Thendral

Thendral Tuesday-Dec 20, 2011 (Page 3)

desicpn Groupbie
desicpn
desicpn

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirunain

i doesn't mean tulasi should die... 
        when there was first fight b/w T&T first regarding sudha talk about charu.
Tualsi said she will surely commit suicide if he began to hate her means...
i want tulasi just to try not to commit...
                                then all the hidden truth will surely come outside. like GP,Joseph will surely expose the true color of charu to tamil.

kirunain - Life means problems. You have to overcome that. Creating a scene trying to commit suicide is a cheap act for whomever it maybe.Thulasi lived many years pre-Tamil so even if something happens to Tamil she should continue to live her life. I know her life will not be complete without Ta but at the end of the day let her be true to herself.Thats the reason we like her.And people who call her cry baby I think its realistic for anybody to cry in this situation. When initally C problem came she didn't go crying to anybody she did try to solve her problems by herself but her bad luck she lost the battle doesn't mean this will always happen.I don't see anything wrong in crying.Its just a way of expressing emotions and women are more prone to such acts.Thats the difference between C and T.When T has a problem she cries and get that thing out of her system and for C she never cried like that and thats the reason she has become a Psycho.

Thanks Vijayam for the colourful update.Ungal update kanna parikuthu. Good Job

Thanks
Desi

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanvjayamTTfanJan50Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jayshree for the colorful update.

Hopefully Kalyani's mom is hospitable unlike Deepa's mom. But K's mom was also cribbing about the rising cost. Is it a hint for something?

Charu's countdown is really there. She tells KP, 'He has given her back a pokkisham.' What is she going to feel when she realizes, what KP is up to. VR is shiown to be a not so good businessman. Or is he careless because of his illness? No businessman believes others so easily. Is it the same VR who investigated about TA a lot?At this stage, he never seems to care about money. There was a day, he found Charu taking away four lakhs rupees. does he know how much Charu has spent with KP?

@Desi: As you say there is nothing wrong with crying any time as it is the first step towards solving your problems. Crying indicates I have also feelings. The worst our society has made is males are not supposed to cry which has caused a lot of problems in the World as men are forced to suppress their feelings. But T is anyway not going to do suicide drama as even though she may cry at times, she is not going to be a coward. Again crying does not indicate a person to be a coward.

ThendralfanvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

i want tulasi to commit sucide and then mohan fight with GW and lav child is to be abordead. it would be really good.
          it will make tamil to feel for his wife and for ill-treating her like a slave.

What???? ente guruvayurappa..!! if Thulsasi or TA were to be killed off in this serial...we might as well close down this thread...Tongue There is no point in participating here too... . for what??Smile

What would be the purpose in continuing this serial when the main theme here is abt this awesome couple and the drawbacks they face... ultimately rejoicing together - besides if T were to commit suicide and then for TA to moan for her loss and brood for the rest of his life is a sheer waste of time and energy. Wink

Normally a happy ending would make us viewers cheerful and contented looking for more serials that are relaxing and enjoyable during our leisure hours esp. after a hard day's workTongue..!!

Let's hope that the baddies will change into a more loving and understanding lots instead of having ulterior motives in destroying others and their happiness.Big smile

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicpn

i doesn't mean tulasi should die... 
        when there was first fight b/w T&T first regarding sudha talk about charu.
Tualsi said she will surely commit suicide if he began to hate her means...
i want tulasi just to try not to commit...
                                then all the hidden truth will surely come outside. like GP,Joseph will surely expose the true color of charu to tamil.

kirunain - Life means problems. You have to overcome that. Creating a scene trying to commit suicide is a cheap act for whomever it maybe.Thulasi lived many years pre-Tamil so even if something happens to Tamil she should continue to live her life. I know her life will not be complete without Ta but at the end of the day let her be true to herself.Thats the reason we like her.And people who call her cry baby I think its realistic for anybody to cry in this situation. When initally C problem came she didn't go crying to anybody she did try to solve her problems by herself but her bad luck she lost the battle doesn't mean this will always happen.I don't see anything wrong in crying.Its just a way of expressing emotions and women are more prone to such acts.Thats the difference between C and T.When T has a problem she cries and get that thing out of her system and for C she never cried like that and thats the reason she has become a Psycho.

Thanks Vijayam for the colourful update.Ungal update kanna parikuthu. Good Job

Thanks
Desi

Yes desi...I agree life itself is a challenge and we are here to face the ups and downs of it. But then in all our Indian serials...when there is a failure in love or unable to face hardships or tragedies they ultimately end up taking their lives - either by hanging on the ceiling fan, pouring kerosene to set themselves ablaze , jumping into wells or lying on the railway tracks for the train to run over them.Angry I hope they will stop showing such scenes coz it will only instill in the tender minds to do such things when they are unable to face the slightest unhappiness.Shocked

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks Vjayam for the great update. Very nice and well detailed. Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanKarthiN90

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
I just can't understand this TAmil - he seems get worked up when he sees Charu crying but how come he stands like a piece of wood when Thulsi cries? Is it coz Charu comes from a rich background while Thulsi is from an ordinary family? Is he under the impression that tears are not meant for the rich and the famous but for the helpless??Angry

What else can you expect from him when he is born of a gutter-woman??...that same blood runs in him too..!!Angry

Tamil is selfish and inconsiderate  - he wants to be in the good books of Charu..therefore, to get his things run smoothly he would also do anything not to jeopardize his mission including living away from Thuls. I sometimes wonder if  he were to be offered a million $ would he leave Thuls for it??Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rselviTTfan

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
I would say Thulasi is a lucky girl to have found frens like Deepa and Kalyani. Its so comforting to know that she has place to stay when all other avenues are cut-off.Ermm

I also wonder how would TA react when he finds out T is staying in Kalyani's home? Will he come and force her to go to MM's hse or let her to decide it?Stern Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanTTfanArizes.Pearl.KarthiN90

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

I just can't understand this TAmil - he seems get worked up when he sees Charu crying but how come he stands like a piece of wood when Thulsi cries? Is it coz Charu comes from a rich background while Thulsi is from an ordinary family? Is he under the impression that tears are not meant for the rich and the famous but for the helpless??Angry

What else can you expect from him when he is born of a gutter-woman??...that same blood runs in him too..!!Angry

Tamil is selfish and inconsiderate - he wants to be in the good books of Charu..therefore, to get his things run smoothly he would also do anything not to jeopardize his mission including living away from Thuls. I sometimes wonder if he were to be offered a million $ would he leave Thuls for it??Day Dreaming
chech...TA's behaviour is a mystery...acc to his characterisation he has never been shown as a person going behind a person be it male or female for money...so deftly not for monwy sake...what he has in charu is guilty feeling and that made him behave so after wedd anniv or so ...but later stage his talks does not have any meaning at all and thats why i felt sthg wrong with TA...he cannot change so fast...but as psycho track comes to end i hope ta s out of his guilt ..lets see...
if million dollar is given to keshav he might even marry charu for it...u want my sothu u will get charu for free nu sonna enough...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanvjayamTTfanPearl.NixkieKarthiN90

Go to top