Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: vishid

Hey when did he ask for his towel ?? πŸ˜•

I watched the whole episode online 2 times but didn't watch the part where he ask for his towel.

And thanks for the update. πŸ˜ƒ

Hey,

He asked for the towel when he was inside the bathroom, before Maanvi called Jeevika.
The online episode may have missed recording that part.

Try watching the part from another channel.
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the update :)
vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Predator-

Hey,

He asked for the towel when he was inside the bathroom, before Maanvi called Jeevika.
The online episode may have missed recording that part.

Try watching the part from another channel.

Couldn't find it πŸ˜”

Thanks though πŸ˜ƒ
asph thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: junebuggy

Thanks for the written update! 😊

This episode was great... if only for the shirtless Viren part. 😲 OMG... I just about fainted... Oh, what wouldn't I do to be in Jeevika's shoes!!! 😍 It was hilarious though, how they both got shy/awkward after seeing each other.😳 But, After that shirtless scene... I so cannot wait for the rain/barn sequence. πŸ˜†

Loved that family scene @ the end... with Vanshika,Virat and our lovebirds. Now that was a true family moment... Especially when VAnshika realized that Viren wanted to say "bye" to Jeevika alone and she made Virat get up and leave.

My only question is... WHEN will our lovebirds get over their shyness and awkwardness around each other???? While its cute right now, how much more longer will it be cute for??? There has to come a point when Viren can take her hand without Jeevika pulling it
away or him hugging/holding her without her moving away... ahhh! Maybe I'm just fast forwarding too much. All I want is for them to be alone together... is that too much to ask?????

πŸ˜†

i so agree...so wana see jeevika smile shyly instead of shocked or tensed when viren holds her..and not pull away!!!
and omg!!! a kiss..or a peck is so over due!!!!i really really hope the sbs hut sequence isnt just jeevika running away..a hug from the back...just sumthing calm!!!and nope u aint fast forwarding at all!!they are married!!and in love too...
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
thnx for the update sonia. wow viren shirtless???? drooling😍
will have to catch the episode
dramaqueen247 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!!! Viren shirtless!!!!ahhh thats something i wanna c...:D thanks for the update...sad they didn't have a goodbye kiss :(
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Predator-

Personally, I await that day too. Of course, CVs will not give it to us that easily. But at least that one kiss should be given so that Virika can go to the next step yaar! They're stuck at one place!

So true yaar!!! CV's really need to get a move on it!!! Just ONE kiss!!! They can save the SR for later... so they dont rush into anything, but for now one kiss will do... nothing too dramatic mind you. Even a snuggle would be great. πŸ˜†
Edited by junebuggy - 12 years ago
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishid

Couldn't find it πŸ˜”

Thanks though πŸ˜ƒ

I was gonna say the same thing... I tried a couple of different links, but they didnt have the part when Viren asks for a towel. I so would love to see that!!
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thnx for the update Sonia, This manvi/ swamini situation is just going to build up more and more. I can feel it πŸ˜• . And Viren shirtless😳 wow Edited by nikhilageet - 12 years ago
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks sonia for beautiful Update..good episode
Shirtless Viren...Omg i am dead to saw him😍