Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MithiBani

But how will the BB team put her on that chaand? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

MB you need to trust the intelligence of BB and salman they can do anything for the blessed soul of mehakπŸ˜†
they may even rename the chand has mehak you never know πŸ˜†

i wonder what PB is doing when SKy is forced to wait for the chandini when the kishmish is taking sleeping pills to sleep 😳
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: raffuchakkar

MB is season kitna worst bana diya sab logo ku πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bringing back RAAGS and people don not mind seeing her shows this season how much care about this season πŸ˜‰

Kya karein RC Bhai...is season ko dekh ke dil dance maroing no more. πŸ˜† 
Edited by MithiBani - 12 years ago
chammakchallo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the only good thing that came out of this snooze inducing episode is me wanting to download the kamariya lollypop song right now
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: annamunna

kia kavita banaye hian sky baba ne !!!!🀣

poetry to thik thi yaar at least not lame like task
killingtime thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saleem.

They're not starting morchas against Sunny and I wonder why πŸ˜†

BB ne khoka pahooncha diya wahan..aur waise bhi Shayad koi election nahi hai aas pass abhi 😊😊.
Thackeray's have decided why to give publicity to others aapas maine he ek doosre per chila kar kaam chal rahe hain aaj kal..πŸ˜‰
PSB_Zone thumbnail

are yaar kaisi baten kar rahe ho agar kal chand niklega to chand ko aaj already ghar ke andar na hona chaiye...u said abt tomorow...mehek ka twitter account dinner nahi karne jayega mehek khud jayegi..πŸ˜†.now u got it dear?
they will show nominee  for wild card entry just after wednesday episode finsihed ab samhje kii nahi??..
No they wont show tht aur ye charcha hum kal karenge show dekhne ke baad ki aap ne jo meaning nikala big boss ke chand se wo sahi hai ki nahi...aur nominee to kai hote chand to ek par khair chodiye apko benefit of doubt diya...apko all time debater ka tag ki bhi to laaj bachani hai..πŸ˜†
No point talking abt this now wait for tomorrow..BUt big boss ke chand ka ye meaning nahi tha i am sure...
Edited by PSB_Zone - 12 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Originally posted by: raffuchakkar

MB you need to trust the intelligence of BB and salman they can do anything for the blessed soul of mehakπŸ˜†
they may even rename the chand has mehak you never know πŸ˜†

i wonder what PB is doing when SKy is forced to wait for the chandini when the kishmish is taking sleeping pills to sleep 😳

Or maybe Mehas has changed her name to 'Moon'. πŸ˜•  πŸ˜• So sky and moon in da house!! What next...Sid will be 'Star'?
MithiBani thumbnail
Originally posted by: chammakchallo

the only good thing that came out of this snooze inducing episode is me wanting to download the kamariya lollypop song right now

Here...for your viewing pleasure...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VW0_BB0rXE[/YOUTUBE]
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishu786

thik hai bhai...apke pas hi dimag hai...hamare pas nahi hai...happy now...

Thts obhious my frnd gud tht u accepted ...Thts the spiritπŸ˜†πŸ‘

haan bhai...waise apke pas bahut dimag hai to apna job profile bataiye...dekhte hain kitna dimag hai apke pas 
yaar kaise admi hai aap abhi to apne kaha apke paas dimaak nahi hai fir ye dimaak wali baten kar rahe hai, apki kathni karni me to bahut farak hai.. lagta hai reply ko dil se le liya ..hahah..koi nahi relax..
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PSB_Zone

are yaar kaisi baten kar rahe ho agar kal chand niklega to chand ko aaj already ghar ke andar na hona chaiye...u said abt tomorow...mehek ka twitter account dinner nahi karne jayega mehek khud jayegi..πŸ˜†.now u got it dear?

they will show nominee  for wild card entry just after wednesday episode finsihed ab samhje kii nahi??..
[/QUOTE]No they wont show tht aur ye charcha hum kal karenge show dekhne ke baad ki aap ne jo meaning nikala big boss ke chand se wo sahi hai ki nahi...aur nominee to kai hote chand to ek par khair chodiye apko benefit of doubt diya...apko all time debater ka tag ki bhi to laaj bachani hai..πŸ˜†
Now point talking abt this now wait for tomorrow..BUt big boss ke chand ka ye meaning nahi tha i am sure...
[/QUOTE] bhai mere ..maine us chaand ke nikalne  meaning mehak rani ke twitter message  lagaya tha ..jo hint de rehi thi kii Wednesday se wild card entry ke promo start honge..muhjse galti ho gayi muhje maaf kar de...it was speculation like we always try to guess  from what bb voiceover try to  say at end