EHMMBH Written Update 20th December 2011

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Bonjour!
Well, it's been a really busy day, so my update won't be very detailed. Sorry

Jeevika and Swamini Conversation:

As in yesterday's precap, it's a new day which begins with Jeevika and Swamini walking through the house. Swamini is explaining Jeevika the daily house routines and stuff when Jeevika's phone rings- it's Maanvi. Jeevika is scared but asks Bua-ji if she can speak to Swamini. She agrees. Then during the call, she tells Swamini that Maanvi wants the Paalak Paneer recipe. As usual Swamini passes a comment that Maanvi doesn't know how to cook? And even if so, there are ladies in the house why isn't she learning from them? Once again, their conversation is interrupted with a phone ring and it's Maanvi. This Swamini has made a really bad face and tells Jeevika to go ahead and speak to Maanvi first, since she does not like interruptions and Maanvi will not stop calling. Jeevika finishes up the recipe call and gets back to Swamini. Before they could talk much, Maanvi calls again. Swamini takes the phones from a scared Jeevika and tells straight tells Maanvi that she can call Jeevika later, and it's Swamini on the line. Maanvi is shocked. But she apologizes for disturbing and hangs up. Swamini is still pissed off πŸ˜‘

Virika Bedroom:

Jeevika is arranging things and stuff when Viren calls out her name asking for his towel. Jeevika is all shy β˜ΊοΈ and hands it over. Right after that Maanvi calls and asks for the recipe again since she got confused the first time and made a mess. She also adds that she called previously and Mugambo answered the phone. Jeevika confirms if Maanvi spoke to her properly without her teasing and Maanvi agrees. Then they get into all cooking talks and Jeevika re-explains the recipe.

After they finish talking, Viren comes out the bathroom 'shirtless' πŸ˜³ [Oh my gosh, I'm so in love!😍] Jeevika begins blushing and Viren too LOL. He apologizes that he didn't take his shirt with him in the bathroom, but Jeevika asks him not to apologize and instead she apologizes that she didn't given him enough attention. They smile and Viren sees a pair of clothes on the bed. He shyly asks Jeevika if she chose the clothes? And she replies with another shy yes. [Hai hai Viren-ji is overjoyed that his wife chose his clothes! πŸ˜†]

Hrishikesh:

Maanvi is with Biji, she tells her the entire paneer ka kissa and Biji is worried regarding this since she knows Swamini's behaviour and fears she might have felt bad with Maanvi's repeated calls. Biji, tells Maanvi in a polite way, that she should not call Jeevika for the smallest of things, she knows Swamini's attitude blah blah.

Vaddhera House:

Work-less-Vaddhera ladies sitting in the hall, Swamin comes making a pumpkin face. So Vanshika inquires if all's well. And as expected Swamini cannot resist so she blurs everything to them in a way that Maanvi is found rude and guilty. Jeevika overhears this and comes to the front and apologizes to Swamini on behalf of Maanvi. Swamini is still pissed off and tells Jeevika that she should courier Maanvi a recipe book πŸ˜‘ and if need be, Maanvi can ask her Biji or Chachi for more help. She has to understand Jeevika is now married. Jeevika reassures that nothing of that sort will happen again. An unsatisfied Swamini walks away. and Virat jumps in consoling Jeevika that mugambo will soon cool down πŸ˜‰

Viren joins the family and excuses himself and Jeevika. He tells Jeevika with such a cute face that he could not wear the shirt she brought him because he cannot wear bright colors to the court. Jeevika smiles in  assurance that it's all good. Vanshika who is seeing the duo, tells Jeevika that Viren is an independent guy and he does things by himself. She also reminds Viren that now he has a wife and he has to get used to her being around (LOL Viren is getting extra-used to Jeevika πŸ˜‰) 

Vanshika and Virat leave, and Viren gets his mood activated. He tells Jeevika it's his case's final hearing. Jeevika wishes him luck and he appreciates her wishes. But of course, he needed more than wishes for his case so comes closer for a good bye kiss. (Damn yeh kiss ka kissa! πŸ€¬) Chacha ji calls him as they had to leave.

Once again the episode ends on a disappointed and shy Viren. 
NO PRECAP.

Alright it's done!
See you tomorrow πŸ€—
~ Sonia

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a million Sonia! That was very quick- you're a life saver!

Lovely update! Omg, shirtless Viren? β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ
Can't wait to watch the episode now! 

Thanks! <3 πŸ€—
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for posting the update so quickly πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Bobbi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kasharti1

Thanks a million Sonia! That was very quick- you're a life saver!

Lovely update! Omg, shirtless Viren? β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ
Can't wait to watch the episode now! 

Thanks! <3 πŸ€—

Yep yepp Shirtless! My mouth fell open πŸ˜³
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update! 😊

This episode was great... if only for the shirtless Viren part. 😲 OMG... I just about fainted... Oh, what wouldn't I do to be in Jeevika's shoes!!! 😍 It was hilarious though, how they both got shy/awkward after seeing each other.😳 But, After that shirtless scene... I so cannot wait for the rain/barn sequence. πŸ˜†

Loved that family scene @ the end... with Vanshika,Virat and our lovebirds. Now that was a true family moment... Especially when VAnshika realized that Viren wanted to say "bye" to Jeevika alone and she made Virat get up and leave.

My only question is... WHEN will our lovebirds get over their shyness and awkwardness around each other???? While its cute right now, how much more longer will it be cute for??? There has to come a point when Viren can take her hand without Jeevika pulling it
away or him hugging/holding her without her moving away... ahhh! Maybe I'm just fast forwarding too much. All I want is for them to be alone together... is that too much to ask?????

πŸ˜† Edited by junebuggy - 12 years ago
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sonia
Bobbi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: junebuggy

Thanks for the written update! 😊

This episode was great... if only for the shirtless Viren part. 😲 OMG... I just about fainted... Oh, what wouldn't I do to be in Jeevika's shoes!!! 😍 It was hilarious though, how they both got shy/awkward after seeing each other.😳 But, After that shirtless scene... I so cannot wait for the rain/barn sequence. πŸ˜†

Loved that family scene @ the end... with Vanshika,Virat and our lovebirds. Now that was a true family moment... Especially when VAnshika realized that Viren wanted to say "bye" to Jeevika alone and she made Virat get up and leave.

My only question is... WHEN will our lovebirds get over their shyness and awkwardness around each other???? While its cute right now, how much more longer will it be cute for??? There has to come a point when Viren can take her hand without Jeevika pulling it away or him hugging/holding her with her pulling away... ahhh! Maybe I'm just fastforwarding too much.

Personally, I await that day too. Of course, CVs will not give it to us that easily. But at least that one kiss should be given so that Virika can go to the next step yaar! They're stuck at one place!
vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey when did he ask for his towel ?? πŸ˜•

I watched the whole episode online 2 times but didn't watch the part where he ask for his towel.

And thanks for the update. πŸ˜ƒ
asph thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the lovely update!!
siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for d update...😊