Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
even i thought she was too much chipkofying with UV...but udays attention was totally on manyata
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --ANGEL--

even i thought she was too much chipkofying with UV...but udays attention was totally on manyata

AWWW yeahhh ma UV he is nah interested in er she even chipkofysss😡
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

To be fair Manyata may have first "technical" right; but Jai has known him (to a cetrain degree) all her life: she knows him better then Manyata and I can't blame her for being a meanie and jelous; because hey she was an inch away from having it all till Manyata was found 😆

AND because she has known him longer, I can see her trying to influence Manyata by "showing" her that Uday is a d-bag. BUT Will Manyata fall for it? Or will Udayveer Out do Jai once again😎

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I found it funny how she hugged him twice and both times he was into his princess antics😳
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Originally posted by: reeha...k

To be fair Manyata may have first "technical" right; but Jai has known him (to a cetrain degree) all her life: she knows him better then Manyata and I can't blame her for being a meanie and jelous; because hey she was an inch away from having it all till Manyata was found 😆

AND because she has known him longer, I can see her trying to influence Manyata by "showing" her that Uday is a d-bag. BUT Will Manyata fall for it? Or will Udayveer Out do Jai once again😎

MANYATAA WIL FAL FOR IT m shuree or mayb she'll go closer him jst cux jay lyks him u neva knw😉 n den she herself wil reallyy fall for him later on
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Originally posted by: arryline

I found it funny how she hugged him twice and both times he was into his princess antics😳

yyaa me tooo..he didnt even touch her😆😲whereas he alwayss tries to touchy touchy manyataa i mean touch ehr hair n al😳
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ya n wen she hugged him, uday's like, kya howa beautiful 😕
shrarrti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In a way I'm worried what J said about Udhay's fascination for Manyata.  She said he would tire of the new toy and then discard her.  Hopefully that's not the case!

And the point is, even when he had J in his arms, his eyes were always on Manyata!
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
but i loved how uday was still talkin abt manayata wid jay in his arms😆