaha apke paas dimaak nahi hai fir ye dimaak wali baten kar rahe hai, apki kathni karni me to bahut farak hai.. lagta hai reply ko dil se le liya ..hahah..koi nahi relax..
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PSB_Zone

are yaar kaisi baten kar rahe ho agar kal chand niklega to chand ko aaj already ghar ke andar na hona chaiye...u said abt tomorow...mehek ka twitter account dinner nahi karne jayega mehek khud jayegi..LOL.now u got it dear?
they will show nominee  for wild card entry just after wednesday episode finsihed Ouch ab samhje kii nahi??Ouch..
[/QUOTE]No they wont show tht aur ye charcha hum kal karenge show dekhne ke baad ki aap ne jo meaning nikala big boss ke chand se wo sahi hai ki nahi...aur nominee to kai hote chand to ek par khair chodiye apko benefit of doubt diya...apko all time debater ka tag ki bhi to laaj bachani hai..LOL
Now point talking abt this now wait for tomorrow..BUt big boss ke chand ka ye meaning nahi tha i am sure...
[/QUOTE] bhai mere ..maine us chaand ke nikalne  meaning mehak rani ke twitter message  lagaya tha ..jo hint de rehi thi kii Wednesday se wild card entry ke promo start hongeOuch..muhjse galti ho gayi muhje maaf kar deOuch...it was speculation like we always try to guess  from what bb voiceover try to  say at endOuch

Go to top