Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeh po*nooo Sunny kahan se aye hai...she was showing as if she is embarassed to watch Amar's dance. Heights of Sati Savitriness by a po*nooo.
Bartz thumbnail
 Who is coming back as WC entry?How come people are shouting Mehak Mehak? 

Juhi is still after Laxmi and Mehak ðŸ˜†  Juhi and Sunny singing womanhood songs ðŸ˜† kya din aa gaye hain.
Bartz thumbnail
Amar insulted womanhood by nominating  Choohi ðŸ˜† 
Juhi abhi tak nomination ke shock mein hai...😆

Originally posted by: Bartz

How do you know about WC? Who is gonna come back as WC?

There are articles on WC. It's between Sho-Sho, Mahek and Laxman. And there's no surprise that Mahek is going to return.
"Hum kaale hain toh kya huwa dilwale hain" who came up with that song for Sky? Sky aur dilwala? ROFL ðŸ¤£
And Juhi's song! Kamariya? Poora ka poora kamra hai, boss! 😆
Sunny's a cow. Don't get me started on Miss. Hypocrite!

And Sky- Juhi need help. How they conveniently forgot what Salman said to them and kept on picking on what was said to Amar. Selective memory. Sky got an ear bashing but nope! They'll still justify that.

Bring in Mehak! I want the evil three to burn 😈
Bartz thumbnail
I would prefer Mehak as WC entry. Only she can bring out extreme reactions from evil 3. ðŸ˜†

Mahek had dinner with Laxman, Vida and Shraddha. If Mahek is the WC then I hope Shraddha told her to focus on Juhi this time. Jalebi is the only one who could spot the cunning Juhi and nominated her. I miss Jalebi bai. 😆
Bartz thumbnail
I want at least some of them to talk about Sunny's banana moves. If we can't even write po*nooo on IF why is she there on TV screens everyday? Edited by Bartz - 12 years ago
Same here, Bartz. I would rather have Mehak back as WC entry cuz she's the only one that can give them a proper takkar.

And what's this that Choohi says? She doesn't like pple shouting and gets scared? Erm, right. That's why she loves the company of soft spoken Sky 😳
realitytvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bartz

Sid and Amar hijacked Choohi's dance performance ðŸ˜†

thank god for tht...😆