Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I just can't understand this TAmil - he seems get worked up when he sees Charu crying but how come he stands like a piece of wood when Thulsi cries? Is it coz Charu comes from a rich background while Thulsi is from an ordinary family? Is he under the impression that tears are not meant for the rich and the famous but for the helpless??๐Ÿ˜ก

What else can you expect from him when he is born of a gutter-woman??...that same blood runs in him too..!!๐Ÿ˜ก

Tamil is selfish and inconsiderate  - he wants to be in the good books of Charu..therefore, to get his things run smoothly he would also do anything not to jeopardize his mission including living away from Thuls. I sometimes wonder if  he were to be offered a million $ would he leave Thuls for it??๐Ÿ˜
Sue Nair thumbnail
I would say Thulasi is a lucky girl to have found frens like Deepa and Kalyani. Its so comforting to know that she has place to stay when all other avenues are cut-off.๐Ÿค”

I also wonder how would TA react when he finds out T is staying in Kalyani's home? Will he come and force her to go to MM's hse or let her to decide it?๐Ÿ˜ณ
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sue Nair

I just can't understand this TAmil - he seems get worked up when he sees Charu crying but how come he stands like a piece of wood when Thulsi cries? Is it coz Charu comes from a rich background while Thulsi is from an ordinary family? Is he under the impression that tears are not meant for the rich and the famous but for the helpless??๐Ÿ˜ก

What else can you expect from him when he is born of a gutter-woman??...that same blood runs in him too..!!๐Ÿ˜ก

Tamil is selfish and inconsiderate - he wants to be in the good books of Charu..therefore, to get his things run smoothly he would also do anything not to jeopardize his mission including living away from Thuls. I sometimes wonder if he were to be offered a million $ would he leave Thuls for it??๐Ÿ˜

chech...TA's behaviour is a mystery...acc to his characterisation he has never been shown as a person going behind a person be it male or female for money...so deftly not for monwy sake...what he has in charu is guilty feeling and that made him behave so after wedd anniv or so ...but later stage his talks does not have any meaning at all and thats why i felt sthg wrong with TA...he cannot change so fast...but as psycho track comes to end i hope ta s out of his guilt ..lets see...
if million dollar is given to keshav he might even marry charu for it...u want my sothu u will get charu for free nu sonna enough...
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shubba

chech...TA's behaviour is a mystery...acc to his characterisation he has never been shown as a person going behind a person be it male or female for money...so deftly not for monwy sake...what he has in charu is guilty feeling and that made him behave so after wedd anniv or so ...but later stage his talks does not have any meaning at all and thats why i felt sthg wrong with TA...he cannot change so fast...but as psycho track comes to end i hope ta s out of his guilt ..lets see...

if million dollar is given to keshav he might even marry charu for it...u want my sothu u will get charu for free nu sonna enough...

Yes I know ...coz I too have highlighted about his guilty feelings towards Charu for dropping her off like a hot brick for Thulasi in our earlier discussion. Yet I am simply trying to analyze what could be the other reason/s that could be toying in the mind of this mysterious personality called TAMIL..!!๐Ÿ˜› Apporam chumma by keeping on writing whatever comes into our minds  is one way to keep this thread going on and on and on..!!๐Ÿ‘ It gives more room for discussion...eppidi naan sonatthu right aaa???๐Ÿ˜‰

Why is he not giving second thoughts to what Thulasi has been saying and denying the accusations that has been thrown on her?? Why shd KP and Charu be always right and Thulasi on the wrong?? Tamil may not be after money but he is definitely looking into their background compared to that of Thulasi.๐Ÿ˜ก He is one sided - just jumps into conclusion quickly and points the finger at Thulasi. Ippo andha Charu will come and try to console him. I doubt she will tell him to "forgive"  Thuls for her wrong doings coz now Charu would be afraid that if he forgives Thulsi he might even bring her back to B'lore...which means it would be a wasted effort on her part to separate them if he does..๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
I am actually waiting for Charu's adoptive parents to disown her - she is full of evil and themiru. Money, power and pride has made her into a mad cap - if she were to have grown up in the orphanage she would have been a better person, very much down to earth.

Look at the way she treats KP...its coz of her status that she is treating him like a door mat. I wish him all the luck to cheat this woman but on the other hand her parents will end up paying a heavy price for bringing this loose character into their lives. They would have been better off without having to bring up this psycho..!!

I hope the recording KP took of charu saying that she would take TA  away from T etc..etc...etc.   will be seen by TA when KP accidently leaves his mobile behind in the office. TA needs proofs like this to convince him coz his mind will never accept anyone condemning Charu coz he is so sure KP/Charu are going to tie the knot.

When the coast is clear Charu is going to "break-up" with KP and be a single woman again - hoping for TA to come in again.๐Ÿ˜ก Who is going to  tell Tamil to divorce Thulasi? Who is going to do this dirty job for Charur? Is it GW or KP?? I don't think Charu will coz she  has painted a pic in TA's mind that she is such a"perfect person without any evil thinking"  and she wants to remain in his good books to work her way up in achieving her mission.

Gayashri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent update Vijayam ๐Ÿ˜Š

Soothing and fast moving episode !! we all still feel sorry for T without having a rightful, problem-free, relaxing roof for herself...๐Ÿ˜”

I wish the day comes when KP's mind voice becomes real voice, though it is doubtful if he will be alive after that ๐Ÿคข irritating psycho๐Ÿ˜ก what she thinks as if TA will come running to her and beg her to marry ...her countdown already started from the restaurant and now just now...

VR's act is stupid but equally looks suspicious ๐Ÿ˜• He went to call GP to invite him to blore to meet KP's parents in a day or two...just after the phone call he talks abt this property...hmm lets see...๐Ÿ˜•

i dont want psycho to get cured immediately, even if TA plans or acts for that sake, that should not happen so easily...i want her to see the lead couple happy and i want TA to be happy with T in front of her for some time and then let her get cured...this is possible only if TA is not acting...imagine he is not acting then once he gets a clue abt psycho, he would start giving her back with principal and interest...๐Ÿ˜ we may miss the pazhi vangufy part by TA if he is already acting...

@ Sue, the Divorce part will be brought out by none other than our GW...KP will be expected to walk out,  but in the current scenario one doubts if he will be happy to walk out of C, the golden goose..the problem starts right there when he refuses to walk out and there may not be a need to bring up the divorce topic at all 
verisimilitude thumbnail
Thank you Vjayam for the beautiful update.. ๐Ÿ‘

D& K to the rescue of Tuls.๐Ÿ˜Š. The main attraction of this serial is the underlying theme of strong friendship more than the relationships๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผWonder why Joseph was made as the stalker just to deteriorate the friendship๐Ÿ˜”! I have a strong feeling that he might have revealed Charu's true intentions to TA as he had a strong guilt on cheating TA! Deepa is really spontaneous and brave. She ought to be in Tuls position.. Charu would have run away from TA!๐Ÿ˜† Her points were pin point.. As she said Tuls should have remained acting as Charu's frnd and make her go mad! No point in saying that now.
Now Padma would be happy to hear the news and she would be waiting for Tuls to enter into the house and start her archanai. I m sure MM & Paati wont let her in K's house for long..

One thing I was really surprised to hear from Tuls that she was fed up with her life. She has to believe in TA's love, i liked what K said. He is a good personality but this Charu's issue has made his acts foolish!

OMG Charu dancing and spinning๐Ÿ˜ฒ ... i wished she banged KP's head on to the wall & kill him. She would have ended up in Jail or they can prove her pshycic behaviour out of that. Good aapu for her from VR , buying property for KP has triggered his greediness and he surely will ditch Charu soon~ He has an eye on Charu's full property? GW will be the first one to kill him if it happens. ๐Ÿคฃ

Today D & K's attempt to convice TA. me too  waiting for TA's expressions !!!๐Ÿ˜•
Sue Nair thumbnail
Why is KP so angry with Charu and scheming his way to swindle her wealth? Is it bcoz she treats him like dirt or is there some other reason/s which I am not aware of?๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harhem

OMG Charu dancing and spinning๐Ÿ˜ฒ ... i wished she banged KP's head on to the wall & kill him. She would have ended up in Jail or they can prove her pshycic behaviour out of that. Good aapu for her from VR , buying property for KP has triggered his greediness and he surely will ditch Charu soon~ He has an eye on Charu's full property? GW will be the first one to kill him if it happens. ๐Ÿคฃ

Today D & K's attempt to convice TA. me too  waiting for TA's expressions !!!๐Ÿ˜•

No I don't think he shd die - when he dies he won't pay for his sins - its when he is alive that he would realise his  bad deeds and repent for his wrong doings just by dancing to Charu's tune - all bcoz of MONEY. He must be there to expose Charu - so that ppl like T and Charu's parents including Nits & his parents will know how much of a psycho she is by breaking T & T oda beautiful relationship - and what a lier she has been by taking them all for a ride into believing that she is going to marry KP. They shd also know of how she has set up ppl to play as KP's parents - all these for wanting TA for herself๐Ÿ˜ก.