Thendral Tuesday-Dec 20, 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Vjayam!!😃🤗

Psycho's scene...Did anyone tell this psycho that she can participate in some sports competition on behalf of India nu...she jumping out of happiness in her language looked like jumping and doing workout🤢...KP getting hit by wall after super duper spinning🤣🤣...Paavam nu therinchu he did all the broker work which she ordered aam so she is blessing him to have a bright future aam🤢...romba good future he will have and we  will see😡...KP helped her to get her treasure aam...Grr...romba nallathu...i dare  her to go propose😡...KP said TA chased T out nu so i think psycho is going to think TA did as he hate her nu.

KP is planning to grab all psycho's property aam...he should succeed and tell her that she too tried to grab others husband...if whatever she is doing is right...then whatever he is doing also right nu🤢...if psycho can play with others life in the name of friendship...KP can play well too in the name of friendship😡...psycho need this but poor her parents...how much hopes they got on this psycho and this psycho is cheating them too...grr😕.

Tomorrow i guess Deepa/Kalyani meeting and Padma's scene...whatever story moving speed makes us really enjoyy.

Thanks Vjayam for the Awesome update and comments!🤗

Todays episode highlighted Deepa/Kalyani/Thulz frienship. It was awesome when Deepa said that they have to face what GW or TA will talk back for Thulz👏. One of the best thing I admire in this serial is the frienship😳. Hopefully Mr.K will not spoil that till the end of the serial.

Pei/KP roller-coster starts now👏. KP is going to get greedy for Charu's new land and eventually going to be strangled by Charu🤢. May be this will make him show the video to TA. Really wish it happens😛.

Enna for jump and spinning that too with KP🤢. KP was really scared and looked like his eyeballs will come out anytime... ROFL... That idiot deserves more punishment from the Pei itself😡. Nobody else needs to punish him... Charu is enough!🤢

VR/Gayathri... How can they talk about the sothu matter to KP even without visiting his house... Athuvum 3 cores aam... Stupidity!

@Tanu: Good luck to you! Hopefully you might not get GW/Lav/Padma scenes together 🤗
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
thanks vjayam for the superfast update.👏

thank god kalyani mother allowed thulsi to stay there.👏

charu count down start.😆I think now keshav will accept to marry  charu for all her property.😆

deepa scolding TA 👏.he deserve more than this.😡still thulsi try to defend her😳.but got thittu from deepa for this.

sad to see T like this😭.looks like she lost faith in TA.😕she is suspecting TA '  love.😕  pls kuttima dont lose ur hope on TA.soon he will be back to u.appa nalla thittu.vangi pan.

Thanks vjayam for the wonderful update... 😃

A good episode to make many things clear for the viewers. T's intention, who are her supporters, what is the next prgress of T/or her supporters. So finally D and K decide to go and talk to TA and we know what it is...

The best thing to be appreciated in today's episode. After T went so much, (irritation, taunting and her messed up life) she finally wants to sleep for sometime. Awww...that was very natural and realistic. Screenplay/Director needs a good 👏. THe scene was just realistic and it was replicating ones mindset when they cant think anymore. 👏.

Kalyani's mom was good and her advise is good too and her talks must have raised hopes for T a bit I hope. Lets see. I wonder if K and D would come back and tell they met TA. As they are going without her knowlege they would probably not tell it to her. Lets see...Lets see how TA reacts when he hears that T is staying in Kalyani's place. I just want to note his reaction then.

What a dance and what a push and what a hit and ofcourse what a jump...🤢...
I wish they played Ringa ringa roses song for the situation and finally lyrics should be "Keshav fall down"😛...
So Keshav is aiming to grab the whole property of Charu??...😕..till then video clip will not get realeased ...sigh...I was hoping C to slap Keshav again by seeing the way she dragged him outside...sigh psycho in happy mood forgot pola...
SHe knows how to bring TA to her line am...enna line ma...🤢...now dots have been put by(Charu or TA)...lets see how they are going to draw lines to unite them and awaiting to see the finished one. 😍...lets see
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago

Thanks for the superfast update Vijayam.😊

. Thuls is very lucky to have good friends like deepa and  kalyani. The scene with deepa and kalyani was so good. Thulasi's tears showed lot of emotion. Coming to keshav already he hates charu so soon he will make a move against charu. As we all expected soon keshav will decide to get all the property of charu. I think he will accept the marriage with charu. Hope so. In today's episode charu's character was irritating to the core.Intha pei dance ennaiku mudivuku varutho.😡🥱
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
i want tulasi to commit sucide and then mohan fight with GW and lav child is to be abordead. it would be really good.
          it will make tamil to feel for his wife and for ill-treating her like a slave.
Originally posted by kirunain

i want tulasi to commit sucide and then mohan fight with GW and lav child is to be abordead. it would be really good.
          it will make tamil to feel for his wife and for ill-treating her like a slave.

Committing suicide is what cowards do...who cant face problems...people like psychos or even Lav might use suicide as trump card to get whatever they want...for example GW used to make TA agree to whatever nonsense she say by threatening to die...Thulasi will never decide this...if at all she ends up doing this then after that hardly anyone will watch the serial...Why Thulasi decide to finish her life when she knows who is right who is wrong...today too she was sad that TA is believing all losers.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
i doesn't mean tulasi should die... 
        when there was first fight b/w T&T first regarding sudha talk about charu.
Tualsi said she will surely commit suicide if he began to hate her means...
i want tulasi just to try not to commit...
                                then all the hidden truth will surely come outside. like GP,Joseph will surely expose the true color of charu to tamil.
Thanks Vjayam for the wonderful updates!!

Tulasi had some relief and support today with Deepa, Kalyani and her mother.  Deepa today was so mad at Tamil...she understands Tulasi the most and as her friend always wants best for her.

Tulasi looked like she was giving up today a little...she felt exhausted after everything...

Loved the scolding for Tamil today...much deserved for sure.  He could have atleast called to see where she went.  I don't know about this guy anymore...really miss the old Tamil...

Charu and KP spinning...lol...poor KP...looks like Charu's side of the story is moving faster.  KP should ruin Charu's dreams soon instead of always talking in his mind.