India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

bal thackey not doing anything for sunny

rampyari Senior Member
rampyari
rampyari

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
bal thackery is asking indians to send veena back to pakistan.then why not he is asking sunny to be sent back to america.just bcoz veena is muslim and from pakistan.sunny has already caused the harm.I was so surprised when no one protested for her.now i can see people do things only for political resons not for welfare of society

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

skypoojabsucksshamila123lippics-07

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rampyari

bal thackery is asking indians to send veena back to pakistan.then why not he is asking sunny to be sent back to america.just bcoz veena is muslim and from pakistan.sunny has already caused the harm.I was so surprised when no one protested for her.now i can see people do things only for political resons not for welfare of society
because thackery is a bully and a nut case...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lippi

-Moderator- Goldie
-Moderator-
-Moderator-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Send veena and sunny back the to the place where sunny works !

I don't know when Thackray said it and I don't like his views either.

But I think he must have said it coz veena and asshmit were spoiling the show with their under the blanket romance. Even though sunny is a po*nstar, she hasn't done anything on the show that will offend anyone.

But again who cares about my opinion ? lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.Tony_StraK786

Saleem. Senior Member
Saleem.
Saleem.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

I think the reason is very obvious LOL
rampyari Senior Member
rampyari
rampyari

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
sunny has come to this show with an agenda to prove how dignified she is .veena malik came with the agenda to secure a place in bollywood with her cheap tactics.difference between them is same as is between item song and a po** movie.[ QUOTE=-Moderator-]Send veena and sunny back the to the place where sunny works !

I don't know when Thackray said it and I don't like his views either.

But I think he must have said it coz veena and asshmit were spoiling the show with their under the blanket romance. Even though sunny is a po*nstar, she hasn't done anything on the show that will offend anyone.

But again who cares about my opinion ? lol.
[/QUOTE] s
-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Bal Thackeray enjoys Sunny Leone Vids!

lippi

vivacious Groupbie
vivacious
vivacious

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Why do people have to drag communal card into every argument ? May I know the reasons that brought you to the above conclusion ??? India has more muslims than Pakistan .. all top heroes are muslims ... India has had muslims in most top positions in the govt ..

Opposition to Veena Malik has very little to do with her religion. She's bagged the swayamwar series and few films due to which many artists have started protesting that being a citizen of the country, their interests should be protected and some form of check be imposed on the number of foreigners entering into the entertainment industry. Moreover, this demand for restriction is not limited to Pakistan, but applies to all foreigners.  Infact, this is very similar to the demand of Pakistan film industry that the Indian movies are hurting local business and should therefore be banned from screening in cinemas.

Bal Thackrey is trying to extract political mileage out of the popular sentiment.. but then thats his job ..he is a neta, this is what they're suppose to do i.e. represent people. Also, talking about a Pakistan' artist gets more coverage bcoz of the history between the 2 countries.

I'm not supporting BT, he's a bigot, nutcase or anything else  but the point is that one doesn't need to be a donkey to talk about a donkey.

Edited by vivacious - 20 December 2011 at 11:08am

-Cruiser-

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Bal Thackeray is just a political opportunist and bully. He will make ado out of nothing for his selfish gains. India is a free country, if people legally enter the country, who the heck is he or anyone to tell them to go away? What welfare is India going to get by protesting Sunny or sending her back to the states? Is it going to fix that India has the highest internet po*n search and download in the world, even before we knew who the heck Sunny was?

Sunny maybe a judgmental bitch on the show, but when did being a judgmental bitch become a crime. Tons of women would be criminals then.  There has been crasser stuff shown on television, than Sunny's clean appearance. There are many better ways to bring welfare to society and better India than protest or send back Sunny.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moderator--Cruiser-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top