Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Tuesday-Dec 20, 2011 (Page 2)

kirunain Groupbie
kirunain
kirunain

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
i doesn't mean tulasi should die... 
        when there was first fight b/w T&T first regarding sudha talk about charu.
Tualsi said she will surely commit suicide if he began to hate her means...
i want tulasi just to try not to commit...
                                then all the hidden truth will surely come outside. like GP,Joseph will surely expose the true color of charu to tamil.

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Thanks Vjayam for the wonderful updates!!

Tulasi had some relief and support today with Deepa, Kalyani and her mother.  Deepa today was so mad at Tamil...she understands Tulasi the most and as her friend always wants best for her.

Tulasi looked like she was giving up today a little...she felt exhausted after everything...

Loved the scolding for Tamil today...much deserved for sure.  He could have atleast called to see where she went.  I don't know about this guy anymore...really miss the old Tamil...

Charu and KP spinning...lol...poor KP...looks like Charu's side of the story is moving faster.  KP should ruin Charu's dreams soon instead of always talking in his mind.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamThendralfanmala_15vjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

jayasreekalyan Groupbie
jayasreekalyan
jayasreekalyan

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
thanks for the update...pavam thulasi

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanArizes.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Thank you vijayam for the wonderful update and comments. Decent episode for a Tuesday. Thank God, it was Anand free. Hats off to Kalyani and her wonderful mother who is a devata. There is so much grace and goodness even in that poverty. They are showing the bonding bet would be sis in laws. Though T was crying, I detected some determination when she said no use talking to Ta, but I must see what should be done for future though it scares her. That is a start T, good. Some times Deepa goes over board with out understanding the exact situation she is in. How can she take an axe and knock Chaaru? As Deepa screamed. Kalyani is more mellow, though I thought she was he most aggressive of the three.
T should have had the presence of mind to show her appreciation of hospitality to Kalyani's mother. She should have hugged her. After all she is being a mother to her.
Count down for vinaasa kaalam starts for Chaaru right from today.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamThendralfanvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Beautiful Update Vijayam! Excellent comments! Clap

After yesterdays thunder episode its a calm episode today.

I dunno for how many days we are going to see the Psycho jumping up and down. So Keshav is going to teach a very good lesson to Psycho that "If you try to spoil somebodys life then it will be your life which will get spoiled first".

Looks like Keshav is going to torture Psycho to the extent where Psycho herself is going to confess all her plans and the tortures she gave to Tulasi.Evil Smile

So whats our brainless hero upto tomorrow? why is he still there in Chennai till Deepa and Kalyani comes in...I thot the moment Tulasi left he will pack his stuff and leave...to meet his true friend CharuAngry

Loved Deepas words today especially when she said "Eduku venumnalum Tamila manikalam ana Tulasiya veeta vittu anupinadukaaga ennaikume mannika koodathu". So creatives know that everyone are going to be angry with TA for this so they will surely have a justification ready in the end I think.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanGayashrivjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Thankss Jeya Akka for the wonderful Update!ClapBig smile

I somehow like this track. The story is moving fast and its goodBig smile Yesterday i loved Thuls decision, but like Theiva akka said, somehow i was not fully satiesfied with her decision, it was like she was forced to accpet mathiri. But at the same time i agree with Shubba akka that she was waiting for TA to support her, but it failed so she got angry and went. But whatever happens T&T love wont go down and Charu wont win in her lifeBig smile So, this track is only moving to her climax, lets wait and enjoySmile Btw i felt really sad when she cried to Kalyani about her situation and her last dialog gave me tears. It was very touching and hats off to Shruti and Suzan for their wonderful actStar Need to say, TA was looking goodLOL

Coming to today episode, it was good one. Charu paarthu earthquake vara poguthu in BangaloreLOLKP how was it?? You wanna more, then tell her that TA hates Thulasi nu, you will see more of this game, that too better ahROFL Thulsss, awww she was cuteeeDay Dreaming It was soo sad when she asked whether she can sleep few minssCry TAAA, whyy?? Come back soon as our old TASmile So Deepa and Kalyani are going to meet TA and there his super duper dialog comesDead Grrr, plss end Charu aunty chapter soonBig smile Thanga mudilaaa.D'oh

Edited by Shamz. - 20 December 2011 at 11:41am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamThendralfanGayashrivjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.Nixkie

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Thank you Vjayam for the superb update..Hug

Kalyani and her mother was sweet and finally Thulasi has a place to rest.. Deepa, Kalyani and Thulasi - trio's scene was good.. I believe Shyamala and Prabha will also join and help Thulasi... It was sad to see Thulasi crying and being so realistic as Shubba akka told, the way she told she needs some sleep was adorable and sad... 

I think they are going to extend T&T's separation for more days.. and that's why KP's money plan is getting extended.. Because, if Charu had given all the money (I know even that after thinking) it would have ended his money factor and would have showed all the proofs to TA.. But this time, VR has implemented new ideas to him.. he may get ideas for marrying Charu just for money.. or he may blackmail with the video against Charu herself for the money.. Lets see.. 

But how come VR and Gayathri already has planned to give so many responsibilities on KP.. At least if they give after engagement or something there is some point in that.. But how come they have decided this.. after all, they are going to lose that property anyhow now.. 

Awaiting for the TA's reaction, and future episodes.. 

Edited by TTfan - 20 December 2011 at 12:38pm

ThendralfanGayashrivjayamArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Thendralfan Senior Member
Thendralfan
Thendralfan

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the nice update and comments Vjayam Smile

It was soothing to watch T getting some support and a place to stay .. Right now, all she needs is caring and affection.. K and her mom...Clap MM is going to feel too ashamed hearing that T has taken refugee in K's house instead of coming to his house.He said that he is not in a position to support her becoz of Padma and that is going to make him feel embarrassed ..He will take her there soon.

Nothing much is going to change after D and K's talks to TA. Shocked to know TA switched off his phone AngryDead . May be he called KP and told  T left and then switched it off..Angry 

KP is planning to get all sothu ?Shocked Let us see if he will be alive to do that .. Pei will go to the extent of killing him if she gets the hint of his plans..Ouch Anyway story is moving fast and can't wait for this pei track to get over..Day Dreaming

Edited by Thendralfan - 20 December 2011 at 1:05pm

GayashrivjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Go to top