Daily Discussion-20th December - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
^^Okay I take it back πŸ˜³..I don't love his sadak chaap tapori expressions! πŸ˜΅  πŸ˜† Edited by gremlin. - 12 years ago
Okay so WC enters as a contestant not guest. I can't wait to see the reaction on twitter, BB house and forum. 😈

I think Bedi's friend Farah Khan Ali just tweets to spite her. πŸ˜†

http://twitter.com/#!/FarahKhanAli/status/149147523670474752

"@MahekChahal Thank u Mahek. Wish u luck in life always and enjoyed watching u in BB5. Hope u come back in. Want u to win. Hugs."
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Okay so WC enters as a contestant not guest. I can't wait to see the reaction on twitter, BB house and forum. 😈

"@MahekChahal Thank u Mahek. Wish u luck in life always and enjoyed watching u in BB5. Hope u come back in. Want u to win. Hugs."

im loving Farah's tweets these days!! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dude82

Amars dance was crazy stupid and hilarious...only thing that made me laugh in this episode.
M gonna start supporting him now...but never sky sunny juhi gang!

and for the first time his expressions matched his dance moves...bole toh totally awesome...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by fire_gun

nishu kaisi baat kar raha hai πŸ˜† sunny as winner  πŸ˜† sallu bhai ke baare mein sochπŸ˜† tumne hi bola tha salllu bhai is commanding for mehakπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

nishu786 ab sallu bhai tumhe forum ke bahar dekhenge...πŸ˜†

So how many people come out of the woodworks in the last few weeks of this show? The forum frenzy for the past couple of days has been crazy. New topics and IDs keep popping up. At first it was a major Sunny obsession. Now we just have an all out rabid obsession with everyone. Just very interesting for a first timer.

when bb said sky apko ek secret task de rahen hain i thot he wil be asked to atask which will create a rift betwn the evil trio...but i guess thts asking too much from bb..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by TheDilettante

How do you know about WC? Who is gonna come back as WC?
Sid and Amar hijacked Choohi's dance performance πŸ˜†
Choohi's song ...kamariya hile la ...Kamariya ke jagah kamara hila..earthquake aa jayega BB mein agar uska ganna baar baar chala